Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.4

on 1/5/2008 1:46:00 PM

it's cheap. it's better than anna sui long lash DX mascaras (okay this anna sui is darn expensive), it's even better than dejavu fiberwig mascara (this is just in my humblest opinion, i tried both. heck, i tried like192839182931 mascaras before). and finally this is my HG (forget all my other previous old reviews on other mascaras). combined with the volume and curl one. apply once (use a mascara base, i use mascara base from canmake, the dolly lash base one), re-apply as you wish, wait until dry, or you can just keep reapplying, do as you like, until the desirable length achieve. er.. don't blame me if this mascara doesn't work for you. for me it REALLY does WORK.

on 1/23/2008 6:52:00 PM

This mascara is my FAVORITE (along with Volume and Curl)! It truly does what it claims to do being able to extend my lashes doll like, and holds the curl even on my straight, stubborn asian lashes!
No smudging whatsoever, waterproof, and doesn't irritate (contact lens wearer + sensitive eyes.) Brush is small in size and curved, so its easy to maneuver around the inner and outer corners. Best of all, the fibers doesn't fall off as the day wears on, unlike some other fiber mascaras I've tried like Fiberwig or Fasio.
Decided to try it since its got such rave reviews in Japan and asia, plus the price is so affordable I am able to change a new tube more frequently. Some has complained its hard to remove, I don't mind taking slightly more time since its a small price to pay for the result that I get. Best way is to press a cotton pad with waterproof mascara remover onto the eye for a minute or two, then gently wipe off, repeat if necessary. No more purchasing big name department store mascaras anymore since I've found this!!!

I love love love love LOVE this mascara! It makes my lashes so long if I curl evenly and it holds the curl well! The only downside is that it kind of irritates my eyes if it gets in them. (red, burns, :() The packaging is nothing special, easy to use, but the brush is great! Love this product, only If I could get my hands on it before my next trip to Japan, which will probably be in a few YEARS?! help! This sounds like a low priced product according to the other reviews but I do not know since I wasn't entirely used to the yen pricing stuff at the time...

on 2/27/2008 8:49:00 AM

This product most definitely does not smudge. Not if your eyes are tearing in the sun and wind, not if you put heavy cream below your eyes or have oily eye lids, not if you tub and tug your eyes because your contacts are bothering you, and not if you cry for 30 minutes because you're really mad about something (I tested, it's true).

I prefer to use the Volume and Curl version for everyday because in general my lashes need more thickness as opposed to more length, but I apply the Long and Curl for more dramatic eyes over the Volume and Curl when I'm going out at night. It absolutely adds noticable length. It's also really inexpensive; I found it at sasa.com. If you have problems with raccoon eyes and need a smudgeproof mascara, and are willing to spend a little more time removing your mascara (by using an eye makeup remover, for instance), then I heartily recommend this one.

UPDATE: If you wear contact lenses, you have to be particularly careful with your application of this stuff. I'm bad at applying mascara and often get a bit of it in my eye; when that happens with this stuff, I have to take out the contact lens and rub it thoroughly with saline solution to get the mascara off of it. It won't just blink away or go away with your tears. If you don't wear lenses though, it's not a problem (it's never stuck to my eyeball the way it stuck to the contact lens).

on 3/2/2008 9:14:00 PM

To be fair, the only mascara that does not smudge on me is Kiss Me by Blinc. This one is no exception, unfortunately. It smudges after about 4 hours. All in all, that is a long time for me.

You definitely need a remover with this one!

On my average lashes, this one is a bit too over the top for everyday; and frankly, I am probably too lazy to fuss with the removal on a daily basis. However, it would be great for a neutral or natural look or a special occasion. With She-Lag, I would repurchase with those ideas on mind.

on 4/15/2008 9:42:00 AM

I bought this mascara off Ebay and it was pretty cheap. It can be purchased off Sasa for even less -$6- but they're currently out of stock.

Moving along..this mascara is my HG mascara! I can't believe I have finally discovered a mascara that holds a curl! At such a cheap price too! It does everything it claims to do; it lengthens, it curls and holds a curl, it separates lashes and it does not clump. It's waterproof and when I say it does not smudge, I mean it does not smudge. In fact, it won't budge at all..whether you swim, bawl your eyes out or get caught in the pouring rain. As long as you use an oil-based makeup remover, it should be relatively easy to remove.

I've tried all sorts of mascaras from high-end brands such as Dior, Lancome, YSL, Dejavu Imju, MAC, Clinique, BeneFit, Estee Lauder, Chanel etc. to drugstore brands like Covergirl, Maybelline, Rimmel, Max Factor, L'Oreal.. even mascara primers (Shiseido Makeup Mascara Base, Missha Mascara Base) but Kiss Me Heroine outweighs them by far. I truly love this mascara!!

on 7/12/2008 3:47:00 AM

i'm on my 4th or 5th tube of kiss me long and curl mascara. this is my HG along with HR lash queen! i bought mine from sasa (chain beauty store in asia) and its only around US$7. its better than all the shiseido, maybelline, loreal, lancome ones i've tried. i apply one coat for long, natural-looking lashes. perfect for school days. 3-4 coats for a more dramatic look which almost makes my barely there lashes look like falsies!
it also stays on perfectly and doesnt smudge at all(i have fairly oily lids). once i fell asleep with my eye make up on and the nnext morning it only smudged a tiny bit and what amazed me most is that it holds the curl SO well!
**if you want a naturally long look and high definition, curl your eyelashes carefully, apply each coat lightly and dont use the zigzag method. wait at least 30 seconds between coats.

on 8/23/2008 12:56:00 AM

This mascara actually does what it says: it lengthens with fibers and adds a little curl! However, it's better to curl with an eyelash curler beforehand, and the mascara holds the curl very well. My lashes aren't the softest, but they're not very brittle. The lengthening effect isn't overwhelmingly dramatic, but noticeable and natural. It wasn't too hard to remove either--just use a waterproof eye-makeup remover (i use sephora brand) and the mascara is removed easily. It stays on all day and holds the curl all day too! I bought this at my local japanese market for $17, so it wasn't the cheapest mascara around, but it's smudge-proof and waterproof. The formula doesn't feel terribly heavy, and I believe it's paraben-free, thought I may be wrong about that but the English translation didn't specify parabens in the product. The only downside to this product is that despite the fact it's a fiber mascara, it is not easily removed like Dejavu Fiberwig.

This mascara lengthened but it was not dramatic since the fibers were short in comparison to Majolica Majorca's Lash Gorgeous Wing. My lashed did not clump and it held my curl all day. It didn't wash off very well when I used a cleaning oil in comparison to cleaning off other mascaras. I could still see mascara residue the next morning when I curled my lashes. A tube only lasted less than 1.5 months when applied daily. There was still product left but it went bad by the tell tale bad smell. A $15 mascara that doesn't last long and is hard to wash off makes this a one-time buy. I prefer Fiberwig for the same price and MM's Lash Gogeous Wing for a bit more.

on 1/10/2009 2:46:00 AM

After spending 18$ with shipping and handeling CDN and waiting a month for it to ship from taiwan... i was disapointed.
It curls and lengthens.... even adds volume!! But if not applied correctly can be really clumpy and or spider leg looking. =[[[
Overall.... its okay.
This mascara is nothing compared to my hg HYPNOSE (read my review).
Oh and when they mean waterproof... they mean as in it takes 20 minutes to take off and you will lose a minimum of 6 eyelashes per eye doing so.
p.s. the packaging is GROSS!