Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 19-24
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.5

on 8/22/2018 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favourite daily mascara!! It gives a lot of length and makes me look like I’m wearing very natural false eyelashes. It stays on the whole day and holds the curl very well - usually when I remove it at the end of the day my lashes are still lifted!! - so for longevity, this is amazing. One gripe that I would have is that since it is so waterproof and long-wearing, this mascara requires a bit more time and effort to remove. It does come off easily and cleanly with my oil remover but sometimes if I don’t throughly rub, my lashes still feel like the mascara is still lingering on them. However this isn’t an issue because of how gorgeous this mascara makes my eyes look! Hope this helps!

on 11/17/2017 8:23:00 AM

YES, my search for a smudge-proof lengthening mascara is over!
I have finally found a mascara that doesn't smudge on me yet lengthens my short eyelashes.
I have tried so many mascaras from Maybelline, Loreal, Urban Decay and Benefit and they have all been wasted since I couldn't use them without getting dark smudgy eyes. Benefit They're Real does last a decent amount of time but if I forget and touch my lashes/eyes, they smudge too. For the record, my eyelids and outer corners get quite oily throughout the day so mascaras and eyeliners do smudge anyway.

But this mascara is AMAZING compared to those I've tried. It lengthens my lashes without clumping them up at all. Also, the wand is really really easy to use and thin enough to get those inner lashes.

What I love most is that this mascara does not budge at all throughout the day. Once it dries, it is there to stay! I have touched my lashes non stop and it does not smudge, not even a little! I even took a long nap in it and it didn't create that grey ring under my eyes. It comes off easily with a waterproof eye makeup remover or with really hot water while you're showering!

The packaging feels quite light and cheap (almost) but I don't mind it at all since the formula is so gooooooooddddd.

Might want to try their volume & curl version to see what's the difference too. Love the formula!!!

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I love how it stays waterproof and smudge proof the whole day and yet able to add both length and volume to my eyelash. Since i live in a humid country, this mascara has survived the toughest conditions.

I have tried other brands of Mascaras such as Dollywink and I feel that this is better as one is able to go for a natural feel and slowly build up the product for more volume and length. However, some may say that it is clumpy. But to counter this, just wipe some of the mascara product on a tissue paper before applying and it solves the problem. I don't think this is an issue cause there are many mascaras out there in the market the clumps as well.

The only bad thing about this product is the price. It is slightly pricey for me (about $20SGD) as I am student. However, i am willing to pay for the amount because it is THAT GOOD!

on 10/25/2017 2:59:00 PM

Brush is usual for japanese market - sparse and sharp bristles, precise covering and proper length.

Texture is not too watery and covers very well since it is very black.

It is waterproof and impossible to remove even with a good oil cleanser. It doesn’t smudge or clump at all which is good in humid weather but makes removing the mascara unbearable. Also if I don’t remove the smears right after applying all of my eye makeup is ruined.

The curling and volume effects are nothing special since the brush itself is kind of flat.

on 9/14/2017 9:14:00 AM

It's amazing. It truly is. It doesn't clump and it lifts my lashes well. Downside is it's super super hard to remove. Just when i thought I've removed everything, I rub my eyes and my fingers turn black. However, I don't find it to give very dramatic results because it does look natural (just how I like it). Also, I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, it's a bit too cutesy for my taste but I understand that the East does favour this style.

Bloody. Amazing. Everything about this mascara is great - the applicator, the formula, the fact that it both volumises and lengthens, and that it has minimal undereye smudging (although there is still some, but very minimal) after a full day. Only downside is that it can be hard to get your hands on if you're in Australia like me, but I'm sure it is a lot easier if you're in Asia or the States. Would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this when I visited Japan around mid-February and basically fell in-love and bought two more before I left!

I was horrified by just HOW GOOD this product is when it comes to lengthening! My lashes basically touches my brows at this point, they also look like long sharp knives ready to poke whoever I'm talking to.

This really does give you those long lashes and your curl will last all day. This doesn't really do a lot of volumizing, then again this is a LONG AND CURL mascara so you get what it claims. The formula is between being wet and also dry, and at times it does clump so I usually put the container in a cup of hot water or put a drop of saline solution to loosen the formula. This also came off with regular baby oil and a cotton swab in gentle rolling motions against your lashes. I also discovered that the biore cleansing wipes works like a charm as well!

on 12/16/2016 8:03:00 AM

HOLY GRAIL!!!

Dang this mascara is out of this world! I love it!!! I already have long lashes and I love how it even elongates it even more! It doesnt clump whatsoever and keeps my lashes separated, and is super smudge proof although I usually double layer. It also works really nice for my bottom lashes as well. It holds up my curls all day (even when I wet my face). And sometimes I would forget to remove it off my lashes and sleep on it but the next day my lashes would still look pretty darn good!

One complain that I have is that its claim to be super waterproof is very very true. This mascara does not budge at all! I've read some reviewers have trouble removing them. What I'd suggest is that your regular cleanser or makeup wipe wont do the trick. I usually use cussons / johnson&johnson baby oil to remove them, and it does remove it quite easily in just one swipe completely (always does the trick for me without fail).

I cannot recommend this product even more! Go get one yourself!!

on 10/6/2016 5:56:00 AM

I like this so much,, but u need to buy the heroine remover too

on 11/15/2015 12:04:00 AM

Ha! The best mascara i've ever used. Tried a lot of mascaras and brands but won't purchase any other ever again after i found this. Love! Try it yourself.