Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.5

on 12/8/2017 4:36:00 AM

This is a great waterproof mascara!

The brush has a nice curve, which makes it easy to apply.

The formula lasts all day with no flaking, smudging or transfer. It is nice and black and while it lengthens and separates the lashes, it doesn’t add heaps of volume. If you’re looking for a more natural looking mascara this is for you.

It is an excellent choice if you are in a hot climate or on holiday, but you will need an oil based makeup remover at the end of the day.

I’ve been very pleased with it and would purchase it again when I’m finished the current tube. Much better than a lot of other waterproof mascaras I’ve used.

on 12/17/2013 1:02:00 PM

I have gone through several bottles of this mascara. It really really holds your curl. I have stick straight lashes.. and this mascara really holds the curl... it lacks volume, so i put extra coats.. but the staying power is the best... does not run.. does not budge!

i took off a lippie bc it is hard to remove, sometimes i feel like some lashes fall off bc of this mascara.

on 7/30/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely the best lower price mascara I've eer used! Many mascara would smudge and give a a panda eye after 2-3 hours but this one doesn't!! Extremely long lasting and volumizing! It is extremely waterproofing as well! I'm known to be a cry baby and this mascara does not smudge when when I cry!

on 5/14/2013 2:33:00 AM

This has been discontinued but i like this version much more than the new one. It holds the curl all day (even after i wash it off) and it lengthens and volumize my lashes really well. It really opens up my eyes as if i'm wearing false lashes. The only downfall is that it is REALLY hard to remove.

On my second tube of this stuff! This is probably the first time I've ever been on a second full size tube of any mascara ever. And I've tried so many it's ridiculous (at least 50 - mostly high end, but some drugstore).

My favourite mascara before this was probably a Lancome one... I find the Lancome ones feel quite natural and light, aren't too dry, and so give a kind of glossy glamorous look to the lashes.

I typically don't like dry mascaras because they make the lashes look clumpy, and not natural.

Kiss me Heroine Make long and curl mascara is a dry mascara, which is why I'm so surprised I love it.

It holds the curl all day, does not clump, and defines each and every one of my lashes. I'm Asian, so I don't have a lot of lashes, but at least with this mascara, you can see all the lashes! Before, they'd be too fine to notice. It doesn't make my lashes as thick and glossy as the Lancome mascaras, but given how beautifully curled and defined my lashes look, I don't care at all.

One of my friends thought I was wearing falsies. That's how NICE my lashes looked. Oh, and did I mention I'm Asian with short very fine lashes? Remarkable!

As long as I get a fresh tube every few months, I think I will no longer be looking for a new mascara. Ever.

This mascara is amazing! I just bought my second tube. It does a great job lengthening my lashes with two coats. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

The only problem with this mascara is that I can only buy it online.

on 9/9/2011 1:53:00 AM

This mascara is amazing. I used volume one before but I prefer this one. It is very black, waterproof and holds the curl very well. It takes more than six months to dry out. You do need to use eye make up remover to remove this.I am very happy with the purchase.

on 2/12/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

HG, HG, HG!!! I bought this last summer when I went to Japan, and it's "ichiban" for a reason! It's the best! I will never do without this mascara!

on 11/18/2010 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using the Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl mascara for a while, and it's my HG.

I'm in Hong Kong right now, and bought the special Long & Curl masacara & mascara remover combo for about $10 (79 Hong Kong dollars). Since the mascara alone costs $9 (69 Hong Kong dollars), I simply couldn't resist such a good deal :-D

Both the Volume & Curl and Long & Curl wear like iron. I have worn Volume & Curl while getting soaked at waterfalls without getting any smudges. No doubt, Long & Curl will pass the same test.

Now, to the big question, which is better? Well, depending on what you want. Volume & Curl definitely gives me thicker, more dramatic-looking lashes, while Long & Curl gives me longer, more fluttery-looking lashes. I prefer the brush of Long & Curl a little bit more because it allows me to get to the inner & outer corners a little bit easier (you hold the curved brush like a spoon, similar to Maybeline The Falsies).

Bottom line, you cannot go wrong w/ either one.

I was amazed at this mascara. It made my lashes super long and jet black. It did create the false lash effect, though not as well as YSL's faux cils and is super smudge proof and waterproof. It didnt flake and held my curl very well. I tried to flatten the lashes to see how the mascara holds the curl and my lashes just bounced back.

That said, as others have mentioned, its a pain to remove! On the pakcaging, it does say that due to the mascara being very waterproof, its best to use the mascara remover from the same brand. At first, I thought that was just a bit of marketing to get people to use the same line but I am considering buying the remover cos it took me more than 10 minutes with my DHC cleansing oil to fully remove the mascara.

I bought this in HK for just under 55HKD at Sasa and to me that is such a bargain. It does dry out and clump a bit but for that price, its affordable to get another one. So this is a definate repurchase until I find an easier to remove mascara with the same performance ;)