Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.3

on 11/14/2018 9:11:00 AM

This is my go to mascara. I have short, straight, sparse lashes and this adds length. I usually curl my lashes and then use a few coats of this and find that my curl lasts all day. It doesn't run (even with hay fever eyes) or smudge. I have also been able to use this without curlers and not had an issue with how it look. If you like length and are not looking for volume then this is the one for you.

I hate that I can't get this very easily (order online and delivery takes over a week). I usually pay around £12 which I think is a reasonable price as it does last me a few months and does not dry out. I also find the packing so annoying and clunky.

I try other brands but nothing compares to this and so I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. What I like the most about this product is that it is super waterproof.

on 10/2/2018 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. This is the only mascara that has actually made my lashes look long & held a curl. This mascara also has a great wand, it actually separates your lashes as you put it on. Absolutely no clumping or flaking. I would have given it 5 stars except the only thing I don't like about it is, It is very hard to get off. Now for some people that may be a plus, but for me, I would prefer it be a bit easier to remove.

on 8/12/2018 11:02:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! I just bought my second tube. It does a great job lengthening my lashes with two coats. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

on 4/26/2018 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Coming from a makeup enthusiast, this is simply the worst mascara I have ever bought. I have to say it does last without smudging, and for that it is commendable. But it is otherwise a really lousy mascara which hardly gives length or volume.

on 12/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have short, fine lashes and had issues with smudging and panda eyes when using other waterproof mascara. I found this item while traveling in Japan and it is incredible! The makeup is light and easy to apply and ads volume and color to my fine lashes. The best part is that they don't smudge, even after 8 + hours of wear all day at work. I've used many different brands and this has been by the far the best line I've used so far. Now I wish I had bought more!

on 7/8/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Its impossible to get offfff...please if you are a busy woman dont waste 15 min of your day trying to remove mascara it will even rip off your eyelashes from all the rubbing

on 3/17/2017 10:14:00 PM

The Best drugstore mascara I've used. I've got oily lower eyelids so I need a mascara which could prevent from smudge during the day. And that's it. With affordable price it helps my lashes stay all day & look very natural. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

OMG this mascara is amazing!!! it holds up my curl and doesnt clump my eyelashes. and for those of you who are wondering how to get this off, you should try removing it with a baby oil, works really well for me. hope this helps!

on 10/6/2016 5:56:00 AM

I like this so much,, but u need to buy the heroine remover too