Palmer's Body Oil

No Image

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Fabulous! I use this in summer when it's too hot for lotion. Smells good and natural/light and evens your tan. The bottle is annoying - you will get your bathroom oily. It would be an awesome spray. It's a little heavy - but just a little - so if you apply sparingly fresh out the shower, you're good. Sometimes harder to find.

on 1/18/2012 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Really glad I tried this product - has become a staple in a month. Have dry eczemaic skin and need extra help in winter. Really recommend putting this on after shower. And if your skin is very cracked and dry and showering is difficult, put it on before you go in shower.

Tonnes better than baby oil which I found doesnt sink in well and doesnt last long. This gives you a lot of moistre - I still have to moisturise with cream after due to my skin but for lots of others imagine, this after shower would be enough. In summer reckon i could get away with this oil and a lighter cream.

Not fan of smell - lile my oils to smell fresher, lemony. But so good, i can overlook that & dont find it lingers on skin anyway. Can also see how would be tricky to travel with so I would probably use different container.

Theres not much choice of good body oils out there, unless you have a lot of money. Comparatively, you get a lot for your fiver with this. Thanks Palmers!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Chocolatey as always!! Great ingredients list. Sometimes I add a few drops of this to my palmers lotion and other times just use it as a bath oil. 3 capfuls of this choco stuff and you're skin is sooooo soft. Mmmmm...... 1 lippy off for packaging

on 4/28/2006 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love it! It dries very quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all! Also I like the spray bottle that they have too. Lastly, you can beat the price!

on 9/26/2005 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My HG body oil. I absolutely love the chocolatey smell of this oil. I only use this after my shower at night as this would clash with the smell of my perfume during the day. I haven't found another body oil that moisturizes my skin any better than this and I have extremely dry skin. This is something I find myself repurchasing again and again and again.