Olay Natural White Hydrating Lotion

Olay Natural White Hydrating Lotion
Natural White Hydrating Lotion

4.8

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this in 'light' and this product gave me a very sattisfying result! A long time ago i was using another moisturizer that i thought will suit my skin but it has left my skin just 'so-so'. Then, my mom suggested me to use Olay, because she has been using this brand since she was teenager. It has worked wonder on my skin and the fact this product has a pleasant smell. Before i was using this, i have some chapped skin around my cheeks, making me look horrible when going out without any moisturizer or makeup. After a week, my chapped skin slowly reduced, leaving my skin soft and smooth. My aunt said that my skin looks visibly lighter and smoother. Definitely will repurchase it again!

on 2/22/2012 8:07:00 AM

I've been using this for 2 year for daily makeup base, primer and day moisturizer, I have the third one in my makeup collection, I'm so satisfied with this product!!! It absorb well and does it work!

on 1/11/2012 12:35:00 AM

I really love this moisturizer, it works on my medium-toned skin. It makes my skin fairer and smoother.
Few months ago I changed this with another product and I realized the result was not as good as olay.

on 12/18/2010 3:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

i have oily skin so i tried this instead of the cream version. it is still a bit oily on my face without powder on but i like its spf 24 and it whitened my face a little. it didn't do anything yet about my dark spots but i'm willing to use this for a couple of months more to see if it could really fade those spots.

on 9/22/2010 5:38:00 AM

This is my HG product,this product have helped to even out my skin tone.it is a such light weight lotion it does feel heavy,it doesnt makes my skin look oily.in summer my combo skin is more towards oily but still it is a great all season product.also that it have helped me heal my left over acne marks.i have been using it for a year now n will continue.love this product n will recommand it to other,also that it helps to smooth out skin.i had some rough patches on my skin not dry but rough n it helped me with that.i have so many good things to say abt this one.just love it

What Im reviewing is the spf version of this product. I totally love this lotion because u can see its promised result in just a few days (less than a week in my case), say hello to fairer and smoother skin :) An additional benefit of using this product is that it minimizes pores, seriously! Perhaps its the combination of niacinamide and panthenol that works so well in reducing pore appearance. Will totally buy this lotion again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It absorbs very fast and it can easy leave a "white" film on your skin. However, I add a few drops of jojoba oil to the lotion to think it out a bit to make it into an easier application. I don't know think it really whitens some of the age spots I am already seeing on my face, but my pores instantly look smaller and my face looks very smooth. I use this as a night cream because it's very obvious I have the white lotion layer on my face. I bought mine from sasa.com.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got the 75 ml bottle. For starters, I love the way it smells, and it really makes my skin feel soft and silky. You can also see the whitening results within 2-3 days. Plus, it's quite convenient to have the smaller size since I can always put it in my bag wherever I go. The price fits nicely within my budget, and I would definitely buy it again!

on 12/31/2007 8:36:00 PM

I love this lotion. I have it in the non-spf version (there is a Natural White Hydrating lotion with spf, but that's not the one I'm reviewing today). This lotion is sooooo wonderful for oily skin. It actually goes on matte. Somehow this lotion moisturizes and mattifies at the same time. It feels very creamy going on (which worried me initially), but then it absorbed almost instantly, leaving behind a silky smooth, velvety soft, matte finish ..... *LOVE*...... And it has very fine, luminous, light-deflecting particles that actually make all the tiny fine lines around my eyes and on the tops of my cheeks almost disappear. It also makes my pores look so much smaller and refined. .... * LOVE * LOVE * ...... And the light deflecting particles, (although so tiny they are almost impossible to see unless you are right up close to the skin) .. they actually provide an instant, yet subtle, evening of skin tone and color - they make my skin look instantly brighter, more even, and more porcelain. And to top it off, this lotion seems to help control shine during the day ...... * LOVE * LOVE * LOVE * ..... As far as the long-term whitening properties, I don't know yet because I haven't been using it long enough. But it claims to whiten and lighten skin discolorations naturally, using Coix Seed Extract (which supposedly lightens skin pigmentation and helps make skin tone more even). Overall, I am loving this lotion so far. I will update in about 4 - 6 weeks when I can assess the long-term whitening properties better. :) Oh, another thing, this lotion is darn near impossible to find in the USA - I ordered mine off of Ebay from Hong Kong. And it was sooooooo worth it!