Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.3

on 1/13/2019 6:53:00 AM

This mascara is super waterproof and does not bulge even after a long day. It also makes my lashes look super long and curly in a very natural way, although it can be quite difficult to remove.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. What I like the most about this product is that it is super waterproof.

on 10/2/2018 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. This is the only mascara that has actually made my lashes look long & held a curl. This mascara also has a great wand, it actually separates your lashes as you put it on. Absolutely no clumping or flaking. I would have given it 5 stars except the only thing I don't like about it is, It is very hard to get off. Now for some people that may be a plus, but for me, I would prefer it be a bit easier to remove.

on 8/22/2018 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favourite daily mascara!! It gives a lot of length and makes me look like I’m wearing very natural false eyelashes. It stays on the whole day and holds the curl very well - usually when I remove it at the end of the day my lashes are still lifted!! - so for longevity, this is amazing. One gripe that I would have is that since it is so waterproof and long-wearing, this mascara requires a bit more time and effort to remove. It does come off easily and cleanly with my oil remover but sometimes if I don’t throughly rub, my lashes still feel like the mascara is still lingering on them. However this isn’t an issue because of how gorgeous this mascara makes my eyes look! Hope this helps!

on 8/6/2018 5:12:00 PM

This mascara is my holy grail. It is very long lasting and never smudges on me. It holds my curl so well while lengthening and volumizing my short lashes. One thing is that it's pretty hard to remove. But other than that I love this product. It's a little bit expensive than my usual drugstore mascara since it's a Japanese mascara but it's worth every penny!

on 7/27/2018 3:29:00 PM

This mascara formula works really well and keeps the curl all day. The only bad thing is that it is very hard to remove and I suggest you get a special melt-off for mascara.

on 7/27/2018 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

For many years I've been on the search for a mascara that doesn't smudge or flake. I've researched and tried so many and had given up. Everything smudges on me, without fail. Read the reviews on this and decided to give it a try. It was affordable on Amazon, and thought it took 2 months to get to me, it works so good! I use my loreal primer first and then swipe about 30 times. Makes my lashes so dang long and actually holds curls. Not clumpy at all. I'm truly amazed at this mascara. My only con with this, is it's incredibly difficult to remove. I've always used coconut oil to remove my makeup, and it's worked with tough mascara like lash sensational. But this is a different story. It stays on like glue, which is a little irritating. But it's worth the extra time to remove. A yes for me!

on 5/30/2018 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My HG mascara! Fiber typed mascaras are my fave! It makes my lashes look fuller and longer not to mention its waterproof! Ive gone to the gym and sweat out a lot but my mascara is still there no fall out or smudges a girl needs that! The only thing I notice with this is it has this certain chemically-smell I dont know if its just or me or what but definitely there’s a tiny hint of an awful smell but its not really a big deal for me. Ive purchased this over and over nothing beats this mascara.

on 2/23/2018 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This makes my short dark lashes look like I have false ones one.

Curl my lashes and putting a light coat will not pull my lashes out the curl. It doesn't take too long to dry, so adding another coat makes my lashes look boom. Worn with contacts I had no irritation.

However I will not buy this again. Getting this stuff off is a mission in trying to keep my lashes... this will stay long after I want to part with it. Apparently there is a remover from the same company so I would suggest buying this at the same time. I didn't. I got around this by using an oil cleanser on a clean mascara wand. Comb through my lashes and leave for a few minutes whilst I cleanse the rest of my face. Then I will place a cotton pad with oil cleanser on placed over my closed eyes and lightly wiggle the mascara off. It worked so that I kept My lashes but it was too much work for me. I stopped reaching for it and then the 3months were up and I dumped it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Favourite mascara for natural looking lashes!
The most water-proof, smudgeproof, and non-flaking mascara I have EVER used.