Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy

No Image

2.0

on 8/16/2010 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm so glad it's not just me whose eyes burned from this product. I don't usually have such strong reactions to products but I had to wash it off immediately and flush the area for a few minutes before I felt better. I cannot recall a product that has actually caused me so much pain.

I'm going to stick with my Cold Plasma. It's much softer and gentler. Yeah, it's a lot more money but it's worth it. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this product after reading about it, i'm only 22 but i figured this is as good a time as any to introduce eye cream into my daily routine. I almost fell over when the sales lady told me how much it was but i was hopeful that it would clear up the scary dark circles under my eyes.
I have been using it a bit over a month and i'm pretty pleased with the product.
I feel like its less of a rip off bc the pump is designed so that a little can come out at a time. All you need is a half pump really and its enough for both eyes. And believe me.. im not the type to use anything sparingly!
Best of all!!! I really feel the dark area under my eyes are a lot better. I feel more confident going out with out makeup or with less make up on.