Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Filtered by skin type : Other
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.3

on 7/23/2008 10:30:00 PM

Reading the positive reviews from MUA encouraged to purchase this. I found it on ebay and purchased it for an ok price. I was sooo excited to try it. I was previously using Imju Fiberwig because it worked well and didn't smudge on me. I think smudging is my biggest issue with mascaras, may it be high end or low brands. If it doesn't pass the smudge proof test, forget it. I have SUPER OILY lids and sensitive eyes.
Why I wanted to try the Heroine Make mascara was because I needed to replace my Imju mascara. Plus, it was getting a little clumpy and it was leaving little specks on my face.
Anyways, when the Heroine Make mascara arrived I was so happy. I put it on asap and went out to dinner. It looked great and I was hopeful. After an hour at dinner, I came home and noticed that the mascara was smudging. The beginning of raccoon eyes...ugh! At least it didn't happen in the restaurant!
And yes, it just kept smudging after that. I even tried coating it with my Kanebo mascara sealant. NOPE.
My oily lids make it impossible for me to find or use most of the good mascaras out there. That's why I have the Kanebo product to help out.
Oh well, too bad.

on 5/14/2013 2:33:00 AM

This has been discontinued but i like this version much more than the new one. It holds the curl all day (even after i wash it off) and it lengthens and volumize my lashes really well. It really opens up my eyes as if i'm wearing false lashes. The only downfall is that it is REALLY hard to remove.

on 5/24/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

It's a japanese product and I wanted to try it, bought it from ebay (being a newbie at make up, loved it.

First time I tried it I didn't curl my lashes, and was really messy from not being experienced, and it did lengthen my lashes, and the shape of the tip gave me some room of error to not poke my eyes out.

Because I do rub my eyes a lot was very scared of mascara but at the end of the day I found that there was still product on my lashes and I did not see any smearing on my hand or face.

Very easy to take off when you leave makeup remover on it for a minute or too. So I'm loving this product.

I was amazed at this mascara. It made my lashes super long and jet black. It did create the false lash effect, though not as well as YSL's faux cils and is super smudge proof and waterproof. It didnt flake and held my curl very well. I tried to flatten the lashes to see how the mascara holds the curl and my lashes just bounced back.

That said, as others have mentioned, its a pain to remove! On the pakcaging, it does say that due to the mascara being very waterproof, its best to use the mascara remover from the same brand. At first, I thought that was just a bit of marketing to get people to use the same line but I am considering buying the remover cos it took me more than 10 minutes with my DHC cleansing oil to fully remove the mascara.

I bought this in HK for just under 55HKD at Sasa and to me that is such a bargain. It does dry out and clump a bit but for that price, its affordable to get another one. So this is a definate repurchase until I find an easier to remove mascara with the same performance ;)

on 12/8/2017 4:36:00 AM

This is a great waterproof mascara!

The brush has a nice curve, which makes it easy to apply.

The formula lasts all day with no flaking, smudging or transfer. It is nice and black and while it lengthens and separates the lashes, it doesn’t add heaps of volume. If you’re looking for a more natural looking mascara this is for you.

It is an excellent choice if you are in a hot climate or on holiday, but you will need an oil based makeup remover at the end of the day.

I’ve been very pleased with it and would purchase it again when I’m finished the current tube. Much better than a lot of other waterproof mascaras I’ve used.

On my second tube of this stuff! This is probably the first time I've ever been on a second full size tube of any mascara ever. And I've tried so many it's ridiculous (at least 50 - mostly high end, but some drugstore).

My favourite mascara before this was probably a Lancome one... I find the Lancome ones feel quite natural and light, aren't too dry, and so give a kind of glossy glamorous look to the lashes.

I typically don't like dry mascaras because they make the lashes look clumpy, and not natural.

Kiss me Heroine Make long and curl mascara is a dry mascara, which is why I'm so surprised I love it.

It holds the curl all day, does not clump, and defines each and every one of my lashes. I'm Asian, so I don't have a lot of lashes, but at least with this mascara, you can see all the lashes! Before, they'd be too fine to notice. It doesn't make my lashes as thick and glossy as the Lancome mascaras, but given how beautifully curled and defined my lashes look, I don't care at all.

One of my friends thought I was wearing falsies. That's how NICE my lashes looked. Oh, and did I mention I'm Asian with short very fine lashes? Remarkable!

As long as I get a fresh tube every few months, I think I will no longer be looking for a new mascara. Ever.

This mascara is amazing! I just bought my second tube. It does a great job lengthening my lashes with two coats. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

The only problem with this mascara is that I can only buy it online.

on 12/29/2010 3:43:00 PM

My HG mascara. No need to try anything else. Lengthens, holds a curl, and NO smudges! After like 3 months use it doesn't separate as well, but it's nothing a lash comb won't fix. Only possible downside I can think of is how hard it is to wash this off, but I'd rather deal with rewashing than to have raccoon eyes.