Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.3

I love this mascara so much, it does not budge so you need a good waterproof makeup remover to take it off. It is very very black and gives decent length and ok volume. It is close to perfect for me, but I wish it was just a bit more volumizing. This is definitely a life saver in hot humid weather, it looks the same at end of day as it does when I first put it on.

on 8/23/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This mascara is the best I’ve ever used. Was a long time user of Diorshow Mascara but the cost was high (IMHO) and the all day results not so much. Found Isehan Kise Me Long & Curl Mascara on Amazon & decided to try it. Fell in love. Holds my lash curl for hours. It does have a tendency to get clumpy but I run the tube under hot water & it smooths out. The price is reasonable too approx $15.

on 8/22/2018 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favourite daily mascara!! It gives a lot of length and makes me look like I’m wearing very natural false eyelashes. It stays on the whole day and holds the curl very well - usually when I remove it at the end of the day my lashes are still lifted!! - so for longevity, this is amazing. One gripe that I would have is that since it is so waterproof and long-wearing, this mascara requires a bit more time and effort to remove. It does come off easily and cleanly with my oil remover but sometimes if I don’t throughly rub, my lashes still feel like the mascara is still lingering on them. However this isn’t an issue because of how gorgeous this mascara makes my eyes look! Hope this helps!

on 8/21/2018 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. Super, long lashes await you! I’ve used this mascara for over 4 years and LOVE it. I suggest buying the remover by KissMe as this mascara can be challenging to remove without it.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am forever on the hunt for a mascara that NEVER smudges under my eyes.
This is not it.
I have deep set eyes and if I laugh a lot my eyes crinkle up into crescents, and this will be smudge central.
I also have long lashes that curl up, but they are blonde - I just want them to be darker so you can see them.
It is better than most, and smudging is minimal, but for this price - I bought it at 0035mm in New York - I expected more.

However, on the plus side, this is waterproof - I have even worn it to the beach and the pool and it did not run down my face or turn my lashes into one giant lash. For most people, it would probably be fine.
Another plus: it is very black. I can put the tiniest amount on and it does the trick for me.

It is a bit wet, which is good and bad - if I am applying at my leisure, I can wipe the excess off the wand and be fine.
Most smudgeproof waterproof mascara dries out FAST and starts to get flakey and clumpy- and this has not, which means I am still using it. I am not crazy about the wand - it is hard to get the tiny lashes at the corner of my eyes.

on 8/12/2018 11:02:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! I just bought my second tube. It does a great job lengthening my lashes with two coats. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

on 8/6/2018 5:12:00 PM

This mascara is my holy grail. It is very long lasting and never smudges on me. It holds my curl so well while lengthening and volumizing my short lashes. One thing is that it's pretty hard to remove. But other than that I love this product. It's a little bit expensive than my usual drugstore mascara since it's a Japanese mascara but it's worth every penny!

on 7/27/2018 3:29:00 PM

This mascara formula works really well and keeps the curl all day. The only bad thing is that it is very hard to remove and I suggest you get a special melt-off for mascara.

on 7/27/2018 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

For many years I've been on the search for a mascara that doesn't smudge or flake. I've researched and tried so many and had given up. Everything smudges on me, without fail. Read the reviews on this and decided to give it a try. It was affordable on Amazon, and thought it took 2 months to get to me, it works so good! I use my loreal primer first and then swipe about 30 times. Makes my lashes so dang long and actually holds curls. Not clumpy at all. I'm truly amazed at this mascara. My only con with this, is it's incredibly difficult to remove. I've always used coconut oil to remove my makeup, and it's worked with tough mascara like lash sensational. But this is a different story. It stays on like glue, which is a little irritating. But it's worth the extra time to remove. A yes for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara has fibers and it will give you the length. It is awesome for holding and even creating a curl. It's very black. It's very waterproof and smudge-proof.
I personally don't like that I can see lengthening fibers on my eyes it creates a spidery look.
Not for me but awesome product nevertheless!