Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.3

I love this mascara so much, it does not budge so you need a good waterproof makeup remover to take it off. It is very very black and gives decent length and ok volume. It is close to perfect for me, but I wish it was just a bit more volumizing. This is definitely a life saver in hot humid weather, it looks the same at end of day as it does when I first put it on.

on 8/22/2018 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favourite daily mascara!! It gives a lot of length and makes me look like I’m wearing very natural false eyelashes. It stays on the whole day and holds the curl very well - usually when I remove it at the end of the day my lashes are still lifted!! - so for longevity, this is amazing. One gripe that I would have is that since it is so waterproof and long-wearing, this mascara requires a bit more time and effort to remove. It does come off easily and cleanly with my oil remover but sometimes if I don’t throughly rub, my lashes still feel like the mascara is still lingering on them. However this isn’t an issue because of how gorgeous this mascara makes my eyes look! Hope this helps!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am forever on the hunt for a mascara that NEVER smudges under my eyes.
This is not it.
I have deep set eyes and if I laugh a lot my eyes crinkle up into crescents, and this will be smudge central.
I also have long lashes that curl up, but they are blonde - I just want them to be darker so you can see them.
It is better than most, and smudging is minimal, but for this price - I bought it at 0035mm in New York - I expected more.

However, on the plus side, this is waterproof - I have even worn it to the beach and the pool and it did not run down my face or turn my lashes into one giant lash. For most people, it would probably be fine.
Another plus: it is very black. I can put the tiniest amount on and it does the trick for me.

It is a bit wet, which is good and bad - if I am applying at my leisure, I can wipe the excess off the wand and be fine.
Most smudgeproof waterproof mascara dries out FAST and starts to get flakey and clumpy- and this has not, which means I am still using it. I am not crazy about the wand - it is hard to get the tiny lashes at the corner of my eyes.

on 8/12/2018 11:02:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! I just bought my second tube. It does a great job lengthening my lashes with two coats. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

on 8/6/2018 5:12:00 PM

This mascara is my holy grail. It is very long lasting and never smudges on me. It holds my curl so well while lengthening and volumizing my short lashes. One thing is that it's pretty hard to remove. But other than that I love this product. It's a little bit expensive than my usual drugstore mascara since it's a Japanese mascara but it's worth every penny!

on 7/27/2018 3:29:00 PM

This mascara formula works really well and keeps the curl all day. The only bad thing is that it is very hard to remove and I suggest you get a special melt-off for mascara.

on 5/25/2018 10:28:00 PM

I absolutely adore this mascara, it's my HG. I rarely use anything else.
I have fine, straight eyebrows that are poorly visible when looking straight ahead. When I'd curl my lashes in the past, they'd droop as the day wore on. This mascara holds a curl like none other - it looks the same at the end of 13-hour shifts at work as it does when I start, never smears or droops. It is also practically bulletproof once it's dry - it never runs even when crying or using contact lens re-wetting drops. I do have to use a biphasic make-up remover to get it off, but if you soak the cotton pad and hold it over your lashes for a few seconds, it wipes off easily and gently.
It's a fibre-type mascara so it truly does lengthen the appearance of your lashes, after 2 coats it looks amazing. People genuinely comment on my lashes and ask if I'm wearing falsies! The wand has a spoolie brush that is curved so it fans your eyelashes out as you apply.
As the cherry on the top, it retails for around £8 in Japan and is still quite cheap to order online. I also like the cartoonish aspect of the packaging, although the mascara tube itself is simply black and silver.

The only downside is that near the 3 month mark, it dries out in the tube and loses its effectiveness. You are supposed to replace mascara every 3 months anyway so it's not all bad.

Love, love, LOVE this mascara!

on 5/18/2018 5:53:00 AM

I've used and loved this mascara for years, it gives me the longest, curliest lashes all day long without flaking. I've always purchased this from eBay or Amazon as I live in the UK.

Unfortunately... the last few mascaras that I've received seem to be a totally different formula. When I take the wand out of the tube, the formula stays attached to the wand like string! It's the strangest thing... When I apply to my lashes I just don't get the same effect any more. I thought I'd just received a dud the first time but I've ordered three now and they've all been the same.

This was my HG and I'm absolutely gutted!! It was my absolute favourite.

Now I have to go on the hunt for a new waterproof, curl-holding, lash lengthening genius product so that my mascara dreams can come alive again. I'll be trying the Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof first.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Favourite mascara for natural looking lashes!
The most water-proof, smudgeproof, and non-flaking mascara I have EVER used.

on 12/10/2017 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

LOVE this mascara!! It's waterproof, and it glides on seamlessly, leaving my very straight lashes curled and beautiful! The other mascara that works well for my naturally straight lashes is the waterproof version of the Maybelline Lash Sensational. These are the 2 that work well for me after using the fabulous Japenesque "Go Curl" plastic eyelash curler - this eyelash curler is perfect! Super easy to use, light weight (looks really cheap IMO) but it is the absolute best!

Highly recommend this Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara. It doesn't budge and it doesn't clump. Is easily removed using the Heroine Make mascara remover. I've read reviews that state that this remover only works well with the Heroine Make brand mascara but really, it works great on other waterproof mascaras as well. All brands that I've tried. AND it's doesn't sting my eyes which is unusual. Doesn't make my eyesight blurry either so it's just pretty much amazing mascara remover and I've tried so many brands.