Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best mascara ever! I'll definitely stick to this one forever.

on 3/11/2019 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

this is a really great mascara, i actually bought it kind of on a whim during a trip overseas. remembered hearing good things about it but never looked into this mascara specifically myself. and i was really impressed! the tube i bought 5 months ago is still working very well and it almost looks like i'm wearing very natural falsies when i use this product. doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, keeps my natural curl etc. it's really really nice, and it's not priced ridiculously either. oh, one other pro - the wand is a great size, and isn't too big for lower lash application. i mean really this mascara is an all-around home run in just about every way.

unfortunately, i personally cannot stand mascaras that are difficult to wash off. i don't remember if i bought a waterproof formula (or if this even comes in a regular formula) but i will not repurchase for this reason alone. i'll deal with a smeary formula if it means my mascara comes off at the end of the day without issue. i use oil to wash my face and even that doesn't get this all off; it usually takes two days to remove this stuff from my lashes entirely. it's seriously such a pain. for me, that makes this mascara just so-so, but maybe others would see that as a plus, so i've only knocked one lippie off - it'd be a full 5 for me otherwise.

i do recommend it, but def be wary of the removal process.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best mascara I've EVER found! All day (or night) long, inky-dark curled lashes that don't smudge!!!!

My lashes are fine and very straight, so I usually have to use a lightweight defining/lengthening mascara to keep any lift or curl. Maybelline Lash Stiletto or Lancome Definicils have been my usual suspects. Not dramatic, not super dark, but acceptable for daytime use.........Except that my skin is very oily. So I'm lucky to get six good hours without smudges or flakes.

This stuff is actual magic. It is pretty hard to get off. I've found that using a clean mascara wand soaked in remover works wonders to remove without excess tugging and rubbing. Try it!!

First of all I’m just going to mention the ridiculous packaging standards in Japan. I mean look at it, what is that. I have to use scissors to get it out.

But it’s probably the best mascara I’ve ever used. I saw this recommended by several Redditors on r/AsianBeauty, since as a half-Chinese person myself I have somewhat straight eyelashes that, while not especially short, get hidden by my hooded eyelids, and I figured the best place to find a suitable mascara for this Asian sort of problem was to go on an Asian beauty subreddit :) well it does the job! I always use an eyelash curler before mascara, and when I use this the curl stays in place and my eyelashes become elongated. Before using this mascara for the first time I had not once had anyone compliment my eyelashes, but now I’ve had people ask me if I was wearing fake eyelashes.

It’s also extremely waterproof, so you’ll need a really good eye makeup remover (I use Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover). If you leave it on for too long your eyes might get irritated.

Darned good product this.

I love this mascara so much, it does not budge so you need a good waterproof makeup remover to take it off. It is very very black and gives decent length and ok volume. It is close to perfect for me, but I wish it was just a bit more volumizing. This is definitely a life saver in hot humid weather, it looks the same at end of day as it does when I first put it on.

on 8/23/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This mascara is the best I’ve ever used. Was a long time user of Diorshow Mascara but the cost was high (IMHO) and the all day results not so much. Found Isehan Kise Me Long & Curl Mascara on Amazon & decided to try it. Fell in love. Holds my lash curl for hours. It does have a tendency to get clumpy but I run the tube under hot water & it smooths out. The price is reasonable too approx $15.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am forever on the hunt for a mascara that NEVER smudges under my eyes.
This is not it.
I have deep set eyes and if I laugh a lot my eyes crinkle up into crescents, and this will be smudge central.
I also have long lashes that curl up, but they are blonde - I just want them to be darker so you can see them.
It is better than most, and smudging is minimal, but for this price - I bought it at 0035mm in New York - I expected more.

However, on the plus side, this is waterproof - I have even worn it to the beach and the pool and it did not run down my face or turn my lashes into one giant lash. For most people, it would probably be fine.
Another plus: it is very black. I can put the tiniest amount on and it does the trick for me.

It is a bit wet, which is good and bad - if I am applying at my leisure, I can wipe the excess off the wand and be fine.
Most smudgeproof waterproof mascara dries out FAST and starts to get flakey and clumpy- and this has not, which means I am still using it. I am not crazy about the wand - it is hard to get the tiny lashes at the corner of my eyes.

on 5/25/2018 10:28:00 PM

I absolutely adore this mascara, it's my HG. I rarely use anything else.
I have fine, straight eyebrows that are poorly visible when looking straight ahead. When I'd curl my lashes in the past, they'd droop as the day wore on. This mascara holds a curl like none other - it looks the same at the end of 13-hour shifts at work as it does when I start, never smears or droops. It is also practically bulletproof once it's dry - it never runs even when crying or using contact lens re-wetting drops. I do have to use a biphasic make-up remover to get it off, but if you soak the cotton pad and hold it over your lashes for a few seconds, it wipes off easily and gently.
It's a fibre-type mascara so it truly does lengthen the appearance of your lashes, after 2 coats it looks amazing. People genuinely comment on my lashes and ask if I'm wearing falsies! The wand has a spoolie brush that is curved so it fans your eyelashes out as you apply.
As the cherry on the top, it retails for around £8 in Japan and is still quite cheap to order online. I also like the cartoonish aspect of the packaging, although the mascara tube itself is simply black and silver.

The only downside is that near the 3 month mark, it dries out in the tube and loses its effectiveness. You are supposed to replace mascara every 3 months anyway so it's not all bad.

Love, love, LOVE this mascara!

on 5/18/2018 5:53:00 AM

I've used and loved this mascara for years, it gives me the longest, curliest lashes all day long without flaking. I've always purchased this from eBay or Amazon as I live in the UK.

Unfortunately... the last few mascaras that I've received seem to be a totally different formula. When I take the wand out of the tube, the formula stays attached to the wand like string! It's the strangest thing... When I apply to my lashes I just don't get the same effect any more. I thought I'd just received a dud the first time but I've ordered three now and they've all been the same.

This was my HG and I'm absolutely gutted!! It was my absolute favourite.

Now I have to go on the hunt for a new waterproof, curl-holding, lash lengthening genius product so that my mascara dreams can come alive again. I'll be trying the Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof first.

on 4/8/2018 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I’ve searched & used so many different brands trying to find a mascara that actually holds a curl & doesn’t just weigh my naturally straight lashes down. I use the waterproof version of this mascara & have for several months now. I am totally pleased with how it holds a curl for hours. As I stated, my lashes are naturally straight and this mascara works GREAT. Seldom do I ever have to touch it up. It does have a tendency to clump but I run the closed tube under hot water for a minute or so and it comes out silky & ready to apply. Jet Black is truly jet black too.