MAC Sculpt & Shape Powder in Lightsweep/Shadester

MAC Sculpt & Shape Powder in Lightsweep/Shadester

4.2

on 2/14/2016 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this so much! It is my favorite contour powder and I have tried many! It is the perfect shade for my NC42 skin and it is very buildable and easy to blend. I don't really use the highlighter side that often but sometimes just to brighten my under eye area a bit since it is matte, but the contour color is my HG! I heard this is limited edition not sure but just incase I got back up because this is seriously my favorite MAC product at the moment!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have 3 of these (accentuate, emphasize, & this), all 3 are very different but used for the same purpose of highlight contour. I got my 3 recently from Macys.com so idk the LE part or availability. I love this bronzer. It's matte a bit grey & the highlight is just a bit gleamy in the way it catches the light the right way. Emphasize is kind of pale I use it more for warming up my fdtn. This I actually use for contour/hi-lite as its darker. I've always been told I was NC15 but I've come to the conclusion I'm NC20 & this is def a warm toned bronzer not orange thou just perf another hit from MAC!!

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/25/2010 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I finally got my hands on this!! I found this at my local CCO and i fell in love. Finally I have a matte highligher!! I have sooooo many shimmery highlighters and I was gettting tired of using them. The darker shade is also perfect. No shimmer....very natural looking. I'm getting a backup!!

on 10/18/2009 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this at my nearest CCO and it is the greatest sculpter I've ever used. It accentuates my features just a bit. It creates the softest contour for a NC-25-NC30 asian girl. Love the highlighter also. It has subtle shimmer, which is great for any face products. Just a bit of sheen. If only my CCO isn't so far I would've restocked & get some more backups of these.

on 8/23/2009 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Perfect contour color for my NC42 skintone. I really like how easily blendable this sculpt and shape powder is and it's great for everyday use.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have absolutely no cheekbones and a very oval face so I wanted something to give me some definition. This powder gives a subtle color to my face that doesn't seem to make a huge difference. It enhances my cheekbones slightly but makes my face look dirty. I very much like the highlighter but I would not repurchase just for that. This will be going back to the store.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I wanted to do a review on this but the only thing is I am only reviewing the darker shade of this compact, the Shadester one.I dont know about the Lightsweep because I only have the Shadester, it come by itself, and can only be purchased at the Mac Pro store.Ok this is a very nice contour powder, it gives the right amount of shade to create that cut look on your lower cheeks, using the Mac109 or the Mac165 brush it will do wonders for your face, the chezled look,if that makes any sense, it reminds me of Blunt blush my Mac but a bit lighter and less orangy.Will always use this to create that defined look to your cheeks,contrasting blush and contour color.

on 5/15/2009 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Totally not worth it. It does the job but it's not something I will miss.
Thankfully it is limited edition but it's expensive and you can find better contouring to sculpt and better lighter.. I'm really liking the benefit highlighter.. Cant remembr the name right off the bat but its far better than this junk.. So not worth it.. Mac, you disappointed me yet again!

on 5/4/2009 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i really got this as an impulse, and i dont really reach for it anymore. i do agree with others that you need to apply a lighthand, or it will look bad. i used a 168 brush from mac. im nc42 and this was okay for my skintone.

on 8/24/2008 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Really good for conturing and highlighting. But its sad that its limited edition only :( Mac should make it permenant. The trick is to not apply it heavliy or it will look harsh. A lighthand will make a difference.