Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

2.3

on 2/18/2013 10:58:00 AM

I am bummed by the bad reviews-- I actually love the product so far, maybe they reformulated? I have sensative eyes and had no reaction to this product. Got it for my undereyes (fine wrinkles) and it looks much better 2 weeks into use. Also you need tiny bit so the bottle will last about 6 months. Since I had other products for $50-70 lasting only 3 month, I consider it good cost per use ratio. SA at Sephora gave huge sample and I purchased after 2 weeks of using it. Makes a great under concealer base. i use Bobby brown concealer that is perfect when it comes to shade but hard to spread. This eye cream is the best for it, concealer glides on smoothly. Actually this is the first review i am writing for an eye cream, i wasn't impressed with anything I used before (dermalogica, P.Thomas Roth, Murad, Kinerase to name a few) I don't have a huge problem in the undereye area (bags, dark circles) but, hopefully, this cream will help me to avoid it in the future. It also helps with the puffuness that I statrted to notice in the morning (age is age no matter how good you look--) I read about this cream on Paula Begun beautipedia. I am nor her devotee and don't take her recommendations all the time but she was saying that this cream is one if the best perricone formulas. i am glad I tried.

on 8/16/2010 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm so glad it's not just me whose eyes burned from this product. I don't usually have such strong reactions to products but I had to wash it off immediately and flush the area for a few minutes before I felt better. I cannot recall a product that has actually caused me so much pain.

I'm going to stick with my Cold Plasma. It's much softer and gentler. Yeah, it's a lot more money but it's worth it. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample of this from Sephora, expecting to love it. Good thing I got a sample. Within three days I had pimples under my eyes. I also woke up with more puffiness under my eyes than with my regular eye cream. Wouldn't buy it.