Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.4

on 8/12/2018 11:02:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! I just bought my second tube. It does a great job lengthening my lashes with two coats. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

on 8/6/2018 5:12:00 PM

This mascara is my holy grail. It is very long lasting and never smudges on me. It holds my curl so well while lengthening and volumizing my short lashes. One thing is that it's pretty hard to remove. But other than that I love this product. It's a little bit expensive than my usual drugstore mascara since it's a Japanese mascara but it's worth every penny!

on 5/25/2018 10:28:00 PM

I absolutely adore this mascara, it's my HG. I rarely use anything else.
I have fine, straight eyebrows that are poorly visible when looking straight ahead. When I'd curl my lashes in the past, they'd droop as the day wore on. This mascara holds a curl like none other - it looks the same at the end of 13-hour shifts at work as it does when I start, never smears or droops. It is also practically bulletproof once it's dry - it never runs even when crying or using contact lens re-wetting drops. I do have to use a biphasic make-up remover to get it off, but if you soak the cotton pad and hold it over your lashes for a few seconds, it wipes off easily and gently.
It's a fibre-type mascara so it truly does lengthen the appearance of your lashes, after 2 coats it looks amazing. People genuinely comment on my lashes and ask if I'm wearing falsies! The wand has a spoolie brush that is curved so it fans your eyelashes out as you apply.
As the cherry on the top, it retails for around £8 in Japan and is still quite cheap to order online. I also like the cartoonish aspect of the packaging, although the mascara tube itself is simply black and silver.

The only downside is that near the 3 month mark, it dries out in the tube and loses its effectiveness. You are supposed to replace mascara every 3 months anyway so it's not all bad.

Love, love, LOVE this mascara!

on 5/18/2018 5:53:00 AM

I've used and loved this mascara for years, it gives me the longest, curliest lashes all day long without flaking. I've always purchased this from eBay or Amazon as I live in the UK.

Unfortunately... the last few mascaras that I've received seem to be a totally different formula. When I take the wand out of the tube, the formula stays attached to the wand like string! It's the strangest thing... When I apply to my lashes I just don't get the same effect any more. I thought I'd just received a dud the first time but I've ordered three now and they've all been the same.

This was my HG and I'm absolutely gutted!! It was my absolute favourite.

Now I have to go on the hunt for a new waterproof, curl-holding, lash lengthening genius product so that my mascara dreams can come alive again. I'll be trying the Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof first.

on 3/10/2018 9:07:00 PM

This is for the "Long and Curl Mascara" in water proof version:

Pros:
1. AMAZING staying power. Cry your eyes out, rub your eyes-- this mascara will stay in its place and will not flake
2. Does not clump-- I put on two coats of this mascara and my lashes looked like mine, but BETTER (I also use the "long" version of this mascara together with this to lengthen)
3. Color is beautiful
4. Will hold curl on my short, lifeless and straight Asian eyelashes. Curled my lashes and applied this mascara-- my lashes were PERFECT the entire day

Cons:
1. One of the main ingredients of this mascara is talc and I wish that the company would innovate to change this, because there's no reason why any cosmetics in 2018 should contain talc (check out ewg.org for toxins in our cosmetics)
2. Can be a bit drying on the lashes over time (I moisturize my lashes with a mix of coconut/jojoba/castor or sometimes even EVO every night to combat dry and brittle lashes)

All in all, despite the ingredient, this is THE mascara for me. This is my HG and one I've loved for over a decade. For people complaining about difficulty in removal of this product, the same company also sells eyemakeup remover which can also be used to remove lip makeup or makeup in general. I buy mine from either local Japanese stores, when I travel overseas, or Yesstyle.com (when I buy online, I buy them when they're on sale for around $8-10).

on 12/27/2017 12:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Favourite mascara for natural looking lashes!
The most water-proof, smudgeproof, and non-flaking mascara I have EVER used.

on 3/17/2017 10:14:00 PM

The Best drugstore mascara I've used. I've got oily lower eyelids so I need a mascara which could prevent from smudge during the day. And that's it. With affordable price it helps my lashes stay all day & look very natural. I would definitely repurchase.

on 3/7/2016 10:13:00 PM

Pro:
-It works! This is LEGITIMATELY the ONLY mascara I've tried that lengthens and curls (or keeps the curl of) my short, straight, and stubborn Asian eyelashes. It separates my individual lashes and it makes me look like I'm wearing a set of natural falsies. Since this mascara is harder to obtain and I live in Canada, I save this mascara only for special occasions!
-Doesn't clump or flake
-Extremely waterproof

Cons:
-I normally don't wear waterproof mascara so this mascara is always so hard to remove. Need to use an oil-based eye makeup remover.

on 2/7/2015 7:51:00 AM

I am honestly surprised by the good reviews here. Maybe I got a bad one? The formula is so wet that my eye lashes would droop right away. FYI, I have straight eye lashes. And I really need mascaras that can hold up the curls well. This did none of that. Interestingly enough, the Heroine Make Volume and Curl works great for me.

on 10/21/2014 10:53:00 PM

UPDATE: I followed advice on here and stuck the tube in my bra for awhile. Honestly I think I left it there for about a half hour, got busy. My lashes are clump free and sky high. It looks like I have a million lashes each a mile long. I'm off to buy a backup tube.

I like this mascara. I have the pink bottle, I think now it is a black one? Bottle/tube, whatever.

It has little fibers that make my lashes look quite long, much better than the Younique fiber mascara somehow. Significantly better price point too.

That said, it really is impossible to get off. First I tried Stridex wipes..burning eyes, perfect mascara. Then I tried Philosophy Purity Simple (?) both dry and then wet. Nada. Finally sprayed some shine oil for my hair onto my finger and rubbed it across my eyelids. Bingo, but ow. I think a cleansing oil is a must here.