Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.1

on 8/23/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This mascara is the best I’ve ever used. Was a long time user of Diorshow Mascara but the cost was high (IMHO) and the all day results not so much. Found Isehan Kise Me Long & Curl Mascara on Amazon & decided to try it. Fell in love. Holds my lash curl for hours. It does have a tendency to get clumpy but I run the tube under hot water & it smooths out. The price is reasonable too approx $15.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Bought this after reading many reviews. I love it! It perfectly defines my (already very long) lashes, and doesn't wear off like other brands. Makes my eyes stand out as if I was born that way, hah! Throwing out the Blinc and Clinique mascaras that I try to layer to get a big impact but natural look.

on 12/10/2017 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

LOVE this mascara!! It's waterproof, and it glides on seamlessly, leaving my very straight lashes curled and beautiful! The other mascara that works well for my naturally straight lashes is the waterproof version of the Maybelline Lash Sensational. These are the 2 that work well for me after using the fabulous Japenesque "Go Curl" plastic eyelash curler - this eyelash curler is perfect! Super easy to use, light weight (looks really cheap IMO) but it is the absolute best!

Highly recommend this Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara. It doesn't budge and it doesn't clump. Is easily removed using the Heroine Make mascara remover. I've read reviews that state that this remover only works well with the Heroine Make brand mascara but really, it works great on other waterproof mascaras as well. All brands that I've tried. AND it's doesn't sting my eyes which is unusual. Doesn't make my eyesight blurry either so it's just pretty much amazing mascara remover and I've tried so many brands.

on 10/2/2018 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. This is the only mascara that has actually made my lashes look long & held a curl. This mascara also has a great wand, it actually separates your lashes as you put it on. Absolutely no clumping or flaking. I would have given it 5 stars except the only thing I don't like about it is, It is very hard to get off. Now for some people that may be a plus, but for me, I would prefer it be a bit easier to remove.

on 11/27/2016 1:15:00 AM

Best waterproof ever,but you need Sonia kashuk Remove to get it off, can be difficult !

on 6/15/2014 3:40:00 PM

I have to say I was disappointed. Did not live up to the reviews I've read here - but at least I didn't put a lot of money into the product. Found it did not work near as well as the ones i usually use.

on 5/17/2008 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have long lashes but I need volume.This product didn't even come close to making my eyelashes look like fake eyelashes. It defined the length but didn't add much, if any thickness. . .My eyes looked like I had little if any mascara on. Also, I need a mascara that will come off in the shower. This product needs a special product to remove the mascara. I won't buy this product again.