Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the most amazing waterproof mascara to exist. It is easy to remove with a waterproof makeup remover. There is no smudging, budging, flaking, or really anything once the mascara is on the eyelashes. I have worn this mascara to the beach, swimming, exercising, and anything else that would really test any mascara.

This mascara is the only one that does not budge a single bit when I go through a panic attack (which includes crying intensely and rubbing at my eyes for up to 10 minutes). Not only is it so amazingly waterproof, it also holds the curl better than any mascara I've ever used. It also darkens it so much that my gray lashes become very very visible, and gives the illusion of much longer and more voluminous lashes. I have worn this mascara through whole days filled with tears and other watery events and never has it worn off or smudged.

I would highly highly recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a mascara that is bound to be a miracle, waterproof mascara. Just make sure you have waterproof makeup remover on had otherwise it's much harder to take off.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best mascara ever! I'll definitely stick to this one forever.

Best mascara ever. No irritation/redness. Does not budge/flake/smear even with wetness or oily lids. Curved brush gives a nice lift. No problem with clumps as working quickly makes a fine application. As always, the older the product, the drier, but to be expected. Not even needing to take a tissue under the eye at the end of the day with sunscreen. I have been so disappointed with mascara formulations for years. Wanted really waterproof and this is. A MUA recommendation (thank you!!) that I proudly stand by as I have sensitive eyes that easily get red & watery. Yes, you will need an oil-type cleanser to remove. I do follow oil cleanser with a mild wash to prevent blur/irritation. It is so nice to wear mascara and not look red-eyed or constantly check. Etc., etc., cannot recommend enough. My love of Heroine Make is over the moon. Considering the price of most US drugstore mascaras, this is certainly comparable to order. Who even needs primer and powder under the eye now? Who has watery, irritated eyes? Not me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best mascara I've EVER found! All day (or night) long, inky-dark curled lashes that don't smudge!!!!

My lashes are fine and very straight, so I usually have to use a lightweight defining/lengthening mascara to keep any lift or curl. Maybelline Lash Stiletto or Lancome Definicils have been my usual suspects. Not dramatic, not super dark, but acceptable for daytime use.........Except that my skin is very oily. So I'm lucky to get six good hours without smudges or flakes.

This stuff is actual magic. It is pretty hard to get off. I've found that using a clean mascara wand soaked in remover works wonders to remove without excess tugging and rubbing. Try it!!

First of all I’m just going to mention the ridiculous packaging standards in Japan. I mean look at it, what is that. I have to use scissors to get it out.

But it’s probably the best mascara I’ve ever used. I saw this recommended by several Redditors on r/AsianBeauty, since as a half-Chinese person myself I have somewhat straight eyelashes that, while not especially short, get hidden by my hooded eyelids, and I figured the best place to find a suitable mascara for this Asian sort of problem was to go on an Asian beauty subreddit :) well it does the job! I always use an eyelash curler before mascara, and when I use this the curl stays in place and my eyelashes become elongated. Before using this mascara for the first time I had not once had anyone compliment my eyelashes, but now I’ve had people ask me if I was wearing fake eyelashes.

It’s also extremely waterproof, so you’ll need a really good eye makeup remover (I use Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover). If you leave it on for too long your eyes might get irritated.

Darned good product this.

on 11/14/2018 9:11:00 AM

This is my go to mascara. I have short, straight, sparse lashes and this adds length. I usually curl my lashes and then use a few coats of this and find that my curl lasts all day. It doesn't run (even with hay fever eyes) or smudge. I have also been able to use this without curlers and not had an issue with how it look. If you like length and are not looking for volume then this is the one for you.

I hate that I can't get this very easily (order online and delivery takes over a week). I usually pay around £12 which I think is a reasonable price as it does last me a few months and does not dry out. I also find the packing so annoying and clunky.

I try other brands but nothing compares to this and so I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. What I like the most about this product is that it is super waterproof.

on 8/23/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This mascara is the best I’ve ever used. Was a long time user of Diorshow Mascara but the cost was high (IMHO) and the all day results not so much. Found Isehan Kise Me Long & Curl Mascara on Amazon & decided to try it. Fell in love. Holds my lash curl for hours. It does have a tendency to get clumpy but I run the tube under hot water & it smooths out. The price is reasonable too approx $15.

on 8/22/2018 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favourite daily mascara!! It gives a lot of length and makes me look like I’m wearing very natural false eyelashes. It stays on the whole day and holds the curl very well - usually when I remove it at the end of the day my lashes are still lifted!! - so for longevity, this is amazing. One gripe that I would have is that since it is so waterproof and long-wearing, this mascara requires a bit more time and effort to remove. It does come off easily and cleanly with my oil remover but sometimes if I don’t throughly rub, my lashes still feel like the mascara is still lingering on them. However this isn’t an issue because of how gorgeous this mascara makes my eyes look! Hope this helps!

on 8/21/2018 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. Super, long lashes await you! I’ve used this mascara for over 4 years and LOVE it. I suggest buying the remover by KissMe as this mascara can be challenging to remove without it.