Palmer's Body Oil

No Image

4.8

on 2/8/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I recommend using this by mixing it in your palm with the Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion and then applying - it's a great way to add more moisture to the skin and is less messy then straight application. After 4-5 days my dry winter skin was nourished and soft. And it lasts forever.

on 6/15/2009 10:36:00 PM

I have tried this on dry and damp skin and it seems more effective when used on damp or wet skin and then blot dry with a towel. The foody chocolate chip cookie dough scent is diluted somewhat that way. Straight up, the smell is a bit over the top, plus takes longer to absorb. My bottle is a bit leaky and this seems a common problem. I like that this does not contain mineral oil. Good quality product for the price.

My SIL got me hooked on this while we were both pregnant. I had been using Palmers for stretch marks, but always wanting to try something new, I bought some of this. I LOVE the stuff. It makes my skin so smooth and smells divine. I used it all over my body right after getting out of the shower and it absorbed very quickly and left me with soft skin and no greasy feeling.

I never got stretch marks with either of my pregnancies and I have Palmer's to thank for that!!!

on 1/14/2005 4:02:00 PM

I HAVE PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER FORMULA, MOISTURIZING BODY OIL WITH VITAMIN E, LIGHTLY SCENTED. I HOPE THEY DID NOT CHANGE THEIR ORIGINAL FORMULATION, WHICH I OWN, BECAUSE IT IS PERFECT. IT ABSORBS QUICKLY, LEAVING MY SKIN BABY SOFT, WITH A GENTLE SHEEN TO IT. THE SMELL IS OKAY (I LIKE THAT IT FADES DOWN TO A BARELY NOTICEABLE FRAGRANCE). ITíS A SHAME IF THEY DID CHANGE IT Ė AS THE SAYING GOES Ė DONíT FIX IT IF ITíS NOT BROKEN. MAYBE THEY ARE TRYING TO CUT COSTS??