Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long
Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

4.3

on 2/23/2018 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This makes my short dark lashes look like I have false ones one.

Curl my lashes and putting a light coat will not pull my lashes out the curl. It doesn't take too long to dry, so adding another coat makes my lashes look boom. Worn with contacts I had no irritation.

However I will not buy this again. Getting this stuff off is a mission in trying to keep my lashes... this will stay long after I want to part with it. Apparently there is a remover from the same company so I would suggest buying this at the same time. I didn't. I got around this by using an oil cleanser on a clean mascara wand. Comb through my lashes and leave for a few minutes whilst I cleanse the rest of my face. Then I will place a cotton pad with oil cleanser on placed over my closed eyes and lightly wiggle the mascara off. It worked so that I kept My lashes but it was too much work for me. I stopped reaching for it and then the 3months were up and I dumped it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Bought this after reading many reviews. I love it! It perfectly defines my (already very long) lashes, and doesn't wear off like other brands. Makes my eyes stand out as if I was born that way, hah! Throwing out the Blinc and Clinique mascaras that I try to layer to get a big impact but natural look.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Favourite mascara for natural looking lashes!
The most water-proof, smudgeproof, and non-flaking mascara I have EVER used.

on 12/19/2017 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I bought this after seeing it mentioned in New York Magazine (03/17), backed up Amazon reviews.

What I'm looking for in a mascara:
- Won't irritate my eyes; I rub them frequently and am prone to itchy/teary eyes.
Experience: this mascara does not irritate my eyes.

- Will stay put on my lashes, and not migrate south and give me raccoon eyes.
Experience: this mascara doesn't move into my under-eye area, or rub off on my fingers (as mentioned, I rub my eyes a lot).

- Won't clump my lashes together.
Experience: I've only ever used Maybelline's pink/green, L'Oreal's original, and now this Isehan. I would say this mascara is the best at not clumping my lashes together. Immediately after applying mascara (after each eye), I then run through my lashes with an old lash brush (left over from a Latisse-type treatment I badgered my mom into buying maybe 25 years ago, while on an international flight and paging through the duty-free magazine). That removes clumps while preserving the extra color and length. I've always done this step- with the Maybelline and the L'Oreal as well- but the Isehan gives me the fewest clumps to begin with, and doesn't cause as many lashes to stick together in the first place.

- Waterproof.
Experience: I tear up very easily (e.g. while yawning) but haven't noticed any darkened tears or smeared mascara. After maybe 10-12 hours of wear, I feel like some of the mascara has worn off (though I don't know where it goes). I half-heartedly wash my face with water and then rub a heavy, oily cream (like, Nivea ... or maybe Vaseline) on my eyes. That is kind of the extent of my makeup removal routine. In my defense, I probably wear mascara once a month, so I've never put in more effort at doing more. This, uh, very basic routine seems to remove the mascara? I look normal/mascara-free by the time I shower the next morning, anyway.

- Lengthens and/or curls.
Experience: to be honest, while I research drugstore/K-beauty options to death, I feel like I don't wear mascara enough to have fine perceptions of how MUCH better my lashes look, or ought to look. All I can say is (apart from the four more important requirements listed above) that my lashes look quite a bit longer ... but in a natural way. I don't think it really adds much curl, but then again, I don't use a curler, so that's not exactly surprising.

Overall, I think it's pretty flattering. I would probably repurchase (I know you're supposed to replace mascara every three months or so, but ... er ... I'm 35 and I'm on my third tube of mascara ... so who knows when I *actually* will. Wow, on second thought, please DON'T do that math). Please note that I bought this off Amazon, knowing that it would take a few weeks to arrive. So for people who replace their mascara more frequently than I do (which is to say, probably, everyone), build in that wait-time.

on 12/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have short, fine lashes and had issues with smudging and panda eyes when using other waterproof mascara. I found this item while traveling in Japan and it is incredible! The makeup is light and easy to apply and ads volume and color to my fine lashes. The best part is that they don't smudge, even after 8 + hours of wear all day at work. I've used many different brands and this has been by the far the best line I've used so far. Now I wish I had bought more!

on 12/10/2017 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

LOVE this mascara!! It's waterproof, and it glides on seamlessly, leaving my very straight lashes curled and beautiful! The other mascara that works well for my naturally straight lashes is the waterproof version of the Maybelline Lash Sensational. These are the 2 that work well for me after using the fabulous Japenesque "Go Curl" plastic eyelash curler - this eyelash curler is perfect! Super easy to use, light weight (looks really cheap IMO) but it is the absolute best!

Highly recommend this Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara. It doesn't budge and it doesn't clump. Is easily removed using the Heroine Make mascara remover. I've read reviews that state that this remover only works well with the Heroine Make brand mascara but really, it works great on other waterproof mascaras as well. All brands that I've tried. AND it's doesn't sting my eyes which is unusual. Doesn't make my eyesight blurry either so it's just pretty much amazing mascara remover and I've tried so many brands.

on 12/8/2017 4:36:00 AM

This is a great waterproof mascara!

The brush has a nice curve, which makes it easy to apply.

The formula lasts all day with no flaking, smudging or transfer. It is nice and black and while it lengthens and separates the lashes, it doesn’t add heaps of volume. If you’re looking for a more natural looking mascara this is for you.

It is an excellent choice if you are in a hot climate or on holiday, but you will need an oil based makeup remover at the end of the day.

I’ve been very pleased with it and would purchase it again when I’m finished the current tube. Much better than a lot of other waterproof mascaras I’ve used.

on 11/17/2017 8:23:00 AM

YES, my search for a smudge-proof lengthening mascara is over!
I have finally found a mascara that doesn't smudge on me yet lengthens my short eyelashes.
I have tried so many mascaras from Maybelline, Loreal, Urban Decay and Benefit and they have all been wasted since I couldn't use them without getting dark smudgy eyes. Benefit They're Real does last a decent amount of time but if I forget and touch my lashes/eyes, they smudge too. For the record, my eyelids and outer corners get quite oily throughout the day so mascaras and eyeliners do smudge anyway.

But this mascara is AMAZING compared to those I've tried. It lengthens my lashes without clumping them up at all. Also, the wand is really really easy to use and thin enough to get those inner lashes.

What I love most is that this mascara does not budge at all throughout the day. Once it dries, it is there to stay! I have touched my lashes non stop and it does not smudge, not even a little! I even took a long nap in it and it didn't create that grey ring under my eyes. It comes off easily with a waterproof eye makeup remover or with really hot water while you're showering!

The packaging feels quite light and cheap (almost) but I don't mind it at all since the formula is so gooooooooddddd.

Might want to try their volume & curl version to see what's the difference too. Love the formula!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best waterproof mascara I've ever used. I swam in it and didn't have any black under my eyes. I have fairly oily skin so most waterproof mascaras just smudge on me and then are impossible to get off. On my second tube.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The most hardcore waterproof, smudgeproof, sleep-proof, rub-proof, ****proof mascara I have ever tried lol. Keeps lashes curled and stays on all day.

Recommended for weddings, extreme rain, sad movies, and sleeping at school.

In terms of the price, I would say it's relatively affordable. A lot of "drugstore" Japanese mascaras seem to be around $8-10USD in Japan, including this one. Unfortunately the prices online will bit a bit more expensive but still less than mascaras at Sephora.