Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

2.6

on 8/22/2014 11:27:00 PM

I am shocked by the bad reviews. I have been in an endless search for an eye cream that works. I'm sensitive, but I've had zero bad reaction to this And zero stinging. It hydrates and really helped with crepey look and fine lines and puffiness. I use at night because I prefer a cream with some cosmetic light filters during the day (like Dior). I have no complaints with any of me perricone products and in fact have used them almost exclusively for six months now.

I decided to try the Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy after the beauty consultant at Sephora recommended it as the best eye cream. I should first mention that I have been using this product for three days - day and night. Each time I have used it, I have felt a stinging sensation which I was not pleased about at all. I also noticed a red spot on the eye/check bone on both sides that were not there before. I thought at first that it was coming from my moisturizer but then I realized this morning as I was putting on the eye therapy that the eye cream falls on that area a bit too. I have decided to stop using this product. I have not been using this product long enough to say whether it reduces dark circles, puffiness or wrinkles. I just don't like the stinging sensation and am already skeptical after reading the reviews with the others with the same issue. Thankfully, I purchased this at Sephora. The saleslady told me I could try this product and return it if I did not like it. That is exactly what I am going to do. The search continues. I think I am going to try the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye complex next since I have a sample. We'll see how that goes...

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

AEFUL AWFUL AWFUL! within 30 seconds of putting this crap on, my eyes start burning and itching. Had to rinse it off right away. Dont waste your money on this one. Too risky that you might get an irritation from it.

I received a sample of "Dr Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy" at Sephora and my under-eyes swelled like balloons and itched severely after 2-3 uses! My lower lids pushed up into my field of vision. My husband suggested that I go to "Urgent Care" and the doctor prescribed steroids to overcome the severe reaction. It was horrible! I have just finished the steroids and the swelling and itching have calmed down but now the skin under my eyes look like a deflated balloon - severely wrinkled and striated...much worse than before. If I tilt my head one way or the other the skin flows like loose lava!

on 3/18/2009 2:28:00 PM

This was made for people with moderate to severe puffines.
I bought this thinking about my fine lines and dark circles, but it didn't help in those issues, instead, it depuffed my already sunken periorbital area, and it made my skin burn like hell, plus I hated the packaging and it's very expensive (95 dls) :s not good for me

on 3/2/2009 9:22:00 PM

i've been using this product consistently for about 1 year now and by far, it is the BEST eye treatment i've ever tried. it really reduced the fine wrinkles around my eyes and minimized the dark circles as well. this is my 2nd bottle now and so far, so good.

on 1/15/2009 11:52:00 PM

Have been using it religiously for a couple of months now (got a generous sample from Sephora) but it has been nothing special. Smell and color a little strange. Not terrible but nothing to recommend

on 2/15/2008 5:22:00 PM

I bought this product online as sample for 7 days use. I took this cream with me to a short trip to try it. the result was good only for two days and after that the skin around my eye area beacame very dry and irritated and I got lines which I hadnt before!.. fortunately I used my rutine eye serum again and the skin around my eyes geting back to normal. I think this product is good for older people. I am 36 by the way. and I am happy I didnt buy the full size of this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this product after reading about it, i'm only 22 but i figured this is as good a time as any to introduce eye cream into my daily routine. I almost fell over when the sales lady told me how much it was but i was hopeful that it would clear up the scary dark circles under my eyes.
I have been using it a bit over a month and i'm pretty pleased with the product.
I feel like its less of a rip off bc the pump is designed so that a little can come out at a time. All you need is a half pump really and its enough for both eyes. And believe me.. im not the type to use anything sparingly!
Best of all!!! I really feel the dark area under my eyes are a lot better. I feel more confident going out with out makeup or with less make up on.