Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 36-43
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

on 2/23/2018 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This makes my short dark lashes look like I have false ones one.

Curl my lashes and putting a light coat will not pull my lashes out the curl. It doesn't take too long to dry, so adding another coat makes my lashes look boom. Worn with contacts I had no irritation.

However I will not buy this again. Getting this stuff off is a mission in trying to keep my lashes... this will stay long after I want to part with it. Apparently there is a remover from the same company so I would suggest buying this at the same time. I didn't. I got around this by using an oil cleanser on a clean mascara wand. Comb through my lashes and leave for a few minutes whilst I cleanse the rest of my face. Then I will place a cotton pad with oil cleanser on placed over my closed eyes and lightly wiggle the mascara off. It worked so that I kept My lashes but it was too much work for me. I stopped reaching for it and then the 3months were up and I dumped it.

on 9/15/2010 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received this in a swap, as it is very difficult to get a hold of in the continental U.S.. The brush is curved, which is fine, I have no preference for brush shape, only brush material. It is a traditional mascara brush, not a silicone/rubber brush. The formula is thin and does not clump. It lengthens well, and it does hold a curl. It does not thicken much, but it does separate the lashes well.

The most remarkable thing about this mascara is the staying power. It is nothing short of incredible. It is stronger than waterproof mascaras, and quite frankly, is a real pain to remove if you don't use the specific Kiss Me remover that is made for this mascara. It doesn't flake, smudge, smear, or move from your lashes until you very deliberately take it off.

I will use this when I need mascara with unusually high staying power, but not for day to day use, as it is simply too difficult to remove. Might repurchase, if I could also get the remover to go with it.