Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long
Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

4.3

on 11/17/2017 8:23:00 AM

YES, my search for a smudge-proof lengthening mascara is over!
I have finally found a mascara that doesn't smudge on me yet lengthens my short eyelashes.
I have tried so many mascaras from Maybelline, Loreal, Urban Decay and Benefit and they have all been wasted since I couldn't use them without getting dark smudgy eyes. Benefit They're Real does last a decent amount of time but if I forget and touch my lashes/eyes, they smudge too. For the record, my eyelids and outer corners get quite oily throughout the day so mascaras and eyeliners do smudge anyway.

But this mascara is AMAZING compared to those I've tried. It lengthens my lashes without clumping them up at all. Also, the wand is really really easy to use and thin enough to get those inner lashes.

What I love most is that this mascara does not budge at all throughout the day. Once it dries, it is there to stay! I have touched my lashes non stop and it does not smudge, not even a little! I even took a long nap in it and it didn't create that grey ring under my eyes. It comes off easily with a waterproof eye makeup remover or with really hot water while you're showering!

The packaging feels quite light and cheap (almost) but I don't mind it at all since the formula is so gooooooooddddd.

Might want to try their volume & curl version to see what's the difference too. Love the formula!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best waterproof mascara I've ever used. I swam in it and didn't have any black under my eyes. I have fairly oily skin so most waterproof mascaras just smudge on me and then are impossible to get off. On my second tube.

on 10/25/2017 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara. Thanks to contacts my eyes water and I rub them a lot. This does not budge. It even survives intense cardio sweat sessions. It is difficult to remove but an oil based cleanser does the trick. Apparently there is a remover for this mascara but I’ve not tried it. My only criticism is I have to buy it via Amazon UK or eBay. Although delivery through them from Japan is pretty quick

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The most hardcore waterproof, smudgeproof, sleep-proof, rub-proof, ****proof mascara I have ever tried lol. Keeps lashes curled and stays on all day.

Recommended for weddings, extreme rain, sad movies, and sleeping at school.

In terms of the price, I would say it's relatively affordable. A lot of "drugstore" Japanese mascaras seem to be around $8-10USD in Japan, including this one. Unfortunately the prices online will bit a bit more expensive but still less than mascaras at Sephora.

on 10/25/2017 2:59:00 PM

Brush is usual for japanese market - sparse and sharp bristles, precise covering and proper length.

Texture is not too watery and covers very well since it is very black.

It is waterproof and impossible to remove even with a good oil cleanser. It doesn’t smudge or clump at all which is good in humid weather but makes removing the mascara unbearable. Also if I don’t remove the smears right after applying all of my eye makeup is ruined.

The curling and volume effects are nothing special since the brush itself is kind of flat.

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I love how it stays waterproof and smudge proof the whole day and yet able to add both length and volume to my eyelash. Since i live in a humid country, this mascara has survived the toughest conditions.

I have tried other brands of Mascaras such as Dollywink and I feel that this is better as one is able to go for a natural feel and slowly build up the product for more volume and length. However, some may say that it is clumpy. But to counter this, just wipe some of the mascara product on a tissue paper before applying and it solves the problem. I don't think this is an issue cause there are many mascaras out there in the market the clumps as well.

The only bad thing about this product is the price. It is slightly pricey for me (about $20SGD) as I am student. However, i am willing to pay for the amount because it is THAT GOOD!

on 7/20/2017 7:22:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First things first: Holy smokes, is it hard to take off this mascara! The advantage of this is that it does not smudge during the day, which, when living in a humid environment, is a common complaint. However, I am one of those people who find it impossible to apply mascara without getting some on my eyelid (probably because my lashes are so damn pale). So, already, getting those stains off is annoying. On top of that, removing it at the end of the day is a whole adventure quest, so it seems. No makeup remover I have tried works - at most, a few small flakes come off. Coconut oil and olive oil work to a degree, but it takes a good 15 minutes (!!) of gently rubbing before there's any success, and even then I feel like I lose so many lashes and there is definitely some mascara left the next morning. What has worked best for me to remove it is jojoba oil, but even so, I can't be bothered to go through the whole process every time, frankly. So no repurchasing just for this fact.

Otherwise, it is a pretty decent mascara. Very black, does give some length, alright at curling the lashes, but no added volume. Personally I do not see what makes this an HG mascara, but if you are looking for something super long lasting, not too expensive, and that is not overly dramatic, check it out. (But good luck getting it off.)

on 7/12/2017 10:00:00 AM

This is the best mascara I've ever used. Before getting this mascara, I've only used drugstore waterproof mascaras because they are affordable but none have been amazing. I have never and would never purchase expensive mascaras only to toss them after three months of use. I bought this mascara for about $12, and I would only repurchase this mascara from now on. It is so amazing that everyone who loves mascara should/need to try it.

The slightly curved wand is the perfect size, the stopper scrapes enough excess product off of the wand so it isn't overly full of product, and the fiber bristles are fine and short so you can get close to the roots of the lashes without poking at your skin.

The mascara coats the lashes so nicely, no clumps, lots of volume and length, holds the curl, and no smudging. It does dry sorta quickly so I have to be careful to apply the first coat well enough that I don't need to go over it again. One coat is really enough. This mascara does have very fine fibers in the formula but I haven't had any flaking issues.

I know people complain about removing this mascara which made me a little worried. I used the Garnier Clean Sensitive 2in1 Waterproof makeup remover with a micro fiber cloth and the mascara easily came right off without any tugging or mess.

You won't need to look for another mascara once you've tried this one, you won't be disappointed!

on 7/8/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Its impossible to get offfff...please if you are a busy woman dont waste 15 min of your day trying to remove mascara it will even rip off your eyelashes from all the rubbing

on 9/14/2017 9:14:00 AM

It's amazing. It truly is. It doesn't clump and it lifts my lashes well. Downside is it's super super hard to remove. Just when i thought I've removed everything, I rub my eyes and my fingers turn black. However, I don't find it to give very dramatic results because it does look natural (just how I like it). Also, I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, it's a bit too cutesy for my taste but I understand that the East does favour this style.