Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.4

on 8/12/2018 11:02:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! I just bought my second tube. It does a great job lengthening my lashes with two coats. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

on 3/10/2018 9:07:00 PM

This is for the "Long and Curl Mascara" in water proof version:

Pros:
1. AMAZING staying power. Cry your eyes out, rub your eyes-- this mascara will stay in its place and will not flake
2. Does not clump-- I put on two coats of this mascara and my lashes looked like mine, but BETTER (I also use the "long" version of this mascara together with this to lengthen)
3. Color is beautiful
4. Will hold curl on my short, lifeless and straight Asian eyelashes. Curled my lashes and applied this mascara-- my lashes were PERFECT the entire day

Cons:
1. One of the main ingredients of this mascara is talc and I wish that the company would innovate to change this, because there's no reason why any cosmetics in 2018 should contain talc (check out ewg.org for toxins in our cosmetics)
2. Can be a bit drying on the lashes over time (I moisturize my lashes with a mix of coconut/jojoba/castor or sometimes even EVO every night to combat dry and brittle lashes)

All in all, despite the ingredient, this is THE mascara for me. This is my HG and one I've loved for over a decade. For people complaining about difficulty in removal of this product, the same company also sells eyemakeup remover which can also be used to remove lip makeup or makeup in general. I buy mine from either local Japanese stores, when I travel overseas, or Yesstyle.com (when I buy online, I buy them when they're on sale for around $8-10).

on 11/17/2017 8:23:00 AM

YES, my search for a smudge-proof lengthening mascara is over!
I have finally found a mascara that doesn't smudge on me yet lengthens my short eyelashes.
I have tried so many mascaras from Maybelline, Loreal, Urban Decay and Benefit and they have all been wasted since I couldn't use them without getting dark smudgy eyes. Benefit They're Real does last a decent amount of time but if I forget and touch my lashes/eyes, they smudge too. For the record, my eyelids and outer corners get quite oily throughout the day so mascaras and eyeliners do smudge anyway.

But this mascara is AMAZING compared to those I've tried. It lengthens my lashes without clumping them up at all. Also, the wand is really really easy to use and thin enough to get those inner lashes.

What I love most is that this mascara does not budge at all throughout the day. Once it dries, it is there to stay! I have touched my lashes non stop and it does not smudge, not even a little! I even took a long nap in it and it didn't create that grey ring under my eyes. It comes off easily with a waterproof eye makeup remover or with really hot water while you're showering!

The packaging feels quite light and cheap (almost) but I don't mind it at all since the formula is so gooooooooddddd.

Might want to try their volume & curl version to see what's the difference too. Love the formula!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The most hardcore waterproof, smudgeproof, sleep-proof, rub-proof, ****proof mascara I have ever tried lol. Keeps lashes curled and stays on all day.

Recommended for weddings, extreme rain, sad movies, and sleeping at school.

In terms of the price, I would say it's relatively affordable. A lot of "drugstore" Japanese mascaras seem to be around $8-10USD in Japan, including this one. Unfortunately the prices online will bit a bit more expensive but still less than mascaras at Sephora.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm not sure even the Japanese girls use it - I have been to Tokyo twice and visited nearly every cosmetics store big and small, I only ended up spotting this mascara at Don Quijote and other touristy shops.
It's certainly black, and has a frightfully good grip on lashes. I have the waterproof version and not only did it stay put all day, it refused to leave my eyes even when I wanted it too. It's impervious to micellar and cream cleansers. You need an oil cleanser to take it off. And even then, some dregs remain. Gross.
Nothing in life needs to be this loyal around my eye area. Sayonara Heroine Isehan whatever!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

They mean it when the instructions say to apply from the root, and SLOWLY. I've tried rushing and it always clumped up and come off as "spidery" looking. It's best to use a lash curler prior. This mascara really does help your lashes to appear longer.

Japanese mascaras a really known for having the blackest of black hues; not a dark greyish cast as many Western mascaras tend to actually have. Also, this easily washes off with my DHC cleansing oil so there's really no need to buy their eye makeup remover.

on 10/6/2016 5:56:00 AM

I like this so much,, but u need to buy the heroine remover too

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the only mascara that I've used a second tube of. I usually have a few on rotation and never go back to the same one twice but this is the exception.

I bought this in Japan (for less than 800 yen I think). I'm Asian and my lashes are long but straight. This can curl my lashes without an eyelash curler and holds it that way all day. It also gives me false lash like length and separates my lashes to give me the long, fluttery lashes that I love!

Volume wise it's not fantastic and it dries so quickly that you cannot really layer it to build volume without getting spider lashes. Also, because it has little fibres, if you get it in your eye it irritates and pricks at your eyelid until you wipe it away (so annoying!). This is easily avoidable by not getting the brush right into the roots of the lashes.

The packaging is cute but a bit cheap looking. The wand, however is fantastic. It's a bristle type wand that is curved and very fine, perfect for getting every last lash!

This does not budge! I have applied this at 5:30am and come back home at 11:30pm and it hasn't smudged or flaked. I've also worn it overnight and while my eye makeup creases, this has not moved. It's incredibly difficult to remove - I've tried warm water, cleansing oils and micellar solutions with no luck. The only thing that I've found effective is the Isehan mascara remover that comes in a top-to-toe pink tube - it's an oil that you apply with a wand and it gently dissolves this mascara so that all you have to do is wipe it off gently and it come away without any tugging or worse, loss of lashes!

An absolute favourite of mine and I have and will continue to repurchase.

on 11/26/2015 4:09:00 PM

I have both the lengthening and volumizing versions..but i gotta say that i'm not very impressed with them. For the volumizing one, i can hardly see any volume added on my lashes...i can literally sit there and apply 10 layers and there will be not much difference. For the other version, yah it lengthens a bit but nothing incredible...and they both do not hold curls that well. Just didn't understand all the good reviews.

on 7/16/2015 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

After trying so many mascaras over the years, this has been one that I have repurchased again and again. It is great at creating long lashes, especially layered over a volumizing mascara. The tube lasts a long time and the content doesn't dry out fast like some of the mascaras out there.