Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

3.0

on 9/3/2014 1:29:00 PM

I actually loved this product. I have searched for many years for an eye cream that gets rid of mild crepiness under the eye and minimal crow's feet and could never find one that actually worked. I wanted a product that actually would help reverse the appearance of aging, not just mask it with momentary tautness that eventually fades within an hour of applying it.
This eye therapy was exactly what I have been looking for. I had crepiness under my eyes. That is now completely gone after using this product for about a month. I have now been using the Advanced Eye Area Therapy for about 6 months and my under eye area looks incredible. I am so happy with this product.

I will say this, for those that are posting reviews after only using a product for a month or less, I am sorely disappointed. Anyone who has any common sense should know that you didn't get wrinkles overnight and you aren't going to get rid of them overnight by using a product. Giving a product a bad review because you didn't get "immediate" results is in my opinion unfair. If you want immediate results, then visit a plastic surgeon.

Also, for the reviewer who stated they had difficulties with the pump and the product spilling out upon inserting it.... I would have to say this was user error. Make sure the product is settled and at the bottom of the container before inserting the pump. If it's been laying on its side then it may push out when you insert the pump. However, with that said, I would just be happy that you aren't receiving a product that is half empty. At least they are filling the bottle.

This product burnt my eye area like NO other out there. I just don't feel like I should have to go to bed with my eye area on fire. I used it twice and returned it. I do not recommend anyone wasting the ton of money it costs on this one. OUCH.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)