Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.3

on 7/27/2018 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

For many years I've been on the search for a mascara that doesn't smudge or flake. I've researched and tried so many and had given up. Everything smudges on me, without fail. Read the reviews on this and decided to give it a try. It was affordable on Amazon, and thought it took 2 months to get to me, it works so good! I use my loreal primer first and then swipe about 30 times. Makes my lashes so dang long and actually holds curls. Not clumpy at all. I'm truly amazed at this mascara. My only con with this, is it's incredibly difficult to remove. I've always used coconut oil to remove my makeup, and it's worked with tough mascara like lash sensational. But this is a different story. It stays on like glue, which is a little irritating. But it's worth the extra time to remove. A yes for me!

on 5/30/2018 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My HG mascara! Fiber typed mascaras are my fave! It makes my lashes look fuller and longer not to mention its waterproof! Ive gone to the gym and sweat out a lot but my mascara is still there no fall out or smudges a girl needs that! The only thing I notice with this is it has this certain chemically-smell I dont know if its just or me or what but definitely there’s a tiny hint of an awful smell but its not really a big deal for me. Ive purchased this over and over nothing beats this mascara.

on 2/23/2018 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This makes my short dark lashes look like I have false ones one.

Curl my lashes and putting a light coat will not pull my lashes out the curl. It doesn't take too long to dry, so adding another coat makes my lashes look boom. Worn with contacts I had no irritation.

However I will not buy this again. Getting this stuff off is a mission in trying to keep my lashes... this will stay long after I want to part with it. Apparently there is a remover from the same company so I would suggest buying this at the same time. I didn't. I got around this by using an oil cleanser on a clean mascara wand. Comb through my lashes and leave for a few minutes whilst I cleanse the rest of my face. Then I will place a cotton pad with oil cleanser on placed over my closed eyes and lightly wiggle the mascara off. It worked so that I kept My lashes but it was too much work for me. I stopped reaching for it and then the 3months were up and I dumped it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best waterproof mascara I've ever used. I swam in it and didn't have any black under my eyes. I have fairly oily skin so most waterproof mascaras just smudge on me and then are impossible to get off. On my second tube.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The most hardcore waterproof, smudgeproof, sleep-proof, rub-proof, ****proof mascara I have ever tried lol. Keeps lashes curled and stays on all day.

Recommended for weddings, extreme rain, sad movies, and sleeping at school.

In terms of the price, I would say it's relatively affordable. A lot of "drugstore" Japanese mascaras seem to be around $8-10USD in Japan, including this one. Unfortunately the prices online will bit a bit more expensive but still less than mascaras at Sephora.

on 2/8/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

this mascara is beyond amazing! i have a thin, short, sparse and straight eyelashes that only could be recognize if i wear fake eyelashes (even the more expensive mascara couldn't help my eyelashes lol) but when i tried this, i never look back!!! i curl my lashes and then apply 2 coats of this, and voila! my eyelashes looks like i wear fake eyelashes on them. a definitely HG for me! the only bad side is: this mascara is super waterproof, so the take off process could be like hell. you have to buy the remover from this brand if you don't wanna loose your lashes. but if you don't mind with heavy duty mascara that won't budge even when you've been crying all night long, this one is for you

on 11/20/2016 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara. I have short, stick straight Asian lashes that point downwards, and hardly ever stay up for long with a curler. However, ever since using this, my lashes look AMAZING. They stay all day, keep up their curl, water-proof, smudge-proof, and make me forget that I actually have short lashes underneath these coats.

I've never actually removed this with anything else aside from the included remover that was on offer with it, so I can't review on how well it removes, but I must say that the remover works amazingly with it as well. If you're getting this, get that remover too, it's so effective!

on 11/9/2016 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My lashes: straight, fairly short and sparse, oily lids, eyes that tend to water quite a bit.
I always wear waterproof mascaras, partly because my eyes water easily, and partly because only waterproof mascaras can hold a curl in my lashes. With most mascaras I can literally see my lashes straighten out immediately on application - they make a little wah-waaah sad trombone sound and deflate, pretty much. I have worn Max Factor Masterpiece WP for years and years, because it holds the curl, gives nice separation and used to perform reliably well. Lately that has begun smudging under my eyes, though, probably due to some combination of oily lids and perhaps a formula change.

So I switched to this mascara, after coming across recommendations saying that it was a really good one for holding a curl in stubborn lashes. And it is! It holds a curl better than Masterpiece WP, actually. It also gives quite a bit of volume and length, it separates reasonably well if you're careful about wiping off all the excess product from the wand and it can be built up some, too. There is no smudging at all on me, and I use MAC Cleanse Off Oil daily, which takes it off without problems. I ordered mine from a Japanese Ebay retailer that I order sunscreens and things from every now and then, and it was very reasonably priced, too; the same price level as drugstore mascaras where I am.

The only issue I have with it is that the wand picks up about ten times as much product as I want, so I have to do a lot of wiping, and I don't love curved mascara wands in general. I kind of miss the silicone wand of MF Masterpiece. The excellent performance of this mascara is worth the hassle, though. I will repurchase.

on 9/24/2016 7:30:00 PM

This stuff is AMAZING! I have longer very straight lashes, and this is the only this that will keep any curl for a significant amount of time. I've tried quite a few high end, mid range, and drug store mascaras, but I will most likely keep sticking with this.

The only downside is that it can get clumpy if you apply a lot, but I've always used a clean spoolie to separate my lashes after mascara application since I like them to look more 'fluttery,' and the spoolie works fine as long as I don't let it dry too much. Also the little fibers have irritated my contacts before, but a lot of mascaras have done that, and this one isn't too bad with it.

I also keep looking up throughout the day cause I can feel my lashes hit my brown bone when I look up! I've only ever felt that with falsies!

on 8/23/2016 11:40:00 PM

I have tried a lot of mascaras (mainly Chanel, Benefit, Maybelline, Too Faced, Dolly Wink, Tony Moly, Etude House, etc.). Honestly, this one beats them all. First of all, I have long but really straight Asian lashes. This holds my curled lashes the whole day and also doesn't smudge at the end of the day. However, like other reviewers have said here, it is rather difficult to remove but it comes off easily with the pink tube mascara remover. You can also get them as a set, I have seen it in stores before.