Palmer's Body Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

I perfer this body oil over Johnsons & Johnsons any day! It is very light weight but also very moisturizing!! I love love love the smell, but it's not something I would put on during the day. I use this body oil after a shower while my skin is still damp. I have also used it on my feet and it works wonders. The only thing that I dislike it the bottle. It's a pain in the ass, so I've transfered it into a spary bottle so it is MUCH easier to apply.

on 2/26/2006 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is my first time using this product and I must say that I quite like it. When the bottle says to use after a shower, I think they mean after you towel off, because its well known that oil and water dont mix. I'm accostomed to using lotions and creams on my skin so to switch to using an oil only was quite a step for me and I must say I'm quite pleased. A little of this goes a long way. It absorbs into the skin quite nicely, it doesnt leave it greasy but it has a nice sheen to it. I dont particulary care for the scent but it fades quickly when applied to the skin. I live in the tropics and the sun can be cruel to your skin and dry out your skin rather quickly. I must say with this, I never have to reapply my skin is always moisturized and smooth. And I also dab some of this on my face when the soap dries it out. It absorbs quickly leaving my face feeling baby soft. This is a great purchase

on 3/16/2004 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This oil gets me crazy.......I don't have words to describe it. It's soft, smells good (like chocolate and vanilla mixed in one), it's cheaper.....It's a DO!!!!!!!!
Advise: apply it when you are humid, just after the shower and massage your body! The effect will be double!!!

on 5/25/2002 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This makes my skin feel soft and smooth and doesn't take forever to dry. I'll also cheaper than the Neutrogena Body Oil.