Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 30-35
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.3

on 11/14/2018 9:11:00 AM

This is my go to mascara. I have short, straight, sparse lashes and this adds length. I usually curl my lashes and then use a few coats of this and find that my curl lasts all day. It doesn't run (even with hay fever eyes) or smudge. I have also been able to use this without curlers and not had an issue with how it look. If you like length and are not looking for volume then this is the one for you.

I hate that I can't get this very easily (order online and delivery takes over a week). I usually pay around £12 which I think is a reasonable price as it does last me a few months and does not dry out. I also find the packing so annoying and clunky.

I try other brands but nothing compares to this and so I will continue to repurchase.

on 7/27/2018 3:29:00 PM

This mascara formula works really well and keeps the curl all day. The only bad thing is that it is very hard to remove and I suggest you get a special melt-off for mascara.

on 7/20/2017 7:22:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First things first: Holy smokes, is it hard to take off this mascara! The advantage of this is that it does not smudge during the day, which, when living in a humid environment, is a common complaint. However, I am one of those people who find it impossible to apply mascara without getting some on my eyelid (probably because my lashes are so damn pale). So, already, getting those stains off is annoying. On top of that, removing it at the end of the day is a whole adventure quest, so it seems. No makeup remover I have tried works - at most, a few small flakes come off. Coconut oil and olive oil work to a degree, but it takes a good 15 minutes (!!) of gently rubbing before there's any success, and even then I feel like I lose so many lashes and there is definitely some mascara left the next morning. What has worked best for me to remove it is jojoba oil, but even so, I can't be bothered to go through the whole process every time, frankly. So no repurchasing just for this fact.

Otherwise, it is a pretty decent mascara. Very black, does give some length, alright at curling the lashes, but no added volume. Personally I do not see what makes this an HG mascara, but if you are looking for something super long lasting, not too expensive, and that is not overly dramatic, check it out. (But good luck getting it off.)

I literally rushed out and bought this after reading rave reviews on MUA and enraptured by the 4+ overall ratings given. Unfortunately this mascara turned out to be a downright disappointment. It didn't lengthen my lashes at all and, to top it off, smudged during my first day of wear (on a hot humid day out at a theme park). I ended up with a raccoon left eye. It offers absolutely no volume, so for ladies with thin and sparse lashes like me, this is absolutely a no. The only saving grace is that it held up curled lashes well. But with all mascara choices out there, surely, a single function doesn't justify a purchase.

on 4/3/2016 6:54:00 PM

Yes, yes, yes I would repurchase. This actually does lengthen and add curl, and even adds more than a wee bit of volume. It gives me the kind of curly long doll lashes. I love the formula, you can see tiny fibers, but they are very controllable. I really love the small curled brush, it is comfortable to use and you can really get in to your lash base with it. It is also pretty easy to purchase on Amazon, despite being from Japan.

The biggest con is that it is hard to get off. Seriously, the wear of this stuff is no joke. Which is great during the day, but kind of scary at night. I usually use jojoba oil and let it sit. I have to wipe and reapply the oil the few times. So for that reason, I don't use it daily. Another mild con is that it does not really play well with other mascaras, it gets a little clumpy with layerIng. But it has enough of an impact on its own, so no big deal.

Can't wait to try the volume and curl, but for now, this is probably my favorite mascara!

Dec 2016 edit and add on: the volume version is not as good as this one, it clumps. The mascara remover that Heroine Make has works very well at removing this, I highly recommend purchasing it with the mascara.

I think I found my HG mascara. (I have average lashes, average length, volume and curl... Nothing special)

Anyways, I was window shopping in an Asian mall while waiting for a table at my favourite Chinese restaurant and walked into a cosmetic store.
A lovely lady asked me if I was interested in anything and this wall of mascaras I've never seen before caught my eyes. And I had told her I'm always in the hunt for waterproof mascara that will hold my curl and lengthen my lashes... And she immediately pointed me to this - kiss me heroine make long and curl mascara by isehan.
Well, thank the makeup gods I walked into this store because I found the mascara I was looking for. It kept my lashes curled, didn't flake or smudge and my lashes wasn't crunchy at all. I'm so amazed but Japanese mascara technology is unbeatable.
If you have average lashes... This mascara will make them beautiful. This mascara is pretty difficult to remove with regular makeup remover but my Lancôme bi-facil double action from Sephora (the one That looks like it has oil and water ) removes this mascara easily without tugging. It's expensive but it works.

My mascara trick I learned from the incredibly talented makeup artist Wayne Goss from YouTube is - 1) apply a thin coat of this mascara 2) curl your lashes for 10-15 seconds 3) apply another 1-2 coats. That will keep your lashes curled.
If you think this is a disaster waiting to happen... I suggest you watch his video because I've never seen my lashes so curled in my life.

I will buy Multiple back ups of this asap.
(I purchased mine for $22.99 in Canadian dollars)

on 11/26/2015 4:09:00 PM

I have both the lengthening and volumizing versions..but i gotta say that i'm not very impressed with them. For the volumizing one, i can hardly see any volume added on my lashes...i can literally sit there and apply 10 layers and there will be not much difference. For the other version, yah it lengthens a bit but nothing incredible...and they both do not hold curls that well. Just didn't understand all the good reviews.

on 4/10/2014 1:48:00 PM

HG status! Love this mascara. Granted its hard to remove (that's why I bought the brand's mascara remover as well).

Defines and naturally lengthens my lashes, holds the curl, does not smudge!

It's more expensive in North America but it's a steal in Japan for 900 yen ( 9 usd).. You can order it online for double the price.

Highly recommended.

on 1/25/2014 3:07:00 AM

Super natural, yet really make my lash noticeable.
It does not clump. It is the most water resistant product I've ever come across.
The only downside is you will need its mascara remover to remove the mascara completely. Other remover that works with this mascara is Dermalogica precleanse.

on 8/28/2013 12:24:00 AM

I am asian with typical asian eyes and lashes.
So i have tried a lot of the non asian brands mascara such as clinique, chanel, maybelline.
But this mascara just made my lashes longer, fuller and not cloggy, which all the other ones just didnt do for me.

Use: the mascara wand is slightly curved with thin narrow bristles and reaches all my lashes easily without me having to hold my arms in different directions. The texture is a little bit thicker but smoothes out easily and I use it in combination with the Panasonic EH2385 eyelash curler.
Which makes my lashes look naturally long and full. Downside is that it`s not as waterproof as i would like, so will smudge a bit after wearing it for a whole day. Also not sure if it comes in other colours beside black.

Package: the outside is a dark maroon colour with gold letters, nothing fancy and a old fashion looking. But I am more of a quality than packaging person.

Price is very affordable if you buy it in Japan, not sure for how much it goes online.