Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 19-24
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.3

on 5/14/2013 2:33:00 AM

This has been discontinued but i like this version much more than the new one. It holds the curl all day (even after i wash it off) and it lengthens and volumize my lashes really well. It really opens up my eyes as if i'm wearing false lashes. The only downfall is that it is REALLY hard to remove.

On my second tube of this stuff! This is probably the first time I've ever been on a second full size tube of any mascara ever. And I've tried so many it's ridiculous (at least 50 - mostly high end, but some drugstore).

My favourite mascara before this was probably a Lancome one... I find the Lancome ones feel quite natural and light, aren't too dry, and so give a kind of glossy glamorous look to the lashes.

I typically don't like dry mascaras because they make the lashes look clumpy, and not natural.

Kiss me Heroine Make long and curl mascara is a dry mascara, which is why I'm so surprised I love it.

It holds the curl all day, does not clump, and defines each and every one of my lashes. I'm Asian, so I don't have a lot of lashes, but at least with this mascara, you can see all the lashes! Before, they'd be too fine to notice. It doesn't make my lashes as thick and glossy as the Lancome mascaras, but given how beautifully curled and defined my lashes look, I don't care at all.

One of my friends thought I was wearing falsies. That's how NICE my lashes looked. Oh, and did I mention I'm Asian with short very fine lashes? Remarkable!

As long as I get a fresh tube every few months, I think I will no longer be looking for a new mascara. Ever.

I was amazed at this mascara. It made my lashes super long and jet black. It did create the false lash effect, though not as well as YSL's faux cils and is super smudge proof and waterproof. It didnt flake and held my curl very well. I tried to flatten the lashes to see how the mascara holds the curl and my lashes just bounced back.

That said, as others have mentioned, its a pain to remove! On the pakcaging, it does say that due to the mascara being very waterproof, its best to use the mascara remover from the same brand. At first, I thought that was just a bit of marketing to get people to use the same line but I am considering buying the remover cos it took me more than 10 minutes with my DHC cleansing oil to fully remove the mascara.

I bought this in HK for just under 55HKD at Sasa and to me that is such a bargain. It does dry out and clump a bit but for that price, its affordable to get another one. So this is a definate repurchase until I find an easier to remove mascara with the same performance ;)