Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

2.3

on 2/18/2013 10:58:00 AM

I am bummed by the bad reviews-- I actually love the product so far, maybe they reformulated? I have sensative eyes and had no reaction to this product. Got it for my undereyes (fine wrinkles) and it looks much better 2 weeks into use. Also you need tiny bit so the bottle will last about 6 months. Since I had other products for $50-70 lasting only 3 month, I consider it good cost per use ratio. SA at Sephora gave huge sample and I purchased after 2 weeks of using it. Makes a great under concealer base. i use Bobby brown concealer that is perfect when it comes to shade but hard to spread. This eye cream is the best for it, concealer glides on smoothly. Actually this is the first review i am writing for an eye cream, i wasn't impressed with anything I used before (dermalogica, P.Thomas Roth, Murad, Kinerase to name a few) I don't have a huge problem in the undereye area (bags, dark circles) but, hopefully, this cream will help me to avoid it in the future. It also helps with the puffuness that I statrted to notice in the morning (age is age no matter how good you look--) I read about this cream on Paula Begun beautipedia. I am nor her devotee and don't take her recommendations all the time but she was saying that this cream is one if the best perricone formulas. i am glad I tried.

I received a sample of "Dr Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy" at Sephora and my under-eyes swelled like balloons and itched severely after 2-3 uses! My lower lids pushed up into my field of vision. My husband suggested that I go to "Urgent Care" and the doctor prescribed steroids to overcome the severe reaction. It was horrible! I have just finished the steroids and the swelling and itching have calmed down but now the skin under my eyes look like a deflated balloon - severely wrinkled and striated...much worse than before. If I tilt my head one way or the other the skin flows like loose lava!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample of this from Sephora, expecting to love it. Good thing I got a sample. Within three days I had pimples under my eyes. I also woke up with more puffiness under my eyes than with my regular eye cream. Wouldn't buy it.

on 8/19/2008 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I gave this a try for a month but found that it really didn't do anything for me. Went back to Clarins Super Restorative Eye Treatment which hydrates much better and makes my eye area look much better. Waste of money -- a lot of money.