L'Oreal Colour Riche in Peachy Keen

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

1 review

Peachy Keen, a limited edition l/s, was released a few months ago as part of the Golden Globes collection (featuring Scarlett Johansson).

When it was released, the displays in the drugstores and my local supermarket were picked apart so I never purchased anything from this collection. However, I purchased several make up products from this collection today because I went to a Rite Aid that had the full collection! So for those of you searching for products from this collection, do not lose hope as you may still find a store that will carry this collection.

Peachy Keen is a muted, nude beige lipstick with very slight peachy tones. It definitely is a warm-toned nude. As I am fair-skinned with neutral to warm undertones (MAC NC 25sh), I have to be cautious with certain nude colored lipsticks that can wash me out. Surprisingly, Peachy Keen works on me. It gives me pouty, Ursula Andress-Brigitte Bardot lips. In terms of texture, Peachy Keen is creamy with no shimmer.

I would say that Peachy Keen is the beige cousin of L'Oreal's other nude lipstick, Fairest Nude (this is a pinky-nude color).

Popular Lipsticks