100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Love this! It's the perfect consistency, not too abrasive and not too weak. I've been using this every morning and my skin never feels irritated or dry, just soft and smooth. I really like that so little of this is needed to exfoliate your face and neck as I hate having to constantly reorder items because of not enough product given. I will never be without this scrub!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

12 years ago

I bought this for myself after getting tired of girly scrubs that were perfumey and didn't work, and I totally love it! (Actually I have found that men's products often do work quite well since they can be pretty tough customers when it comes to potions.) Anyhow this really keeps my adult acne at bay, and does not strip or dry my face out in any way. Because of my acne, I use some rather tough stuff (REtin micro, benzoyl peroxide products) on my face on a regular basis and this really complements my routine.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

12 years ago

I am submitting this review for my husband. When I met him, he was 30 years old and dealing with breakouts. He didn't have bad breakouts but he would get one huge, red, painful zit about once a week. Every once in awhile he'd have two or three at a time. He didn't have any other acne to speak of- just these big cystic pimples. On a whim, I bought a tube of this while I was at Whole Foods to put in his Christmas stocking. That was two years ago- this stuff has completely changed his skin. He began using it daily, and he hasn't had a big breakout since. No joke. His skin has cleared right up. He's tried other facial scrubs (From Jack Black and Anthony's Logistics) and always returns tot his. He loves it, and he gets panicky whenever he begins to run low on it. I buy two, three tubes of it at a time. Great stuff, and it's a definite "holy grail" to him.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age25-29