Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best mascara I've EVER found! All day (or night) long, inky-dark curled lashes that don't smudge!!!!

My lashes are fine and very straight, so I usually have to use a lightweight defining/lengthening mascara to keep any lift or curl. Maybelline Lash Stiletto or Lancome Definicils have been my usual suspects. Not dramatic, not super dark, but acceptable for daytime use.........Except that my skin is very oily. So I'm lucky to get six good hours without smudges or flakes.

This stuff is actual magic. It is pretty hard to get off. I've found that using a clean mascara wand soaked in remover works wonders to remove without excess tugging and rubbing. Try it!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. What I like the most about this product is that it is super waterproof.

on 12/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have short, fine lashes and had issues with smudging and panda eyes when using other waterproof mascara. I found this item while traveling in Japan and it is incredible! The makeup is light and easy to apply and ads volume and color to my fine lashes. The best part is that they don't smudge, even after 8 + hours of wear all day at work. I've used many different brands and this has been by the far the best line I've used so far. Now I wish I had bought more!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have been using this mascara for almost ten years and I will be devastated if they ever change it.

I am Asian with super straight mid/long lashes that I torture with a curler each day. Nothing holds the curl and creates quite the dramatic look like this mascara does, I've even been asked before if I'm wearing false lashes!!

I've tried other mascaras in the last few years but nothing, NOTHING does the job like this mascara, it is my absolute holy grail. The only teeny tiny gripe I would have is that it is hard to get off. I just use olive oil and rub gently so it's not a huge deal.

Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm not sure even the Japanese girls use it - I have been to Tokyo twice and visited nearly every cosmetics store big and small, I only ended up spotting this mascara at Don Quijote and other touristy shops.
It's certainly black, and has a frightfully good grip on lashes. I have the waterproof version and not only did it stay put all day, it refused to leave my eyes even when I wanted it too. It's impervious to micellar and cream cleansers. You need an oil cleanser to take it off. And even then, some dregs remain. Gross.
Nothing in life needs to be this loyal around my eye area. Sayonara Heroine Isehan whatever!

on 11/30/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh I love this mascara. So far I've never had a mascara that really hold up the curl as good as this one does. Most that I tried started out great but after two or three hours, when I check my face makeup, I notice that my lashes just looks sad and droopy again! Mind you, I live in a hot and humid all year round country. But this mascara easily became my HG mascara. It makes my lashes long, perky and fanned out and I love that. They lasted me through humidity, heat, sweat and oils (I sweat very easily and I'm oily all over my face, including my eyelids). I just love it. The only thing that annoys me is REMOVING IT at the end of the day. The makeup removers I've been using have never been able to really get it off in one go and I always had to use multiple makeup removers back to back to get my lashes makeup-free. I haven't tried the Isehan makeup remover because I thought that I didn't need it but now I think I have to get it. Overall hell yes I will repurchase!

on 10/2/2016 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The fibres looked daunting at first but this really works at lengthening! It also separates the lashes nicely and gives off a natural look which I love! Lasts long even though I have oily lids which I thought would be a problem. One downside would be it takes longer to remove than others but my Maybelline makeup remover works fine. I would be trying out the advanced film version which is said to be easier to remove!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice mascara if you like the natural look. I prefer my mascara quite thick and voluminous which this mascara did neither of. Because of the fibers I found it hard to layer and it did not keep my lashes curled, which is understandable cause I have thin weak asian lashes but it also didn't make them longer. It did keep every single lash separated, has a dark pigment and doesn't smudge which was nice. But not what I'm looking for.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the only mascara that I've used a second tube of. I usually have a few on rotation and never go back to the same one twice but this is the exception.

I bought this in Japan (for less than 800 yen I think). I'm Asian and my lashes are long but straight. This can curl my lashes without an eyelash curler and holds it that way all day. It also gives me false lash like length and separates my lashes to give me the long, fluttery lashes that I love!

Volume wise it's not fantastic and it dries so quickly that you cannot really layer it to build volume without getting spider lashes. Also, because it has little fibres, if you get it in your eye it irritates and pricks at your eyelid until you wipe it away (so annoying!). This is easily avoidable by not getting the brush right into the roots of the lashes.

The packaging is cute but a bit cheap looking. The wand, however is fantastic. It's a bristle type wand that is curved and very fine, perfect for getting every last lash!

This does not budge! I have applied this at 5:30am and come back home at 11:30pm and it hasn't smudged or flaked. I've also worn it overnight and while my eye makeup creases, this has not moved. It's incredibly difficult to remove - I've tried warm water, cleansing oils and micellar solutions with no luck. The only thing that I've found effective is the Isehan mascara remover that comes in a top-to-toe pink tube - it's an oil that you apply with a wand and it gently dissolves this mascara so that all you have to do is wipe it off gently and it come away without any tugging or worse, loss of lashes!

An absolute favourite of mine and I have and will continue to repurchase.

on 2/6/2016 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I heard this is a popular Japanese brand of mascara along with Majolica Majorca. I have the Volume and Curl in Super Waterproof (Black tube with metallic pink). The wand is a tapered brush and I can see it lengthens my lashes, but it doesn't give my lashes much volume. I can see this good layering mascara as it doesn't clump like some mascaras or a mascara for minimalist makeup days. The good thing about this mascara is that it doesn't leave your lashes hard or sticky. Instead my eyelashes feel fairly soft with this product. The deal breaker about this mascara is how awesome it is at holding a curl. My lashes stayed curled all day, but there was slight smudging on my lower lashes when I applied mascara on them after 6 hours of work. I don't find this too difficult to remove with Maybelline Clean Express waterproof eye makeup remover on 2 cotton pads or with cleansing oil. I give it 4 lippies as I really like this mascara for its effectiveness and price point compared to high-end mascaras.