Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

AEFUL AWFUL AWFUL! within 30 seconds of putting this crap on, my eyes start burning and itching. Had to rinse it off right away. Dont waste your money on this one. Too risky that you might get an irritation from it.

on 2/27/2008 6:12:00 PM

I have been skeptical of Perricone products, and therefore never purchased any. However, I may have to change my mind after receiving a generous sample of this product. I have been using it for about a week, and still have plenty left of the sample. A little goes a long way, which is an absolute must when the product costs $95. I was surprised to find that this product doesn't just claim to address a couple issues (like dark circles and puffiness OR wrinkles and hydration) it is supposed to address EVERY issue. Now, when I read this I thought it was an outrageous claim. How can one product fix everything? I still don't believe that is possible, but I am impressed with this product so far. It has dramatically reduced my dark circles (I don't even need concealer anymore) while also softening my fine lines and making my eye area firmer. I was very surprised by the results, and if they keep up I am going to have to purchase this stuff. I have to include a warning, this might cause irritation. It tends to make my eye area burn a bit, and then I have some redness (which I don't mind a bit, as long as it doesn't last long, but it would probably bother a lot of you). At night I use another cream over this to get a moisture boost, but I wouldn't say this dries me out, I just need more moisture than it delivers. I am waiting to see if these results last, but for now I have to give it a 5.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this product after reading about it, i'm only 22 but i figured this is as good a time as any to introduce eye cream into my daily routine. I almost fell over when the sales lady told me how much it was but i was hopeful that it would clear up the scary dark circles under my eyes.
I have been using it a bit over a month and i'm pretty pleased with the product.
I feel like its less of a rip off bc the pump is designed so that a little can come out at a time. All you need is a half pump really and its enough for both eyes. And believe me.. im not the type to use anything sparingly!
Best of all!!! I really feel the dark area under my eyes are a lot better. I feel more confident going out with out makeup or with less make up on.