Face Stockholm Powder shadow (pearl)

No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was in Sweden and visited a FACE Stockholm store hoping to snag some products at a lower local price, only to find that they are actually less expensive in the U.S.! However, the quality of all the products I tried was excellent. I bought this shadow in #28, which is a color that is difficult to explain, an orangey color that I did not think would look good on me at all (red hair, brown eyes) -- I feared the Raggedy Anne look! But, the makeup artist assured me I should try it, and behold, it actually looked fantastic! It's one of my favorite colors now, and I reach for it all the time.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got these e/s off from beauty.com, and I like them. They were pretty well, and have a soft shimmer. I'd probally buy more if I could test them out first, since I cant find them in a store anywhere.

on 6/5/2003 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have #7, it's a light golden pearl shade with just the right amount of shimmer to hightlight the lids and browbone. I love this shade and I use it all the time. It comes in a neat little pot. I like using this with a bronze color in the crease and it's great with golden undertone skin complexions. I've got to go back for some more colors, I'm glad there's a Face store close by.

I have only #1, a pearly white, received in a swap with a lovely woman from Sweden. This is a great shadow, with a superfine consistency, great staying power and shimmer so electric you only need a little to light up the entire eye. Don't know why these aren't discussed more on the boards, but I'll be back at the Face store for more soon.

on 6/4/2001 8:50:00 PM

I love my FACE Stockholm shadows. I have 3:

#20, a shimmery pink, like MAC Pink Freeze, a slightly pearly, super-pigmented dark purple, and a very shimmery olive/steel green.

They have awesome textures, high pigment, excellent bledability, and are very versatile. The pots are also MU-bag friendly, sturdy and matte-black. I just wish I could see a counter in real life rather than have to rely on beauty.com's lame swatches--I'd probably have more.

I think these are excellent shadows.