Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.5

on 4/13/2016 3:35:00 AM

I absolutely love this mascara.

I have typical straight asian lashes and oily eyelids, so mascara has always been a struggle for me.

I've tried multiple mascaras over the years that are both drugstore and high end, such as maybelline falsies and colossal to nars audacious, all of which smudged terribly on me. I consider myself to be unlucky with mascaras as everything seems to smudge or transfer under my eyes, and nothing can ever to hold my curl- except for this one.

This mascara was the only mascara to ever hold my curl and not smudge or transfer for me throughout the full day. The curl would last perfectly from morning through to night, and when I would wash my face the curl would still be there with no traces of smudging.

It gives me lots of length and a tiny bit of volume but not as much as the typical maybelline mascara- which is fine for me, as I prefer feathery, natural looking lashes- although people have asked if I'm wearing falsies when I'm wearing this out.

The only con that this mascara has is that it's SO DAMN HARD TO TAKE OFF. No joke. I ran out of mascara remover and this thing is impossible to remove. With that being said I tried to use other mascaras due to convenience but I would be disappointed as the curl would leave my lashes as soon as the wand went through it. Nothing can beat this so far, so I'm willing to suffer through the lengthy removal process by now. I took one lippy off for the removal, but definitely try it out if you prefer something natural that holds an amazing curl.

Love this mascara for my straight, short lashes. This lenghtens like no other mascara. I would love to try the volumizing one.

This is my go-to, everyday mascara. It stay puts and keeps my short, stubborn lashes long and curled for the whole day.

Even a shower and face cleaner can't budge this stuff. I remove this mascara at the end of the day with an oil-based remover (Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover).

The mascara wand is shaped nicely to catch every lash, and while the formula does contain fibres, application is clean. The desired effect on the lashes can vary depending on how much you apply. On some days I use only one very light coat which suffices to give my lashes natural lift and length, while steady building of coats can transform the lashes into a look that is very full and dramatic, especially as I am able to manoeuvre the brush to concentrate the product on my outer lashes very easily.

I will definitely be buying this again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have the oiliest eyelids known to man. Even eyelid primers/bases can't stop my eyelids from being oily for more than 2 hours. Drugstore and luxury waterproof mascaras smudge, smear, run, flake, and don't keep my lashes curled. I stumbled upon this mascara in my local Japanese market for it was on a promo sale that came with the remover. I'm so glad I did! It stayed on all day, no smearing or flaking. Kept my stick straight eyelashes curled and gave them a bit of length. Its deep black, and gives great separation and the fiber formula gave my lashes a bit of bulk. Packaging is okay, not as frilly as most asian beauty packaging, but practical. I used to use the Bobbi Brown waterproof mascara, but I prefer this one for it gives a bit more drama and performs better than the BB mascara. The price is a bit steep, I bought it for $18 along with the remover (which is great!), but for the quality and performance I will repurchase this.

on 8/18/2010 3:44:00 PM

this mascara is the best! i read the reviews and bought 2 tubes on ebay for 12$ this mascara stayed on all day even with me rubbing my eyes and washing my face! it really is waterproof! my lashes stayed curled throughout the day and night! (i didnt take it off because i wanted to see how good it was!)
the only problem i had with it is i got a tiny drop on my eyeshadow and it wouldnt come off (prob because i was just using water and not makeup remover) its a great product!!!

on 6/17/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I absolutely love this mascara! HG. Curls, lengthens and volumizes. A must buy.

on 1/14/2010 6:16:00 PM

Fabulous. It lengthens, holds a curl, and volumizes.
HOWEVER.. It is the hardest thing to remove other than Majolica mascara!

If anyone can recommend a fabulous remover, please do!
(I use the Neutrogena Oil-free makeup remover) <3

Lovely mascara overall. It lengths and thickens and my curled lashes stay. It doesn't clump, I love the wand - makes application easy. Doesn't smudge. The fibres can sometimes irritate my lenses, but its fine without lenses.

on 1/10/2009 2:46:00 AM

After spending 18$ with shipping and handeling CDN and waiting a month for it to ship from taiwan... i was disapointed.
It curls and lengthens.... even adds volume!! But if not applied correctly can be really clumpy and or spider leg looking. =[[[
Overall.... its okay.
This mascara is nothing compared to my hg HYPNOSE (read my review).
Oh and when they mean waterproof... they mean as in it takes 20 minutes to take off and you will lose a minimum of 6 eyelashes per eye doing so.
p.s. the packaging is GROSS!

on 4/15/2008 9:42:00 AM

I bought this mascara off Ebay and it was pretty cheap. It can be purchased off Sasa for even less -$6- but they're currently out of stock.

Moving along..this mascara is my HG mascara! I can't believe I have finally discovered a mascara that holds a curl! At such a cheap price too! It does everything it claims to do; it lengthens, it curls and holds a curl, it separates lashes and it does not clump. It's waterproof and when I say it does not smudge, I mean it does not smudge. In fact, it won't budge at all..whether you swim, bawl your eyes out or get caught in the pouring rain. As long as you use an oil-based makeup remover, it should be relatively easy to remove.

I've tried all sorts of mascaras from high-end brands such as Dior, Lancome, YSL, Dejavu Imju, MAC, Clinique, BeneFit, Estee Lauder, Chanel etc. to drugstore brands like Covergirl, Maybelline, Rimmel, Max Factor, L'Oreal.. even mascara primers (Shiseido Makeup Mascara Base, Missha Mascara Base) but Kiss Me Heroine outweighs them by far. I truly love this mascara!!