Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion

Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion

4.6

purified water, an organic blend of aloe vera, nettle, burdock and horsetail, sesame oil, cetyl alcohol (vegetable), ceteareth-20 (vegetable), glycerin (vegetable), shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, rosehip oil, avocado oil, wheat germ oil, vitamin E, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate (suttocide), grapeseed extract, tangerine essential oil, mandarin oil, lavender oil, vanilla extract.

on 2/3/2016 2:41:00 AM

This is a good body moisturizer with few chemicals that absorbs quickly, has a nice scent. It does not leave you feeling like you have something layered and sitting on your skin. The best part is it leaves the skin silky smooth and moisturised. I slather it on after shower in the evening. Love touching my skin all night and day after especially. Highly recommend.

on 3/17/2015 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I love this body lotion and keep buying it one I run out. I like the natural ingredients, non-intensive smell and the texture which is easy to apply and absorbs quickly. I just can't say enough praise for any beauty product with a dispensing pump - so easy, hygienic and convenient to use!

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/9/2014 3:50:00 AM

For me this moisturiser absorbs quickly and is rich and comforting to use. I love the scent - fortunately, because it is quite strong. (I keep a fragrance-free lotion handy for days when I'm not in the mood.) The ingredient list suggests that the scent is derived from citrus and lavender oils and vanilla extract. If you have bought a number of Sukin products you will recognise the same or similar scent in them as well. I am skeptical about whether these ingredients add much, if anything, to the effectiveness of the product, and nor am I convinced that 'natural' ingredients are necessarily better for you than synthetic ones. There are plenty of plant extracts that are irritating, if not toxic, after all. And yet I stick to this moisturiser because I find it just so darned pleasant!

I love this lotion! I used to use products with petroleum and all sorts of synthetic chemicals in it so switching to this all natural product was a bit difficult for my skin to get used to. But after a couple of weeks of twice daily application my skin adapted to the different level of moisture and everything's great! Sometimes my legs need an extra application but that's just normal for my skin and not really reflective of the product. I love that the smell doesn't stick to your skin all day and that it absorbs quickly.
It's great to know that not only are you looking after your skin but that you're protecting yourself from nasty chemicals.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Leaves my skin looking healthy and beautiful again

on 7/12/2013 2:55:00 AM

Pregnant with my second child, my skin has been dry and itchy. All the recommended lotions and creams for pregnancy leave a film on my skin that makes me uncomfortable. I found the sukin brand at my local chemist and on a whim gave it a go. I picked up the body lotion and a few other pieces and im in love. On dry skin its absorbs really easy so best on damp warm skin straight out of shower or bath. Smells like the incense/candle shop I frequent and no oily greasy film left on skin. Im soft and smooth, itch free and I can dress quickly without rubbing off on clothing. Love love love. Cost was $12.95 for a 250ml pump bottle that is in my opinion is nice looking and im happy to have on my bathroom counter for anyone to see. Now waiting for next pay day to buy more of the sukin range.

on 6/29/2013 12:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm using my second bottle and its lovely.

- smells devine... a natural fragrance that is non perfumy
- non greasy and moisturizing
- inexpensive
- good ingredients
- no parabens or petrochemicals/mineral oil
- comes with a pump

on 12/2/2012 8:31:00 AM

It is a great product. The smell is so nice. Doesn't feel greasy at all. Suitable for everyday use.

I'm picky with my body lotions. I try moisturise my whole body every day, but I prefer to avoid mineral oil on my skin because I'm paranoid. For a long while I used just almond oil or olive oil, but i found that almond oil almost left a cracked film on my skin (I guess mineral oil would do the same), and I started getting lazy with oils by the time I switched to olive oil. Its not the cheapest product, but its really not that expensive. Plus, its hard to find a cheaper moisturiser that actually works. I like the texture, it hydrates, it isn't greasy, the smell is fine, and its works. Plus, if you get a bigger bottle, the price drops a decent amount.

on 3/18/2012 6:53:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product in the winter when my skin is a bit dry. It applies easily and gets absorbed completely. No shininess left behind . The smell is amazing (think Aveda-ish) even thought I don't generally like scented products. I used the Dr.Bronner cream before this that was effective but I like the results (and scent) from the Sukin cream much more.