Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long
Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was hoping beyond hope this would be "the one" for me because of so many great reviews. I like my lashes long, very well defined and separated. I cannot stand lashes that stick together at all. I think if I were a little less picky about that, this might be great for me. However, this is not destined to be my HG mascara and I must keep searching.

What I like:
Waterproof- For real! This mascara works well for humid environments, allergy eyes, crying, swimming, etc. Once it's on, it's on. No smudging, no flakes through the day. You have to really work to get this stuff off.

Lengthening- Provides amazing length, even with one coat.

Curling- I curl my lashes before I apply, so I don't know if it creates curl, but it definitely holds the curl until you take it off.

Minimal clumping

Extremely dark black color

What I don't like:
A little too waterproof - As I said, it's a LOT of work to get this off. Soap & water doesn't budge it, using eye makeup remover "normally" (with cotton ball or pad) doesn't budge it. I almost gave up and spent the $ to get the Isehan remover...but I figured out a way to do it. ***See my method following this post, it might work for you too!

Application issues- It's pretty thick, and even though I scrape the excess before I apply, it still applies too thick and makes some of my lashes stick together. This stuff dries super quick, so if you're going to separate you have to work at lightning speed after applying the mascara. Once this stuff dries it's hard to separate lashes even using a safety pin.
I haven't been able to get good results with more than one coat. This may be because I like separated lashes, but after more than one coat I find the lashes stick together even more and I end up with those little mascara balls in the middle and ends of the lashes. It's hard to get rid of them because the stuff dries so fast.

Here's how I get this stuff off with Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover-
1)Dip a cotton swab in makeup remover (dab off excess). Apply to lashes. I swipe downward a couple times on the top side of each lash, then swipe up a few times on the underside like I'm applying mascara. I switch the the other side of swab and dip, dab, and apply to the other eyelash. You should see a little bit of blackness on the swab after this process is done.

2)Use a mascara spoolie to comb through each eyelash multiple times, again as if you were applying mascara. I use those plastic/rubbery disposable ones. The goal here is to work the remover in and through the lashes, making sure you get each lash thouroghly covered. You will notice the spoolie is getting black and little balls of mascara might be coming off. Quickly proceed to step 3.

3)Wash face. I use a makeup removing facewash, and wash it twice. Your eyelashes should be clean at this point. You may have smudging on your skin, so just clean that up with eyemakeup remover and you're done.

If this doesn't work for you the first time, please keep trying til you figure out how to make it work for you. I swear, before I did this I was left with tons of mascara on my lashes , even if I swiped on remover with cotton balls/pad first. Now that I'm doing this, my lashes come out clean every time.

on 3/17/2017 10:14:00 PM

The Best drugstore mascara I've used. I've got oily lower eyelids so I need a mascara which could prevent from smudge during the day. And that's it. With affordable price it helps my lashes stay all day & look very natural. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this when I visited Japan around mid-February and basically fell in-love and bought two more before I left!

I was horrified by just HOW GOOD this product is when it comes to lengthening! My lashes basically touches my brows at this point, they also look like long sharp knives ready to poke whoever I'm talking to.

This really does give you those long lashes and your curl will last all day. This doesn't really do a lot of volumizing, then again this is a LONG AND CURL mascara so you get what it claims. The formula is between being wet and also dry, and at times it does clump so I usually put the container in a cup of hot water or put a drop of saline solution to loosen the formula. This also came off with regular baby oil and a cotton swab in gentle rolling motions against your lashes. I also discovered that the biore cleansing wipes works like a charm as well!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

OMG this mascara is amazing!!! it holds up my curl and doesnt clump my eyelashes. and for those of you who are wondering how to get this off, you should try removing it with a baby oil, works really well for me. hope this helps!

on 2/8/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

this mascara is beyond amazing! i have a thin, short, sparse and straight eyelashes that only could be recognize if i wear fake eyelashes (even the more expensive mascara couldn't help my eyelashes lol) but when i tried this, i never look back!!! i curl my lashes and then apply 2 coats of this, and voila! my eyelashes looks like i wear fake eyelashes on them. a definitely HG for me! the only bad side is: this mascara is super waterproof, so the take off process could be like hell. you have to buy the remover from this brand if you don't wanna loose your lashes. but if you don't mind with heavy duty mascara that won't budge even when you've been crying all night long, this one is for you

on 12/16/2016 8:03:00 AM

HOLY GRAIL!!!

Dang this mascara is out of this world! I love it!!! I already have long lashes and I love how it even elongates it even more! It doesnt clump whatsoever and keeps my lashes separated, and is super smudge proof although I usually double layer. It also works really nice for my bottom lashes as well. It holds up my curls all day (even when I wet my face). And sometimes I would forget to remove it off my lashes and sleep on it but the next day my lashes would still look pretty darn good!

One complain that I have is that its claim to be super waterproof is very very true. This mascara does not budge at all! I've read some reviewers have trouble removing them. What I'd suggest is that your regular cleanser or makeup wipe wont do the trick. I usually use cussons / johnson&johnson baby oil to remove them, and it does remove it quite easily in just one swipe completely (always does the trick for me without fail).

I cannot recommend this product even more! Go get one yourself!!

on 12/5/2016 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is a great mascara for length and holding a curl.... I used to use guerlain and chanel. those were good too. now this mascara is really hard to remove. like seriously, how do you remove this?

on 11/30/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh I love this mascara. So far I've never had a mascara that really hold up the curl as good as this one does. Most that I tried started out great but after two or three hours, when I check my face makeup, I notice that my lashes just looks sad and droopy again! Mind you, I live in a hot and humid all year round country. But this mascara easily became my HG mascara. It makes my lashes long, perky and fanned out and I love that. They lasted me through humidity, heat, sweat and oils (I sweat very easily and I'm oily all over my face, including my eyelids). I just love it. The only thing that annoys me is REMOVING IT at the end of the day. The makeup removers I've been using have never been able to really get it off in one go and I always had to use multiple makeup removers back to back to get my lashes makeup-free. I haven't tried the Isehan makeup remover because I thought that I didn't need it but now I think I have to get it. Overall hell yes I will repurchase!

on 11/27/2016 1:15:00 AM

Best waterproof ever,but you need Sonia kashuk Remove to get it off, can be difficult !

on 11/20/2016 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara. I have short, stick straight Asian lashes that point downwards, and hardly ever stay up for long with a curler. However, ever since using this, my lashes look AMAZING. They stay all day, keep up their curl, water-proof, smudge-proof, and make me forget that I actually have short lashes underneath these coats.

I've never actually removed this with anything else aside from the included remover that was on offer with it, so I can't review on how well it removes, but I must say that the remover works amazingly with it as well. If you're getting this, get that remover too, it's so effective!

Popular Mascaras