Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long
Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

4.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this when I visited Japan around mid-February and basically fell in-love and bought two more before I left!

I was horrified by just HOW GOOD this product is when it comes to lengthening! My lashes basically touches my brows at this point, they also look like long sharp knives ready to poke whoever I'm talking to.

This really does give you those long lashes and your curl will last all day. This doesn't really do a lot of volumizing, then again this is a LONG AND CURL mascara so you get what it claims. The formula is between being wet and also dry, and at times it does clump so I usually put the container in a cup of hot water or put a drop of saline solution to loosen the formula. This also came off with regular baby oil and a cotton swab in gentle rolling motions against your lashes. I also discovered that the biore cleansing wipes works like a charm as well!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

OMG this mascara is amazing!!! it holds up my curl and doesnt clump my eyelashes. and for those of you who are wondering how to get this off, you should try removing it with a baby oil, works really well for me. hope this helps!

on 2/8/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

this mascara is beyond amazing! i have a thin, short, sparse and straight eyelashes that only could be recognize if i wear fake eyelashes (even the more expensive mascara couldn't help my eyelashes lol) but when i tried this, i never look back!!! i curl my lashes and then apply 2 coats of this, and voila! my eyelashes looks like i wear fake eyelashes on them. a definitely HG for me! the only bad side is: this mascara is super waterproof, so the take off process could be like hell. you have to buy the remover from this brand if you don't wanna loose your lashes. but if you don't mind with heavy duty mascara that won't budge even when you've been crying all night long, this one is for you

on 12/16/2016 8:03:00 AM

HOLY GRAIL!!!

Dang this mascara is out of this world! I love it!!! I already have long lashes and I love how it even elongates it even more! It doesnt clump whatsoever and keeps my lashes separated, and is super smudge proof although I usually double layer. It also works really nice for my bottom lashes as well. It holds up my curls all day (even when I wet my face). And sometimes I would forget to remove it off my lashes and sleep on it but the next day my lashes would still look pretty darn good!

One complain that I have is that its claim to be super waterproof is very very true. This mascara does not budge at all! I've read some reviewers have trouble removing them. What I'd suggest is that your regular cleanser or makeup wipe wont do the trick. I usually use cussons / johnson&johnson baby oil to remove them, and it does remove it quite easily in just one swipe completely (always does the trick for me without fail).

I cannot recommend this product even more! Go get one yourself!!

on 12/5/2016 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is a great mascara for length and holding a curl.... I used to use guerlain and chanel. those were good too. now this mascara is really hard to remove. like seriously, how do you remove this?

on 11/30/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh I love this mascara. So far I've never had a mascara that really hold up the curl as good as this one does. Most that I tried started out great but after two or three hours, when I check my face makeup, I notice that my lashes just looks sad and droopy again! Mind you, I live in a hot and humid all year round country. But this mascara easily became my HG mascara. It makes my lashes long, perky and fanned out and I love that. They lasted me through humidity, heat, sweat and oils (I sweat very easily and I'm oily all over my face, including my eyelids). I just love it. The only thing that annoys me is REMOVING IT at the end of the day. The makeup removers I've been using have never been able to really get it off in one go and I always had to use multiple makeup removers back to back to get my lashes makeup-free. I haven't tried the Isehan makeup remover because I thought that I didn't need it but now I think I have to get it. Overall hell yes I will repurchase!

on 11/27/2016 1:15:00 AM

Best waterproof ever,but you need Sonia kashuk Remove to get it off, can be difficult !

on 11/20/2016 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara. I have short, stick straight Asian lashes that point downwards, and hardly ever stay up for long with a curler. However, ever since using this, my lashes look AMAZING. They stay all day, keep up their curl, water-proof, smudge-proof, and make me forget that I actually have short lashes underneath these coats.

I've never actually removed this with anything else aside from the included remover that was on offer with it, so I can't review on how well it removes, but I must say that the remover works amazingly with it as well. If you're getting this, get that remover too, it's so effective!

on 11/9/2016 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My lashes: straight, fairly short and sparse, oily lids, eyes that tend to water quite a bit.
I always wear waterproof mascaras, partly because my eyes water easily, and partly because only waterproof mascaras can hold a curl in my lashes. With most mascaras I can literally see my lashes straighten out immediately on application - they make a little wah-waaah sad trombone sound and deflate, pretty much. I have worn Max Factor Masterpiece WP for years and years, because it holds the curl, gives nice separation and used to perform reliably well. Lately that has begun smudging under my eyes, though, probably due to some combination of oily lids and perhaps a formula change.

So I switched to this mascara, after coming across recommendations saying that it was a really good one for holding a curl in stubborn lashes. And it is! It holds a curl better than Masterpiece WP, actually. It also gives quite a bit of volume and length, it separates reasonably well if you're careful about wiping off all the excess product from the wand and it can be built up some, too. There is no smudging at all on me, and I use MAC Cleanse Off Oil daily, which takes it off without problems. I ordered mine from a Japanese Ebay retailer that I order sunscreens and things from every now and then, and it was very reasonably priced, too; the same price level as drugstore mascaras where I am.

The only issue I have with it is that the wand picks up about ten times as much product as I want, so I have to do a lot of wiping, and I don't love curved mascara wands in general. I kind of miss the silicone wand of MF Masterpiece. The excellent performance of this mascara is worth the hassle, though. I will repurchase.

on 10/6/2016 5:56:00 AM

I like this so much,, but u need to buy the heroine remover too

Popular Mascaras