Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 56 & Over
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

on 1/13/2018 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This review is for the Long & Curl Waterproof version:

I have fairly straight eyelashes and I LOVE this waterproof mascara! I always use an eyelash curler (my favorite is the Japonesque pink plastic one that looks really cheap but it's fantastic!) and there are 2 mascaras I've found that create nice, full, long lashes and KEEP MY LASHES CURLED ALL DAY - this one and the Maybelline Waterproof Lash Sensational. So yep, this one keeps lashes curled and doesn't clump - it has a nice, simple brush that creates full, lengthy lashes that last all day and night.
And the absolute best waterproof mascara remover is this brand, in the pink plastic bottle (or you can get it in the pink mascara wand, which I use daily and refill with the pink bottle). There's nothing else I've found like this brand of remover - doesn't blur my eyes, doesn't sting at all, and it actually removes the mascara effortlessly.

on 12/10/2017 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

LOVE this mascara!! It's waterproof, and it glides on seamlessly, leaving my very straight lashes curled and beautiful! The other mascara that works well for my naturally straight lashes is the waterproof version of the Maybelline Lash Sensational. These are the 2 that work well for me after using the fabulous Japenesque "Go Curl" plastic eyelash curler - this eyelash curler is perfect! Super easy to use, light weight (looks really cheap IMO) but it is the absolute best!

Highly recommend this Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara. It doesn't budge and it doesn't clump. Is easily removed using the Heroine Make mascara remover. I've read reviews that state that this remover only works well with the Heroine Make brand mascara but really, it works great on other waterproof mascaras as well. All brands that I've tried. AND it's doesn't sting my eyes which is unusual. Doesn't make my eyesight blurry either so it's just pretty much amazing mascara remover and I've tried so many brands.

on 6/15/2014 3:40:00 PM

I have to say I was disappointed. Did not live up to the reviews I've read here - but at least I didn't put a lot of money into the product. Found it did not work near as well as the ones i usually use.