Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 36-43
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.1

on 2/23/2018 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This makes my short dark lashes look like I have false ones one.

Curl my lashes and putting a light coat will not pull my lashes out the curl. It doesn't take too long to dry, so adding another coat makes my lashes look boom. Worn with contacts I had no irritation.

However I will not buy this again. Getting this stuff off is a mission in trying to keep my lashes... this will stay long after I want to part with it. Apparently there is a remover from the same company so I would suggest buying this at the same time. I didn't. I got around this by using an oil cleanser on a clean mascara wand. Comb through my lashes and leave for a few minutes whilst I cleanse the rest of my face. Then I will place a cotton pad with oil cleanser on placed over my closed eyes and lightly wiggle the mascara off. It worked so that I kept My lashes but it was too much work for me. I stopped reaching for it and then the 3months were up and I dumped it.

on 7/8/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Its impossible to get offfff...please if you are a busy woman dont waste 15 min of your day trying to remove mascara it will even rip off your eyelashes from all the rubbing

on 8/22/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I rarely wear mascara. I apply it maybe once a year, it smears all over my hooded eyelids after an hour and then I end up trying to blot the mess into something normal looking at whatever function I was desperately trying to be pretty for. It's one of those products that other people love, that I wish I could use.
I can use this one. I can't get it off once it's on, but .wow. What a difference mascara makes.

on 7/10/2014 10:15:00 AM

This is the only mascara I've tried (apart from the old formulation of the Imju Fiberwig) that does not smear, smudge, flake, or end up under my eyes. It lasts 12+ hours without budging.

The formulation is a bit clumpy and I needed a lash brush to remove them. But overall, it goes on smoothly. The wand applicator is quite small, which works well to get the small lashes at the corners of the eyes. It lengthens and holds a curl well. It is not particularly volumizing, though. I would say that the effects are natural, not ultra dramatic. It enhances your lashes but doesn't make you look like you're wearing falsies. But the best part about this is its lasting power. My left eye has a tendency to water throughout the day PLUS I have oily lids and even then, this mascara doesn't move until I take it off 12+ hours later.

I've read here that this can be very hard to remove, but using a biphasic eye makeup remover, I haven't experienced any difficulties.

This is my HG mascara. The only downside is that it is not available locally and needs to be ordered from Asia.

UPDATE (7/30/14): After wearing it for a few more weeks, I have noticed some smudging...not all the time, but on particularly humid days, some of it ends up under my left eye (the one that waters) at around 8 - 10 h.

I think I really like this mascara. I just got it from Amazon a couple weeks ago after seeing all the reviews here. The color is very inky and you can wiggle it along water line and skip eyeliner. It doesn't budge, which is a con because it's hard to get off with my Neutrogena remover wipes, and those take off everything. I guess that is a good thing. Even after showering and washing my face it was still on and I didn't have raccoon eyes. The price is great on Amazon. And it really does curl. I bought a heated curler because my lashes have been breaking off. I don't even need to use it with this mascara. I just wish it was a little easier to get off because I'm scared of breaking my lashes trying to take it off or if I rub my eyes and it's not all quite off. I might fall in love when I get the hang of it.

on 4/20/2014 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My favorite mascara. This mascara holds curl, makes lashes look fuller and longer, and never clumps. Awesome stuff for a reasonable price. I stocked up on my last visit to Osaka where it was ~$8 at local drugstores. Sadly I have run out and am squeamish to pay the imported price of ~$18 in Hawaii. I will stick to my gift with purchase mascaras until I can get my paws on more of this magical stuff for reasonable price.

on 9/15/2010 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received this in a swap, as it is very difficult to get a hold of in the continental U.S.. The brush is curved, which is fine, I have no preference for brush shape, only brush material. It is a traditional mascara brush, not a silicone/rubber brush. The formula is thin and does not clump. It lengthens well, and it does hold a curl. It does not thicken much, but it does separate the lashes well.

The most remarkable thing about this mascara is the staying power. It is nothing short of incredible. It is stronger than waterproof mascaras, and quite frankly, is a real pain to remove if you don't use the specific Kiss Me remover that is made for this mascara. It doesn't flake, smudge, smear, or move from your lashes until you very deliberately take it off.

I will use this when I need mascara with unusually high staying power, but not for day to day use, as it is simply too difficult to remove. Might repurchase, if I could also get the remover to go with it.

on 3/2/2010 8:55:00 PM

I finally found a remover that works to take this off. Previously, I used a japan made remover that came in a pink mascara-looking tube, it even had a wand to put it on. You would leave it on for about 10 minutes then wipe off, but the new L'oreal green eye makeup remover works well. I love this mascara because it makes me look like I have fake lashes and stays on with very minimal smudging.

on 3/20/2009 2:13:00 PM

An ok mascara. After reading all the reviews, I found it on ebay and ordered it from Hong Kong. When it arrived, I was so excited - couldn't wait to try it on! But, same old, same old: it builds ok volume and although it didn't wilt my lashes, it did smudge somewhat. It's ok, but certainly not worth buying on ebay, having it shipped, paying postage/shipping/handling and customs.

on 1/23/2008 6:52:00 PM

This mascara is my FAVORITE (along with Volume and Curl)! It truly does what it claims to do being able to extend my lashes doll like, and holds the curl even on my straight, stubborn asian lashes!
No smudging whatsoever, waterproof, and doesn't irritate (contact lens wearer + sensitive eyes.) Brush is small in size and curved, so its easy to maneuver around the inner and outer corners. Best of all, the fibers doesn't fall off as the day wears on, unlike some other fiber mascaras I've tried like Fiberwig or Fasio.
Decided to try it since its got such rave reviews in Japan and asia, plus the price is so affordable I am able to change a new tube more frequently. Some has complained its hard to remove, I don't mind taking slightly more time since its a small price to pay for the result that I get. Best way is to press a cotton pad with waterproof mascara remover onto the eye for a minute or two, then gently wipe off, repeat if necessary. No more purchasing big name department store mascaras anymore since I've found this!!!