Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long
Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

on 4/26/2018 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Coming from a makeup enthusiast, this is simply the worst mascara I have ever bought. I have to say it does last without smudging, and for that it is commendable. But it is otherwise a really lousy mascara which hardly gives length or volume.

on 3/27/2016 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I have used this mascara since the summer of 2014 and am finishing up my third tube. My rating is really a 4.5, because it doesn't surpass YSL's Waterproof Faux Cils performance-wise. It's not as volumizing or build-able, but it also doesn't cost $30 a tube or dry out in 1.5 months.

This mascara comes in really girly black and pink packaging, which I like. The lettering doesn't wear off after months of usage, too! Impressive. The brush wand is curved and is good at reaching all your lashes. My one criticism is that there's a lot of product at the tip which should be removed for best results, but this is not a big deal for me.

Performance-wise, it's very good at lengthening the lashes with fibers and holding a curl. As an Asian lady with straight as a pole eyelashes & a religious adherent to eyelash curlers, I can tell you that there's NOTHING in the American drug-stores that is remotely comparable to this mascara. It lasts all day with no smudging and very minimal flaking. I do not have problems removing this mascara as I use oil cleansers and an oil-based eye makeup remover at the end of the day when I choose to wear makeup.

It's easy to purchase this from eBay! I usually get it for $11 - $14 a tube. As a side note, I have also tried the Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara and I think this one is better.

I do not recommend this mascara for people who have really nice lashes in the first place. This was made by a Japanese company for an Asian consumer base and our lashes are usually short and do not hold a curl unless the mascara is waterproof.

However if you are tired of purchasing mascaras that causes your lashes to droop after curling them with eyelash curlers, please give this a try! You won't regret it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've gone through at least 6 tubes of this stuff (lasts me about 4 months with daily use) it really is my HG.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OHMYGAWD! The best mascara I have ever used. I used Dior mascara, tarte, urban decay, and plethora of brands inside sephora and this is the only one that is the best! I have been using this dollywink long and curl for 2 years now and I don't think I will change it anytime with other brands. It delivers what it says on the package :) It is super black, hold your curl, and length PLUS IT IS WATERPROOF. Everything I want to in a mascara for a cheaper price!!!

on 7/7/2014 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this for few days and this is now my HG mascara. The only mascara i tried that didnt give me raccoon eyes after few hours. I live in tropical country so I normally use waterproof mascaras but most mascaras even waterproof will give me raccoon eyes. This one dont. It dont even budge with normal makeup remover. I bought the mascara remover from the same brand, The wand helps to coat the lashes, and when i use my usual makeup remover, it remove easily.

on 1/14/2014 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is an a holy grail mascara for straight and short Asian lashes. I had tried several different brands, Shiseido, Anna Sui, Covergirl, Benefit They're Real, and some others that I forgot the brand of, but this one works the best. I got it online here in Australia for AUD 18.95 (not including shipping).

Positives:
+ Lengthens lashes! My lashes even went above my crease which scared me at first because I never experienced it, it looks like I'm wearing fake lashes
+ Hold curls well. The formula of the mascara is very thick, probably thicker than They're Real, they also dry really quick and are lightweight. They're Real did well on me but it was too heavy and my eyelashes droop down even before the mascara dried but this mascara did none of it!
+ Separates lashes and no clumping. The wand has the perfect curve and is made out of plastic.
+ Thickens lashes, as I researched online, a blogger wrote that it is made of a really good thickening fiber.
+ Nice packaging. It is very cute, pink with gold label, the cap is black with roses detail. The packaging is made out of plastic and therefore is really light weight compared to They're Real.
+ No fall out, the mascara does not go flaky even over 6 hours wear.
+ Does not smudge on my oily lids, even when worn on bottom lashes

Negatives:
- Hard to remove. It is waterproof mascara and takes long time to remove even with waterproof remover. But I found a trick to it, simply press waterproof remover soaked cotton pads on your lids and lashes for 20-30 seconds while massaging it and ta-dah! The pads are black. Turn over the pads and use them to swipe the leftover and you're finished :) Please don't clean it harshly, you will pull off your lashes.
- It does not look natural. This is not a mascara when you want to have a no-makeup makeup look. Your eyelashes look so long it's fake. Well, this is not really a down-side if that's what you're going for but as I mentioned above it surprised me at first but over time I got used to it and without this mascara, my eyes look bare...
- Since the packaging is made out of plastic, it does look slightly cheaper, typical of Asian drugstores brands where the packaging is cute and is targeted for students.
- It is more expensive than Western drugstore brands but considering how well it works, it is worth it

Overall, this is still an amazing mascara and if it works on my straight and short Asian lashes, imagine how good it looks on those who are blessed with long, thick and naturally curled lashes.

on 8/28/2012 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read all the reviews on how this is one of the best mascaras on the market and in my search for the HG mascara, I just HAD TO buy it. Unfortunately, I found it to be a big disappointment! Yes, it lengthens lashes a bit but for me I saw no curl whatsoever. You can't get volume from this mascara because it's not a buildable formula, and when I used my lash curler all it did was stick to it and practically rip out my lashes. Definitely not worth the wait or the $16 I paid for it! - Fortunately, I did finally found my HG mascara (for only $2.99 at Walgreens) 'Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara' by Jordana - Trust me, save yourself time, money and the loss of lashes and go with Jordana! P.S. Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover takes ANY mascara off with ease!

on 10/6/2011 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Long and curl is an amazing mascara. I use a fiber mascara on my lashes and layer a top coat to finish my lashes. After kiss me mascara I just know my mascara doesn't budge, smudge, flake or move even after 14 hours of wear. I use oil based remover to remove it and it comes off easily after soaking with oil for 2 minutes

Excellent mascara to top off your lash coats to ensure a waterproof and budgeproof day :)

on 4/22/2009 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favourite mascara I've ever tried. Got it from Sasa when I was over in Hong Kong, but I can get it on Ebay now for about $20ish AUD. It defn makes my short Asian lashes look much much thicker, giving a much more dramatic look, I only use this in the night time now, I use Maybelline waterproof Full and Soft in the day. It builds volume with the little fibres, it CAN get clumpy if you don't apply it properly, but overall great mascara, have several tubes at home. Holds the curl great, my lashes are never droopy after I apply this mascara onto them, and holds all day. Although it is harder to get off then my other mascaras I just use an oil based cleanser like Fancl or Dermalogica Pre Cleanse and with a gentle massage (and a slight resemblance to a racoon) it'll come right off.