4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is my very favorite deodorant. Recently I tried Dove deodorant and realized that much more why I love, love my Ban Sweet Surrender. It smells so good but not overpowering and it keeps my under arms very dry and it doesn't leave white marks on clothing. It's just an overall great deodorant. This scent is sometimes hard to find, but I search until I find it....it is well worth it! p.s. If I had one complaint, it is that when you are getting close to the end of the deodorant bar, the bar just breaks and falls out of the container. I would like to use all of the bar because there is usually quite a lot left, so I just put it back in place and apply it very carefully until it's further down. But still there is always wasted deodorant at the end.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

1.0

5 years ago

I love the scent of this. It's heavenly. The product works very well. Too well. It keeps me so dry that my pits peel. EW. Deal breaker.

About reviewer (3503 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

The name is now Sweet Simplicity. This is the first time trying out a Ban deodorant. It was on sale for 1.99. I LOVE it. Smells so pretty and it lasts through sweaty workouts. I think I found my HG deodorant! The only thing I dislike about this is the ugly slime colored packaging.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

7 years ago

This deodorant (now called Sweet Simplicity) is not perfect but so far is the best I have found to date. While it's not ironclad odor protection, it helps significantly and doesn't mix with my body odor to amplify it and make it worse like so many other deodorants do. It also doesn't give me an itchy rash like most other deodorants do. It is way better than any of the "clinical strength" ones for both deodorizing and antiperspirant properties. Also, I have tried other Ban scents.. and this one does work better at deodorizing. You'd think a "fresh" scent would be better but not ime.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

My HG deodorant! I have been using this stuff for 8 years and refuse to switch. Keeps me fresh even while working third in the emergency room. Love this stuff!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

7 years ago

All of a sudden they changed the name to sweet simplicity from sweet surrender. My armpits are stinging very badly. Have used this in the past and loved it. Don't know what has happened????

About reviewer (317 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

My absolute favorite deoderant. Ever. When I was in high school, I was a member of Marching Band and we were out marching around during camp for 9 hours a day. It kept me smelling fresh the whole day(although I did re-apply) and I really grew to love it. for a while I couldn't find it in stores, but recently I found it again, and they had gotten a new label.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

Only deodorant I'll use! With the exception of the occasional application of Drysol when I have a special occasion/stressful event coming up and want to be 100% bone dry. Most deodorants I've tried in the past develop a rancid smell once they mix with my body heat/chemistry. Sweet Surrender is the only one that keeps its true scent and keeps me dry. UPDATE: They've changed the name to Sweet Simplicity. Still smells and performs the same to me, though. Perhaps surrendering to something was too risque. Who knows? :/

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I have been a slave to secret for years and I finally jumped off that wagon. I just bought this because I have been having some pretty serious stress sweating(and odor). I love,love LOVE it! It totally neutralizes body odor. Whenever I uncap it I feel happy because the smell is so fresh. The only downside to this deodorant is that is doesn't stop sweating. Honestly, I didn't expect it to because not even Certain Dri works for me. I bought it to control BO and it does a great job. After the scent leaves you are left smelling totally scentless which is great. I just want to mention again that I love the smell! I gavce it four lippies though because it doesn't control odor for very long. I put it on in the morning and I need a fresh coat at lunch and around dinner time. Overall, this works way better for body odor than secret!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I have been using this product for years. It smells great and works. I tried switching to a clear gel but that ended up bleaching my clothing immediately. I l

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35