Graftobian HD GLAMOUR CREME PALETTE, CORRECTOR SHADES

Graftobian  HD GLAMOUR CREME PALETTE, CORRECTOR SHADES
Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Corrector PaletteHD GLAMOUR CREME PALETTE, CORRECTOR SHADES

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate (Ethylhexyl), Camauba Wax (Copemicia Cerifera), Petrolatum, Lanalin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanalin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultrmarines. (CI 77891, 77499, 77491, 77492, 77007

on 5/4/2017 6:49:00 PM

I got the corrector palette based on the amazing reviews but this product was a huge disappointment for me. It looked super cakey, did not blend well at all, and it honestly felt like really cheap and bad quality dollar store makeup to me. Oh and it settled into my pores and made them very obvious and visible.

on 3/18/2017 11:18:00 AM

I'm surprised to be giving this product such a low rating based on so many positive reviews. I bought the lighter of the two and the actual colors were great, especially the orange-toned corrector for my under-eyes, but the texture made the palette completely unusable for me. The product blended really poorly for me - left tons of tiny patches of cakiness under the eyes and on parts of my face, and it settled into my pores A LOT (and my pores have never been visible with or without product on). Also highlighted those very, very fine lines under the eye. I tried to make this stuff work with different amounts of moisturizer (no moisturizer to lots of moisturizer, left on to soak into skin or applied right on top) and different methods of applying - brushes, fingers, damp and dry sponge. Nothing made a difference. I would suggest finding some way to test the product before buying it, although it's hard to find an actual store that carries this brand. If you buy it online (I bought mine from Alcone), it's highly unlikely they will refund you after using even a bit of it. Graftobian themselves won't even guarantee satisfaction with their products, as per their website. Luckily, they aren't too pricey.

For reference I'm:
MAC = NC15; EM (semi-matte) = Fairly Light; Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour = #100 Ivory; Revlon ColorStay = #150 Buff (fall/winter); Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation = T04 Nude; EL Double Wear = Desert Beige (fall/winter); Jane Iredale = pressed base in Bisque; Lumene CC Cream = Fair; Smashbox Camera Ready CC = Fair

This stuff is creamy and pigmented. There is a color to correct almost any skin problem. I use the orange tone for my under eye circles; the green for my mild rosacea, the skintone for minor skin eruptions, which if mixed w/ the green, handles minor pimples and the lightest tone as a highlighter. The only one I haven't found a use for is the yellow, but since I use the rest and it is so very reasonably priced. It covers extremely well and I've had no skin irritations w/ it. A very little bit goes a very long way!

The only issue I have is that I can't get the under eye stuff to NOT crease under my eyes even when I set w/ powder...but I am still trying to find a way to make it work.

I will repurchase just for the versatility alone. I just hope I can find a way to stop the creasing under my eyes...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Redness relief! Eureka! So happy to have found this...I have daily redness from a pinky-red complexion and CPAP mask usage. Minty-green concealers and primers (and in the past two years I have tried them ALL) made me look like the walking dead. But the darker green and deep yellow Graftobian tints are fabulous! Full coverage with just a little bit of product, and then I use my Ch. Vitalumiere over it--gives me the MSBB look I've been missing since I started on my CPAP therapy. It has a lovely, creamy consistency, is buildable if needed, stays all day, and most importantly--is impossible to detect under my foundation! HG fer sure!

on 3/8/2014 4:22:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this product. first of all, it isn't available in stores, which means you have to rely on reviews and online swatches. and there are not many of those to be honest. so i took a chance and ordered it. the color is perfect. its not too orange(despite the name), and not too pink. It's peach and it glides on like a dream. But that's where the problem lies. It's too creamy. almost like a moisturizer, so it just keeps moving around. even my tarte creaseless concealer which never ever creases, does so when used on top of this. I wished i spent the extra 4 dollars and got the mac corrector instead. I would've got free shipping too.
I do see a lot of positive reviews so I'm hoping i find a way to use this, because the color is just right for my skin tone, and there is plenty of product in that little box to play around with.

Note:while writing this review i tried it with a liquid concealer on top. it worked way better that way and this is probably the only time super creamy product comes in handy-it counteracted the drying effect of my liquid concealer and powder foundation.
Not too bad. I can see myself using this up eventually, but won't repurchase.

Update: I threw this away because I could not make it work. I have dry skin and it still moved around way too much to leave the house with it on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Mixed feelings about this product, it's good coverage and good color match (I use the neutral 1 palette for my nc 25 skin tone) but I don't like how it becomes kinda cakey after about 8 hours. This looks phenomenal under my eyes for covering up dark circles, but I'm not so sure about acne and acne scars. I will finish this but probably won't repurchase, there are foundations that are full coverage so I don't really need another concealer..

on 12/8/2013 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have very deep under-eye circles and had gotten sick of people telling me that I look tired so I went hunting for a corrector. I have played around with a lot of different mixes of these correctors to try to cover the circles, but still haven't found the perfect recipe.

The blue neutralizer seems to work the best for my circles, but I still have raccoon eyes after applying my concealer from Dermablend overtop. Maybe it's time to consult a pro makeup artist for some tips -- you'd think that a good corrector and concealer would help to make those circles disappear!

Also, I do find that I have to use some eye cream or moisturizer underneath this product, otherwise it will settle into lines. And, lid of the product is great for mixing, so you don't have to have a separate container.

It is made in the USA, in WI and NY, which is nice.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the way Graftobian hi-Def products perform and how they look on the skin. I have several of the foundation palettes, including a deep range for contouring. I also have this corrector palette, which is excellent. The colors are lovely and subtle, and the texture is buttery and smooth.

My low-ish rating is due to the fact that all four of my palettes have turned rancid after about a year and a half to two years of purchasing. They still look fine and perform fine, but have that terrible scent of rancid oil. I've tried them out since discovering the spoilage, hoping perhaps the smell might dissipate after applying. Sadly, no. I have stink face.

I own other pro cream products that are still perfect after being in my stash for much, much longer (RCMA, Mehron Celebre, Cinema Secrets), but this one seems to be more delicate, or has fewer preservatives, or uses oils with a shorter shelf life.

It's not a problem at all if you go through your products quickly, but I know a lot of us tend to hoard and use products cyclically, so just wanted to warn people that this is not a product you can hoard and expect it to wait patiently for you.

I don't expect a cream-based product to last forever. All I can do, though, is compare it to similar products that I also own, and which have better stood the test of time. In comparison to those, this product performs beautifully but spoils relatively quickly. I would buy it again, though (and use it up quickly), because it's otherwise wonderful.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Wonderful product! I purchased this for my kit. I think I paid around $25. Has a corrector for every condition. Applies beautifully, nice and creamy but not heavy. It layers great underneathe concealer. Very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Will repurchase.

If anyone has a concern - many cream products "sweat". There is no problem with this, it doesn't affect the product negatively!

on 2/12/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this product from graftobian!!! It's really well pigmented. A little bit of this product goes a long way. And I love that it has 5 different shades of correctors. Works like a dream! It lasts all day under my eyes when I set it with a powder. No creasing or settling in to my fine lines!!! Absolutely amazing!! My HG corrector!