Palmer's Body Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 30-35
No Image

on 2/8/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I recommend using this by mixing it in your palm with the Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion and then applying - it's a great way to add more moisture to the skin and is less messy then straight application. After 4-5 days my dry winter skin was nourished and soft. And it lasts forever.

on 2/5/2009 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is a wonderful and affordable body oil. A girlfriend and I were talking and she said she uses body oil instead of lotions since her skin gets so dry; so when I was in the drug store and saw this for BOGOF I couldn't resist.

I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, so far I think this is better than any lotion I have ever used. About an 1 or so after applying lotion my skin feels itch and dry again. With this oil it seems to keep my skin nice and soft all day long. I apply right away after a show, it seems like I have to put quite a bit on as it doesn't seem to spead easily - that's ok.

It does have the signature chocolate scent but by the time I am done with my hair and makeup the oil sunk in and the scent faded. I even asked my co-workers if they thought I smelled like a huge hershey bar...they said they didn't smell anything until I thrusted my arm under their noses and made the smell me :)

Overall, I think this is a great product and for under $2 bucks its a real steal. If you don't like it as a body oil put some in a bath or use it as a body scrub in the shower. Or a nice romantic massage...my hubby loves this stuff!!