Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.1

on 3/11/2018 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have long very straight lashes that do not maintain a curl even after using Shu eyelash curlers. But with this mascara they do hold a curl. This does not budge - no flaking or smudging. Recommended

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

Bought this after reading many reviews. I love it! It perfectly defines my (already very long) lashes, and doesn't wear off like other brands. Makes my eyes stand out as if I was born that way, hah! Throwing out the Blinc and Clinique mascaras that I try to layer to get a big impact but natural look.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

OMG this mascara is amazing!!! it holds up my curl and doesnt clump my eyelashes. and for those of you who are wondering how to get this off, you should try removing it with a baby oil, works really well for me. hope this helps!

on 11/27/2016 1:15:00 AM

Best waterproof ever,but you need Sonia kashuk Remove to get it off, can be difficult !

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Best mascara ever.

Holds my curl beautifully and makes my sparse lashes actually visible. It's so good my mum thought I was wearing falsies. The curved brush makes it easy to apply the mascara although I still do get some on my eyelids (as you do). Make sure to grab a cotton bud quick and remove the mascara smudge or you will have a bad time trying to get it off once it dries properly.
I can wear this for an entire day and smudging is minimal, mostly just a very faint grey hint on my outer lower lids.
I can only get this in Asian countries and online though which makes getting hold of it a bit of a pain. It's also difficult to remove so I recommend buying it in a twin pack including the mascara remover.

on 7/16/2015 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

After trying so many mascaras over the years, this has been one that I have repurchased again and again. It is great at creating long lashes, especially layered over a volumizing mascara. The tube lasts a long time and the content doesn't dry out fast like some of the mascaras out there.

on 6/16/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've used this a few times now, but after just the first use, I knew this had become my HG mascara. Blows everything else I've ever used out of the water.

Pros:
- Cute packaging (doesn't really have anything to do with product quality, but I'm a sucker for it)
- SERIOUSLY long-lasting. I wore this to a concert where I sweated like mad and had water splashed on my face and it didn't budge.
- Incredible lash definition without being clumpy or spidery. I have long lashes to begin with so this stuff really does make me look like a manga heroine, haha. If you're looking for volume or curl you'll probably be disappointed in this product (I haven't used it with an eyelash curler yet so I can't say how it holds up,) but if you just want crazy long lashes, this is for you.
- Cheaper than most higher-end mascaras. I got a double pack that came with the mascara and a makeup remover and it was still less than Lancome Definicils with shipping (and works better.)

Cons:
- This could be a good or bad thing, but this stuff does not come off without heavy-duty makeup remover, even after face washing. My Boots makeup remover basically did nothing to it, though I did have more luck with makeup removing wipes. I recommend getting the version of this product that comes with its own makeup remover if you can find it.
- Since it's a Japanese product, it can be a little more difficult to find and may take a bit longer to get to you since it usually has to ship from SE Asia. I bought mine on Ebay.

Bottom line: buy it immediately.

on 4/19/2015 6:23:00 AM

This review is for Heroine Make Long & Curl Super Waterproof mascara
For the first time in my life, I found a masacara that can hold my eyelash. This thing is the shiz.

My profile:
Oily lids, Sensitive eye, Long, sparse, straight down asian eyelashes.
I've tried loreal, maybelline, guerlain, kevin aucoin, clinique mascaras, none works. They all either feels heavy (makes me sleepy), melt after a couple hours, leaving me with raccoon eyes and broken fibres everywhere.

So usually, when I put on any mascara right after curling, my eyelash drops into straight line within 3 minutes. Then I had to wait till it dries up, re-curl them again, and generally end up with a semi destroyed spidery eyelash. hence why I haven't bothered with mascara for a very long time.

Well, not until a week ago when I pick up Heroine Make Long & Curl mascara.
Paired with Panasonic heated eyelash curler ( Panasonic EH-2331PP), this mascara made me stare at my eyelash all day long (I seriously never seen anything that successfully curls & hold my eyelash before).

Pros:
- Dries quickly
- Lightweight
- Waterproof and oil proof (no pandas)
- Holds your curl all day long
- The brush is smaller than western mascaras (my eyes are small & narrow)
- Doesn't clump
- Doesn't break
- Doesn't irritate my eyes
- Cheap. $12 AUD at Rakuten. Heck any drugstore mascara is at least $19 in Australia

Cons:
- Nada, its perfect

I'm able to remove it easily with Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remove & cotton pads (the oily type).
Soak the cotton pad with a little bit of the eye remover, pinch (don't pull!) for about 20-30 seconds, then release. I massaged my eyelash veeery gently with the pad to remove remaining mascara.
I'm going to get Heroine make's mascara remover though, hopefully it'll make removing even easier.

Tips for buying:
get it from Rakuten global, they are generally around $11-12 AUD. Choose sellers that will do SAL / small packet service, EMS services are rather expensive.
Or get it from sasa, but they charge about $15 plus shipping.

on 5/27/2014 6:33:00 PM

AMAZING! I just put this on my lashes for the first time and I am really blown away! I am picky picky picky when it comes to my lashes. I have also used them all.....high end and drug store. This one beats all! I have finally found my favorite mascara;)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really disappointed with this mascara. Bought it off amazon (paid extortionate postage charge tot he UK) after the reviews on MUA. It was pretty expensive altogether for such a small mascara so I was expecting amazing results.

It gave me very average lashes, didn't lengthen at all. Maybe there's some special method to using this mascara? If there is, PLEASE let me know someone.

I'm not a fan of water-proof mascaras anyway, they're hard to take off and rip out my lashes. I'll probably keep this for next summer when I go to the beach.