Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy

No Image

2.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this product after reading about it, i'm only 22 but i figured this is as good a time as any to introduce eye cream into my daily routine. I almost fell over when the sales lady told me how much it was but i was hopeful that it would clear up the scary dark circles under my eyes.
I have been using it a bit over a month and i'm pretty pleased with the product.
I feel like its less of a rip off bc the pump is designed so that a little can come out at a time. All you need is a half pump really and its enough for both eyes. And believe me.. im not the type to use anything sparingly!
Best of all!!! I really feel the dark area under my eyes are a lot better. I feel more confident going out with out makeup or with less make up on.

I am a diehard Perricone fan and most of my regiment is Perricone. I've been very pleased with all products. So I purchased this thinking it would become another favorite. Unfortunately it made my under eye area red and inflamed and somehow made the fine lines look incredibly more noticeable than before. I stopped using it and started again in the hopes it was a fluke but got the same result. I now feel my under eye wrinkles look worse than before. I'm sad this one didn't work out like all the other wonderful Perricone products. It also gave me some itching/irritation and made the eye are look extra dry. I tried topping it with a more rich cream but it didn't help. Get a sample before you buy, it's super expensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This really does what it says. It faded my dark circles noticeably and really depuffs and moisturizers. I somehow don't have any crow's feet yet so I'm not sure how it works on that but for everything else its wonderful. It doesn't make eyeshadow fade or crease either

on 2/15/2008 5:22:00 PM

I bought this product online as sample for 7 days use. I took this cream with me to a short trip to try it. the result was good only for two days and after that the skin around my eye area beacame very dry and irritated and I got lines which I hadnt before!.. fortunately I used my rutine eye serum again and the skin around my eyes geting back to normal. I think this product is good for older people. I am 36 by the way. and I am happy I didnt buy the full size of this product.

on 2/27/2008 6:12:00 PM

I have been skeptical of Perricone products, and therefore never purchased any. However, I may have to change my mind after receiving a generous sample of this product. I have been using it for about a week, and still have plenty left of the sample. A little goes a long way, which is an absolute must when the product costs $95. I was surprised to find that this product doesn't just claim to address a couple issues (like dark circles and puffiness OR wrinkles and hydration) it is supposed to address EVERY issue. Now, when I read this I thought it was an outrageous claim. How can one product fix everything? I still don't believe that is possible, but I am impressed with this product so far. It has dramatically reduced my dark circles (I don't even need concealer anymore) while also softening my fine lines and making my eye area firmer. I was very surprised by the results, and if they keep up I am going to have to purchase this stuff. I have to include a warning, this might cause irritation. It tends to make my eye area burn a bit, and then I have some redness (which I don't mind a bit, as long as it doesn't last long, but it would probably bother a lot of you). At night I use another cream over this to get a moisture boost, but I wouldn't say this dries me out, I just need more moisture than it delivers. I am waiting to see if these results last, but for now I have to give it a 5.

on 8/19/2008 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I gave this a try for a month but found that it really didn't do anything for me. Went back to Clarins Super Restorative Eye Treatment which hydrates much better and makes my eye area look much better. Waste of money -- a lot of money.

on 12/6/2008 4:38:00 PM

I tried this eye cream for dark circles and hydration. Unfortunately I had bad luck with it. I found it to be very irritating and drying. I got a red welt under my eye that was really sore. I don't recommend this product at all.

on 1/15/2009 11:52:00 PM

Have been using it religiously for a couple of months now (got a generous sample from Sephora) but it has been nothing special. Smell and color a little strange. Not terrible but nothing to recommend

on 3/2/2009 9:22:00 PM

i've been using this product consistently for about 1 year now and by far, it is the BEST eye treatment i've ever tried. it really reduced the fine wrinkles around my eyes and minimized the dark circles as well. this is my 2nd bottle now and so far, so good.

on 3/18/2009 2:28:00 PM

This was made for people with moderate to severe puffines.
I bought this thinking about my fine lines and dark circles, but it didn't help in those issues, instead, it depuffed my already sunken periorbital area, and it made my skin burn like hell, plus I hated the packaging and it's very expensive (95 dls) :s not good for me