Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Medium Ash

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Brow Powder Medium Ash

4.5

on 11/1/2012 10:21:00 PM

Bold eyebrows here I come!
Yes, it is expensive but it's the only one that has matched my brows. Def will look for cheaper alternatives, but for now, this will work.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was not blown away by this at all. I had very high hopes, but the product did not stay on me. It had great pigment, and I like that there are two powder to mix up for the most natural look. However, $22 is a lot to pay for a product that doesn't do much, in my opinion.

I even use shadow primer in my brows - hoping to help brow powder stay put, and some work better than others. I'm in the process of trying to find my HG brow product, and so far I've come up short.

I found that the Milani brow fix kit in 01 is a great DS dupe for this. And at $6.49 + tax at CVS, I've returned the Anastasia and moved onto Milani.

on 1/22/2010 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Wowza browza! Being a former chemotherapy patient, I appreciate the look of a well-shaped, defined eye brow. Also, at my age (52), we tend to lose hair that never grows back, so finding a brow filler is quite a challenge. On top of that, I'm the type who tends to color my hair different colors on a whim and can never decide if my brows should be more blonde, brunette, or auburn. Pencils tend to make the brows look drawn on - I see it alot on women in their 80's. Powders are definitely more natural-looking and the trick is to find a brow color that matches your brow hair, not the hair on your head. In my case, ash without gray in it is the answer. The Anastasia brow powder is the most natural-looking I've ever used and goes with any hair color I decide on too!

on 3/5/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

So hard to find a great brow color. Anastasia is the only brow color that has options for when I change my hair color! Clearly this woman knows how to combine true hair colors that will still look good on skin tones. This a great mix of two colors that provides terrific definition without being too dark. It brushes through the hairs nicely - I use the Anastasia double-ended brush and lasts until I remove it with eye make-up remover. Personally, I think the powder gives a softer look for someone with sparse brows like me. Plus the application can be fast! I top it with the Brow Gel in Granite because I have some long brow hairs that need to be kept in shape.

on 4/11/2010 1:05:00 AM

Using this brow powder has completely revolutionized my eyebrows.

on 6/8/2010 5:28:00 PM

I love this brow powder! So glad I bought it instead of an eyeshadow. These colors are so perfect and natural looking. I have medium brown hair, and these powders really make my brows match well. I apply them with a MAC 208. Works much better than a pencil.

I find that slightly darkening my very blonde brows makes a big difference in my overall look. I was using MAC brow gel, but I was running low and pencils seem to look strange on me. The SA at Sephora suggested the Anastasia. The powder comes in a lovely silver compact and contains two shades that blend well. I've never been a big fan of brow powder, but I like this one very much. Being able to use the two colors is great for a natural brow. This does not come with a brush, but I find that my Essence of Beauty slanted liner brush works fine.

on 1/9/2009 10:15:00 PM

I have tried a lot of the eyebrow products that are on the market, and this one was a pretty good match for my brow color. I have medium dark auburn hair, but my brows are not reddish at all. I like the way this looks incredibly natural. I think this must have been part of the "all about brows" set, because it's actually a duo, that I can't find in the reviews. I do use one side way more than the other. Hopefully when I run out I can replace only the color that's the perfect match!

Popular Brows Products