Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.3

on 11/14/2018 9:11:00 AM

This is my go to mascara. I have short, straight, sparse lashes and this adds length. I usually curl my lashes and then use a few coats of this and find that my curl lasts all day. It doesn't run (even with hay fever eyes) or smudge. I have also been able to use this without curlers and not had an issue with how it look. If you like length and are not looking for volume then this is the one for you.

I hate that I can't get this very easily (order online and delivery takes over a week). I usually pay around £12 which I think is a reasonable price as it does last me a few months and does not dry out. I also find the packing so annoying and clunky.

I try other brands but nothing compares to this and so I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. What I like the most about this product is that it is super waterproof.

on 10/2/2018 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. This is the only mascara that has actually made my lashes look long & held a curl. This mascara also has a great wand, it actually separates your lashes as you put it on. Absolutely no clumping or flaking. I would have given it 5 stars except the only thing I don't like about it is, It is very hard to get off. Now for some people that may be a plus, but for me, I would prefer it be a bit easier to remove.

I love this mascara so much, it does not budge so you need a good waterproof makeup remover to take it off. It is very very black and gives decent length and ok volume. It is close to perfect for me, but I wish it was just a bit more volumizing. This is definitely a life saver in hot humid weather, it looks the same at end of day as it does when I first put it on.

on 8/23/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This mascara is the best I’ve ever used. Was a long time user of Diorshow Mascara but the cost was high (IMHO) and the all day results not so much. Found Isehan Kise Me Long & Curl Mascara on Amazon & decided to try it. Fell in love. Holds my lash curl for hours. It does have a tendency to get clumpy but I run the tube under hot water & it smooths out. The price is reasonable too approx $15.

on 8/22/2018 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favourite daily mascara!! It gives a lot of length and makes me look like I’m wearing very natural false eyelashes. It stays on the whole day and holds the curl very well - usually when I remove it at the end of the day my lashes are still lifted!! - so for longevity, this is amazing. One gripe that I would have is that since it is so waterproof and long-wearing, this mascara requires a bit more time and effort to remove. It does come off easily and cleanly with my oil remover but sometimes if I don’t throughly rub, my lashes still feel like the mascara is still lingering on them. However this isn’t an issue because of how gorgeous this mascara makes my eyes look! Hope this helps!

on 8/21/2018 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. Super, long lashes await you! I’ve used this mascara for over 4 years and LOVE it. I suggest buying the remover by KissMe as this mascara can be challenging to remove without it.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am forever on the hunt for a mascara that NEVER smudges under my eyes.
This is not it.
I have deep set eyes and if I laugh a lot my eyes crinkle up into crescents, and this will be smudge central.
I also have long lashes that curl up, but they are blonde - I just want them to be darker so you can see them.
It is better than most, and smudging is minimal, but for this price - I bought it at 0035mm in New York - I expected more.

However, on the plus side, this is waterproof - I have even worn it to the beach and the pool and it did not run down my face or turn my lashes into one giant lash. For most people, it would probably be fine.
Another plus: it is very black. I can put the tiniest amount on and it does the trick for me.

It is a bit wet, which is good and bad - if I am applying at my leisure, I can wipe the excess off the wand and be fine.
Most smudgeproof waterproof mascara dries out FAST and starts to get flakey and clumpy- and this has not, which means I am still using it. I am not crazy about the wand - it is hard to get the tiny lashes at the corner of my eyes.

on 8/12/2018 11:02:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! I just bought my second tube. It does a great job lengthening my lashes with two coats. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

on 8/6/2018 5:12:00 PM

This mascara is my holy grail. It is very long lasting and never smudges on me. It holds my curl so well while lengthening and volumizing my short lashes. One thing is that it's pretty hard to remove. But other than that I love this product. It's a little bit expensive than my usual drugstore mascara since it's a Japanese mascara but it's worth every penny!