Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

2.4

on 9/3/2014 1:29:00 PM

I actually loved this product. I have searched for many years for an eye cream that gets rid of mild crepiness under the eye and minimal crow's feet and could never find one that actually worked. I wanted a product that actually would help reverse the appearance of aging, not just mask it with momentary tautness that eventually fades within an hour of applying it.
This eye therapy was exactly what I have been looking for. I had crepiness under my eyes. That is now completely gone after using this product for about a month. I have now been using the Advanced Eye Area Therapy for about 6 months and my under eye area looks incredible. I am so happy with this product.

I will say this, for those that are posting reviews after only using a product for a month or less, I am sorely disappointed. Anyone who has any common sense should know that you didn't get wrinkles overnight and you aren't going to get rid of them overnight by using a product. Giving a product a bad review because you didn't get "immediate" results is in my opinion unfair. If you want immediate results, then visit a plastic surgeon.

Also, for the reviewer who stated they had difficulties with the pump and the product spilling out upon inserting it.... I would have to say this was user error. Make sure the product is settled and at the bottom of the container before inserting the pump. If it's been laying on its side then it may push out when you insert the pump. However, with that said, I would just be happy that you aren't receiving a product that is half empty. At least they are filling the bottle.

on 8/22/2014 11:27:00 PM

I am shocked by the bad reviews. I have been in an endless search for an eye cream that works. I'm sensitive, but I've had zero bad reaction to this And zero stinging. It hydrates and really helped with crepey look and fine lines and puffiness. I use at night because I prefer a cream with some cosmetic light filters during the day (like Dior). I have no complaints with any of me perricone products and in fact have used them almost exclusively for six months now.

I decided to try the Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy after the beauty consultant at Sephora recommended it as the best eye cream. I should first mention that I have been using this product for three days - day and night. Each time I have used it, I have felt a stinging sensation which I was not pleased about at all. I also noticed a red spot on the eye/check bone on both sides that were not there before. I thought at first that it was coming from my moisturizer but then I realized this morning as I was putting on the eye therapy that the eye cream falls on that area a bit too. I have decided to stop using this product. I have not been using this product long enough to say whether it reduces dark circles, puffiness or wrinkles. I just don't like the stinging sensation and am already skeptical after reading the reviews with the others with the same issue. Thankfully, I purchased this at Sephora. The saleslady told me I could try this product and return it if I did not like it. That is exactly what I am going to do. The search continues. I think I am going to try the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye complex next since I have a sample. We'll see how that goes...

I received a sample of "Dr Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy" at Sephora and my under-eyes swelled like balloons and itched severely after 2-3 uses! My lower lids pushed up into my field of vision. My husband suggested that I go to "Urgent Care" and the doctor prescribed steroids to overcome the severe reaction. It was horrible! I have just finished the steroids and the swelling and itching have calmed down but now the skin under my eyes look like a deflated balloon - severely wrinkled and striated...much worse than before. If I tilt my head one way or the other the skin flows like loose lava!

on 9/29/2009 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

perricone advertised everywhere. i thought it would help me to get rid of dark circles and very small crawl wrinkles, or at least smooth the appearance of those. I am very disappointed as it didn't smooth my skin around eye area and i did not see any other beneficial effects. Moreover, clinique "all about eyes" cream was even better for half of the price. At least with clinique i got more moisturizing effect.. overall, i think this product is over-hyped. I've tried tons of eye creams, including the most expensive one like la praire... and this perricone cream is a no. it does not work for $100+ you pay for it. one thing is good about it that it didn't irritate my eyes (that's why i give it rate of 2).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample of this from Sephora, expecting to love it. Good thing I got a sample. Within three days I had pimples under my eyes. I also woke up with more puffiness under my eyes than with my regular eye cream. Wouldn't buy it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Maybe Perricone needs to know about this horrible reaction you all are having with this product! I've read every review here and they almost all say something about welts, redness, itching, inflammation, etc. SCARY!!! It shouldn't be on the shelves!! (It sounds like).

on 3/18/2009 2:28:00 PM

This was made for people with moderate to severe puffines.
I bought this thinking about my fine lines and dark circles, but it didn't help in those issues, instead, it depuffed my already sunken periorbital area, and it made my skin burn like hell, plus I hated the packaging and it's very expensive (95 dls) :s not good for me

on 8/19/2008 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I gave this a try for a month but found that it really didn't do anything for me. Went back to Clarins Super Restorative Eye Treatment which hydrates much better and makes my eye area look much better. Waste of money -- a lot of money.

on 2/15/2008 5:22:00 PM

I bought this product online as sample for 7 days use. I took this cream with me to a short trip to try it. the result was good only for two days and after that the skin around my eye area beacame very dry and irritated and I got lines which I hadnt before!.. fortunately I used my rutine eye serum again and the skin around my eyes geting back to normal. I think this product is good for older people. I am 36 by the way. and I am happy I didnt buy the full size of this product.