NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand - Fair

3.4

on 8/22/2017 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

one of my go to concealer does what it says I repurchased several times as I've used up several tubes good coverage, super bendable and does not disappear from my under eye.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm really surprised that this has such mixed reviews! I bought it for 5 bucks at Walgreen in the 2nd one from the lightest and immediately fell in love.
I used it under my eyes and a little farther and found it to be super bendable and hides my eye bags really well. I also used it to cover a zit and redness around my mouth and on my chin. It works best with a sponge. I've only ever used it on top of my Maybelline blur and illuminate primer, maybe that's the difference? After using my rimmed stay matte powder over it my face looked great! I haven't had any creasing problems and the color matched my super white skin perfectly. I honestly have nothing bad to say about it.

on 6/25/2017 1:06:00 AM

Wow! I'm really kinda surprised my the negative reviews on this. I love it! A GF of mine who's makeup always looked flawless was using this one day, so I thought, it's cheap. I'll give it a try. I only ever used it under my eyes, so I can't comment to it's usage on any other area of the face. But a few swipes of this, blended with a small domed foundation brush, covered all of my under eye circles. My only gripe with this is it's so hard to find. It seems to always be sold out! But I'll keep searching so I can stock up and never run out.

One of the better drugstore concealers I've tried, good coverage

on 5/14/2017 12:42:00 AM

Ok, definitely not my favorite concealer. It I got the lightest shade possible (trust me I need it lol) it literally does nothing. Just stays there, it creases, and has a weird yellow undertone to it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this concealer after spending a good 2 days doing some research on YouTube for the ideal drugstore concealer, from which I found that this concealer and the Maybelline fit me concealer were both quite popular, but I decided to give this one a go as it was relatively cheaper than Maybelline's concealer. It's safe to say, I wish I had picked up the one from Maybelline as this does not do much for me.

PROS: I can not think of any.

CONS: EVERYTHING!
- creases really easily
- not enough coverage for under-eye circles
- can't be used for covering blemishes/highlighting parts of my faceu
- feels and looks chalky after a while

on 3/15/2017 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Just meh. Gives light coverage and creases easily. Too expensive for something that doesn't work well. Would not repurchase.

on 12/19/2016 12:18:00 AM

Very good product as a less pricey alternative to my HG Clinique Air Brush concealer. This NYX product works well over moisturizer. Also, I find it best to use very little product, and build as needed. I also use this as an eyelid primer and brightener, which has been great. A solid product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've read mixed reviews on this concealer and I bought this a little worried that it won't be a match for me. I am glad I got this. It is very pigmented and full cover, very blendable. I use a BB with this and I had no problem. It creases a little at the end of the day, but I think that is normal. The only downside of this is that it dries quickly so you must be fast at blending it, otherwise I recommed this. Cheap and does the job better than more expensive ones I tried.

on 12/28/2016 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Being quite picky in concealers,I can say that this one offers more light than coverage.It can look spectacular if you apply it on top of a covering concealer,but on its own it does not provide any dark circle covering.I also wasn't very fond of the brush tip of the wand,as it picks up a tiny amount of product and you have to dip it multiple times in the bottle to get a fair quantity. The texture is pretty thick,but blends easily with a wet sponge.
However,I have to admit that Nyx has a rich range of shades for this particular product.The price,as well,is quite affordable which goes for the rest of makeup products by this company.Although I was a little disappointed,I will keep this to brighten my under-eye area on top of my regular covering concealer.