Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

on 8/21/2018 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. Super, long lashes await you! I’ve used this mascara for over 4 years and LOVE it. I suggest buying the remover by KissMe as this mascara can be challenging to remove without it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara has fibers and it will give you the length. It is awesome for holding and even creating a curl. It's very black. It's very waterproof and smudge-proof.
I personally don't like that I can see lengthening fibers on my eyes it creates a spidery look.
Not for me but awesome product nevertheless!

on 10/25/2017 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara. Thanks to contacts my eyes water and I rub them a lot. This does not budge. It even survives intense cardio sweat sessions. It is difficult to remove but an oil based cleanser does the trick. Apparently there is a remover for this mascara but I’ve not tried it. My only criticism is I have to buy it via Amazon UK or eBay. Although delivery through them from Japan is pretty quick

on 7/8/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Its impossible to get offfff...please if you are a busy woman dont waste 15 min of your day trying to remove mascara it will even rip off your eyelashes from all the rubbing

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

They mean it when the instructions say to apply from the root, and SLOWLY. I've tried rushing and it always clumped up and come off as "spidery" looking. It's best to use a lash curler prior. This mascara really does help your lashes to appear longer.

Japanese mascaras a really known for having the blackest of black hues; not a dark greyish cast as many Western mascaras tend to actually have. Also, this easily washes off with my DHC cleansing oil so there's really no need to buy their eye makeup remover.

on 5/28/2016 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this mascara is almost as good my old majolica majorca lash expander frame plus that has been discontinued. it lengthens, curls and thickens my asian lashes like no other. and its very longlasting too. the difference between this one and the majolica majorca one is that this one gets to my undereye after a few hours while the other one doesnt. for that im not giving it a full 5 lippies. its still a very good mascara for the price and one that i will probably be repurchasing but just be wary that it can get to your undereyes after wearing it all day.

First time I tried this, it smudged everywhere. I swore off it as it also made my lashes super spindly, though it held a great curl.

Second time, same tube, I layered under HG CG Lashblast Fusion - hmmm, good curl, but ended up with way too much mascara on because the lashblast brush couldn't brush easily through the lashes.

Third time's a charm? Worked slowly and in layers - got long and clump free lashes that stayed curled in perfect position all day. No smudging.
Turned out I just had to keep eyes at half mast until each layer dried (which happens fairly quickly). I used to apply a coat and then immediately apply another one, but for this, best is to apply a few strokes, and then switch eyes, and then reapply the next coat.
Second other reviews in not much volume here though - it's mostly about the length and curl. Also, PITA to remove - but much easier once you add in a oil remover. I use an oil cleanser for a facewash anyways, so it works out easily for me.

on 12/11/2014 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG, I can actually wear mascara! That's right - I'd all about given up on mascara. I have stubborn straight and sparse lashes that will hold a curl for all of 5 seconds. No mascara would keep the curl and always leave raccoon eyes barely half an hour later.

I didn't want to believe it (oh, those romantic fluttery lashes of manga dreams!) so I tried mascara after mascara. High end, drugstore and everything in between. Even the Asian brands didn't work - Shiseido, Shu, ZA, Fibrewig, tried em all. The only one that performed half decently was Maybelline's waterproof Sky High Curves and even then, I had to constantly touch up as the smudges were inevitable. (Waterproof mascara is waterproof, not OIL-proof and that's the problem with ladies like me with oily eyelids)

Then I read the rave reviews of Heroine Make and tried it. Oh Holy Grail - tis the best Christmas present I could ever give myself. It didn't just hold the curl, it actually made the curl BETTER - longer and fluttery. Couldn't. Believe. My. Eyes. The curl held all day (I kept touching them and looking at myself in the mirror all day. Amazeballs!)

Yes, there was a wee bit of smudging after half a day but nothing that a little wipe couldn't fix and nothing like the smudge monsters of the past. Yes, it's hard to remove but seriously, am I about to complain when it works like a dream?

This is it. My mascara for life.

on 7/26/2014 6:34:00 PM

I am a mascara junkie, I always am looking for something even better. Well, this is NOT it... I bought this, paid a ton in shipping, it took forever to be delivered, but that is not why I am complaining. This mascara when it goes on is pretty Ok..After using this mascara for the third time, I nearly had a cow.. As I was struggling to take this junk off, multiple lashes came out. I even bought the recommended mascara remover and that did not prevent my lashes from falling out. In to the garbage it goes.. I had given a review for MAC extended play in the past and I am going right back to that mascara.. a solid mascara that never disappoints..

on 1/16/2014 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This changed my mind about mascaras.
I was never the mascara user because i had short and sparse lashes that needless to say, were also straight. I used natural-looking false eyelashes instead.
After trying this once, just once- i never looked back. This mascara 1) holds the curl all day, 2) really lengthens your lashes to its full potential without clumps, 3) Waterproof and 4) INEXPENSIVE. Compared to the high end mascaras i've used (eg. Lancome dolly eyes), this works so much better for me.. At first the fibers from the mascara may bother you a little because it feels a little weird, but i love the formula, especially after a few more uses when the mascara dries up a little; perfect consistency for my lashes. I love that it never ever fails me, even if i try other brands, i always go back to this, my go-to mascara always.
P/S: the hoarder in me always has a backup of this.