no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/28/2004

I am a tanner and I get very dry skin from the sun so I use this product after my shower while my skin is still wet. IT works well and is a good price(3.50 CND) I will definitely use this product again.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

Mar/19/2004

Great moisturizer but the coco butter smell gets sickening after a while. I didn't like this as much as Neutrogena’s bath oil.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

fromLory79

Mar/16/2004

This oil gets me crazy.......I don't have words to describe it. It's soft, smells good (like chocolate and vanilla mixed in one), it's cheaper.....It's a DO!!!!!!!!
Advise: apply it when you are humid, just after the shower and massage your body! The effect will be double!!!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesHazel

fromgpk104

Mar/16/2004

Great Product- Non-greasy & Super Moisturizing! The scent is okay..definately more summery, but I love the softness & sheen it give to my skin! The poptop sucks... so i may have to transfer to a better bottle... but hey, can't be THAT bad, I just went and bought my second bottle! :)

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/08/2004

i love this, i use it when i get out of the shower to keep my skin moisturized. my skin remains soft and sweet smelling. it absorbs pretty quickly. the scent is not too strong, and fades slowly through out the day. the packaging is just a clear bottle, its hard to keep it from getting greasy, but there really isnt a grease-free bottle out there for oils. this is very cheap. i like how it smells a …Read more

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

Jan/25/2004

I bought this thinking that it wouls smell the same as the cocoa butter but it didn't. In fact it was sort of sickly. It does moisturise weel but I couldn't stand the scent. The bottle is a bit leaky too. I'll stick to the cream format from now on (which I love)

About reviewer (251 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

fromclove

Nov/05/2003

I use this product after showering. It's really great for dry/winter skin. It sinks in quickly, but people who don't like oils in general probably wouldn't like this one either. I especially love this because it doesn't contain mineral oil, which my skin reacts badly to. I deducted one point because, although the cocoa butter smell is yummy, it's not something that I …Read more

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

May/11/2003

Good product -- definitely works better when applied to shower-damp skin rather than dry skin. Almost wish this came in a spray bottle -- I always end up with oil everywhere with the pop-top bottle!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

2.0
fromreyna

Apr/13/2003

Argh. Would like this product if the smell didn't make me feel so yucky. This chocolate fragrance just doesn't appeal to me. Went out to buy Neutrogena sesame oil that I used to use years ago.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Apr/11/2003

This is a nice body oil if you do body oils. I bought a small sample bottle of this just out of curiousity but like most body oils, I find it too greasy and it doesn't fully absorb into skin well at all. Does have a nice sweet chocolatey scent though if that is your thing.

About reviewer (1113 reviews)

AgeUnder 18