Palmer's Body Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

on 2/8/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I recommend using this by mixing it in your palm with the Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion and then applying - it's a great way to add more moisture to the skin and is less messy then straight application. After 4-5 days my dry winter skin was nourished and soft. And it lasts forever.

on 2/5/2009 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is a wonderful and affordable body oil. A girlfriend and I were talking and she said she uses body oil instead of lotions since her skin gets so dry; so when I was in the drug store and saw this for BOGOF I couldn't resist.

I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, so far I think this is better than any lotion I have ever used. About an 1 or so after applying lotion my skin feels itch and dry again. With this oil it seems to keep my skin nice and soft all day long. I apply right away after a show, it seems like I have to put quite a bit on as it doesn't seem to spead easily - that's ok.

It does have the signature chocolate scent but by the time I am done with my hair and makeup the oil sunk in and the scent faded. I even asked my co-workers if they thought I smelled like a huge hershey bar...they said they didn't smell anything until I thrusted my arm under their noses and made the smell me :)

Overall, I think this is a great product and for under $2 bucks its a real steal. If you don't like it as a body oil put some in a bath or use it as a body scrub in the shower. Or a nice romantic massage...my hubby loves this stuff!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love the way this goes on and makes my skin feel, but by god, it stinks. Initially, I didn't find the smell too objectionable (it smells a bit like very sweet chocolate) but after a while, all I wanted to do was get in the shower and scrub it off. The smell lingers and matures over many hours. I would suggest trying a sample first to ascertain whether you can withstand the fragrance. I can only wear this when I am going out and spray myself with a strong perfume that overpowers the smell of this oil.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love this, i use it when i get out of the shower to keep my skin moisturized. my skin remains soft and sweet smelling. it absorbs pretty quickly. the scent is not too strong, and fades slowly through out the day. the packaging is just a clear bottle, its hard to keep it from getting greasy, but there really isnt a grease-free bottle out there for oils. this is very cheap. i like how it smells a lil chocolatey.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice body oil if you do body oils. I bought a small sample bottle of this just out of curiousity but like most body oils, I find it too greasy and it doesn't fully absorb into skin well at all. Does have a nice sweet chocolatey scent though if that is your thing.